Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone!

We needed more time than expected but here we have the new v0.9!

V09.png

New Digimon:
- Cherubimon (Virtue), as Lopmon's alt Mega (locked by default)
- Varodurumon, as Biyomon's alt Mega (locked by default)
- ClavisAngemon, as Armadillomon's alt Mega (locked by default)

New features:
- Win animations for everyone in all modes.
- Stand up animations.
- KO animations.
- All voices have been updated to Japanese for all characters.
- Improved Ultra modes for Seraphimon, Magnamon, Rapidmon & Kerpymon.
- Armageddemon and Chaos Generals songs have been added to choose in free battles.
- Random selection for songs has been also added.
- Configuration dialog when executing the game has been removed. Instead, the graphics quality settings and the fullscreen configuration are now in Options menu.
- Secret battles in Arcade mode.

Varodurumon:
This Digimon has an exclusive feature, which is the rainbow barrier. This barrier can be summoned by doing neutral Special, and will protect Varodurumon from the projectiles. Some special attacks are only executable if the barrier is active. However, the barrier has a duration of 5 seconds, and it will also disappear if Varodurumon is damaged.

ClavisAngemon:
Similarly to Varodurumon, ClavisAngemon has an exclusive feature: the gates. ClavisAngemon will open a gate by doing neutral Special attack, and he can open 2 gates in total. Each gate will add an additional power to all Special attacks, but they can be removed/closed by receiving a 3-hit combo or falling of the stage.

Improved Ultra modes:
Some mega Digimon are receiving an improved Ultra mode. The others will receive it as well in the next update. Here more detail of the ones coming now:
- Seraphimon: The attack "Ascension Hallow" has been added as the EVO attack. This one will drain the entire energy bar. It's a very similar attack to the Final move in Rumble Arena.
- Magnamon: All neutral Special's projectiles will track the opponent. Also, if you successfully hit the opponent doing Special+Up attack, Magnamon will become invincible for some seconds. You can sacrifice the invincibility by using Special+D, which will be huge and unblockable.
- Rapidmon: 2 extra missiles will be thrown with the neutral Special attack. Also, his Special+D will make the opponent unable to guard for some seconds.
- Kerpymon/Cherubimon (Vice): A giant cloud will appear during the entire Ultra mode to follow the opponent and throw lightning every few seconds to him. Also, his Special+Up will summon a dark hole that sucks the opponent to it.
- Cherubimon (Virtue): If the neutral Special spear successfully hits the opponent, a cloud will appear above him to throw some lightnings. Also, Cherubimon can execute Heaven's Requiem by hitting the opponent with Special+Up and, after that, doing Special+Down (the area will be covered by thunders).
- Varodurumon: The rainbow barrier is kept and won't be removed while the Ultra mode is active. Her Special+Forward attack thrown 4 projectiles instead of 2, and her Special+Down has suction effect and becomes unblockable.
- ClavisAngemon: All gates are opened during the entire Ultra mode.

Secret battles in Arcade:
- If the player uses BlackAgumon in DIGIMON 02 path, the sub-boss will be Agumon instead of BlackAgumon.
- If the player uses Lopmon (with Kerpymon) in THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS path, the boss will be Cherubimon (Virtue) instead of Kerpymon.
- If the player uses Impmon in DIGIMON TAMERS path, the subboss will be Gallantmon instead of Beelzemon.

Unlockables:
- Cherubimon (Virtue): Win 30 matches with Terriermon or Lopmon. Or, complete THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS Arcade path with Lopmon.
- Varodurumon: Complete THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS and ADVENTURE paths with Biyomon (in that order), and defeat Varodurumon in the secret battle.
- ClavisAngemon: Complete THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS path with Patamon and Armadillomon, and defeat ClavisAngemon in the secret battle.

Adjustments / Bug fixing:
- The missiles tracking the opponent (like MegaGargomon's ones) were not impacting with the small Digimon. This has been fixed.
- Random Digimon selection has been fixed to work before and after all 1vs1 or 3vs3 battles.
- The ice sliding effect in Freezy Artic stage will be there now if the stage is randomly selected.
- Sky Sanctuary stage has new spawn points for the Digimon.
- Alt Mega form's names were wrongly appearing in team battles. Fixed.
- Glitch and Burn effects have been adjusted (less damage for Burn, more damage for Glitch).
- Wargreymon: Charged Terra Force will always go down diagonally.
- Wargreymon X: Charged Terra Force will always go down diagonally.
- Wargreymon X: Terra Force/Destroyer has been updated (same for BlackWargreymon X).
- Wargreymon X: Special+Down attack will activate the cooldown for the neutral Special, to avoid spam.
- BlackWargreymon X: Charged Terra Destroyer travels horizontally.
- Plesiomon: His size has been increased.
- Gatomon: "Cat's Eye's Hipnotism" won't be kept as active anymore after the attack.
- Wormmon: His neutral Special's projectile has been reduced in size.
- Imperialdramon: Updated animations for idle & running.
- Guilmon: Updated animations for idle & running.
- Gallantmon: The color for his neutral Special projectile has been changed to yellow.
- Gallantmon X: The voices have been updated.
- Gallantmon X: He will float in the air when charging his neutral Special.
- Gallantmon Crimson: The big red column in Ultra mode won't block your own projectiles.
- Beelzemon: During a team battle Beelzemon was getting wrong color when changing to Behemoth. This has been fixed.
- Machinedramon: His Special+Down attack is faster now, and his Special+Up has more duration.
- Reapermon: His neutral Special's projectile won't collider with the wall behind if you're next to one.
- Some bug fixing, as always!

You can find the links in the first message. Enjoy!

Last edited:

embas10

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^Omg, that was fast. I thought the new update will be released in early October(according to every interval on every previous update XD), Nicely done 👏.
But lately i'm figured some bugs that i would like to report before the newest update, but it doesn't matter anyway:
- Wargeymon ultra mode texture just become fullbody oranged color (i don't think this is normal as the texture of whole body turn orange).
- Metalgarurumon, same as Wargreymon issue but this digimon color turn into full blue.

- Rosemon, when doing Down+Special, her fullbody textures become pink.
- Beelzemon behemoth sfx sometimes still can be heared even beelzemon it self didn't ride it (pretty sure this must be due to certain conditions while using behemoth, i'am not sure how but i'm still on research it)
- Houomon, Not a bug actually, but for the Down+Special i think it gonna be better if keep her floating when cast it in the air. As the skill vfx is being seperate by houomon it self also doesn't look good. And i think same goes for valkryemon too.

This bug is according to previous version(0.8) and already tested on 2 different pc with diff spec.
I'am going to play the newest version to check if the bug has been fixed(i will strikethrough from the list if it's fixed) and also unlocking this 3 new holy mega digimon :D.
And thank you for adding random music select and fixing the random char select ^^. Oh, are there any discord channel for this DRA Remaster to discuss/report bug about this game? The link from page 33 is invalid for me.

Last edited:

kaisergreyx

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
0.9 there are bug when I down on pit snow area then my vs com diaboromon turn into armagemon my digimon kept freeze eventhou it respawn... sorry I forgot who I play with.. but thats bug I found so far... Good job as always (thou I expecting saver update).. very nice job.. thank you for making this game... :D

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
0.9 there are bug when I down on pit snow area then my vs com diaboromon turn into armagemon my digimon kept freeze eventhou it respawn... sorry I forgot who I play with.. but thats bug I found so far... Good job as always (thou I expecting saver update).. very nice job.. thank you for making this game... :D
We are aware of a bug that freezes the game when Diablomon evolves via Ultra, it was supposed to be fixed but there may still be situations where it happens. Can you specify in which moment it happened?

kaisergreyx

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We are aware of a bug that freezes the game when Diablomon evolves via Ultra, it was supposed to be fixed but there may still be situations where it happens. Can you specify in which moment it happened?
Snow area on right froze pit... I believe. I play as either belzebumon or clavisangemon...

DarkScorn2001

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can I change the settings of the controls?

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can I change the settings of the controls?
We advise to use a windows or 3rd party keyboard remapper, we needed to update Unity version for different features that came in the update and dialog is no longer a thing there

Fr4nk19

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game is very good, but unfortunately I can't defeat the Generals of Chaos from Special Battle 2, therefore I can't face Neocrimson and unlock it. Someone help a friend not so skilled and give a save with the neocrimson unlocked? (English is not my main language, sorry for any mistake)

LuisCorrea

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game is very good, but unfortunately I can't defeat the Generals of Chaos from Special Battle 2, therefore I can't face Neocrimson and unlock it. Someone help a friend not so skilled and give a save with the neocrimson unlocked? (English is not my main language, sorry for any mistake)
The easiest way for me to unlocked them was playing as wargreymon x. You have to use the gaia force and the other type of gaia (one is special button and the other special button + down). Repeat the attacks until you defeat the enemy and if the enemy is getting closer you have to walk away and continue the combo, the enemy will not be able to use an attack.

Fr4nk19

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The easiest way for me to unlocked them was playing as wargreymon x. You have to use the gaia force and the other type of gaia (one is special button and the other special button + down). Repeat the attacks until you defeat the enemy and if the enemy is getting closer you have to walk away and continue the combo, the enemy will not be able to use an attack.
Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:

brian1021

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Amazing game!!

Any chance for
Ogremon > Titamon
Monodramon > Justimon
Guardromon > HiAndromon
Meicoomon > Rasielmon
And add cherubimon good form??
Some of those will be coming eventually! Can't tell you which ones
Yeah!!Cherubimon good form arrived!!
Will keep waiting for others
And just wanna add one more on wishlist
Which is Devimon > DanDevimon
Good job mate!!

Tamer_V01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
may I ask how can I custom controller buttons?

Tamer_V01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i could have setting that solve lagging from dark area, but it is super lag again when playing in dark area even playing in very low quality, any digimon need to be unlocked via dark area super hard for me to play:( and I cant find the password to unlock them as well:(

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i could have setting that solve lagging from dark area, but it is super lag again when playing in dark area even playing in very low quality, any digimon need to be unlocked via dark area super hard for me to play:( and I cant find the password to unlock them as well:(
Hi! Oh, I'm sorry to read this. I will check the performance there, as the background mist is a bit tricky to manage.

What do you mean that you can't find the password? Have you complete the requirements?

Tamer_V01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! Oh, I'm sorry to read this. I will check the performance there, as the background mist is a bit tricky to manage.

What do you mean that you can't find the password? Have you complete the requirements?
no it is diffultcult to me to complete the requirement those need to play in dark area(super lag), as i remember i could kind of fix it when i could also setup the control, i wish i have password to skip the requirement (golden digmentals has 2 stages in dark area)

i guess because i could lower the resolution of the game and it was much better when plying in dark area

Last edited by a moderator:

crisx284

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hey buddy, can you put the Lava stage and the Machine Spin stage for the original Digimon Rumble Arean in you game????

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hey buddy, can you put the Lava stage and the Machine Spin stage for the original Digimon Rumble Arean in you game????
They will eventually be included ^^

Fr4nk19

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Due to my lack of English, I posted my requests and game observations along with a response for another user of this page, now I will post correctly. And I'm sorry if I ended up bothering someone.

Problems I found in version 0.9:

Taking the + card as it evolves increases the evolution bar, but you return to normal in the same amount of time as you would if you hadn't picked up the card, but the evolution bar is already partially full.

Using Piyomon in aerial scenery with digimon angel statues and receiving a blow from Terriermon that knocks him to the ground makes Piyomon take a long time to recover compared to other digimons.

Indications of new digimon:

Sakuyamon Maid Mode as a mega alternative to Renamon.

Laylamon / Lilithmon or Mastemon as a mega alternative to Demidevimon.

RustTyranomon or Cannondramon (they're my favorites, but I think it's unlikely because they evolve from Blackagumon, which currently has 2 mega forms in the game. If you consider Digimon World DS, Goburimon can evolve into Tyranomon, making those 2 mega forms possible, but considering that it is a spin off game and that other evolutions would be better for Goburimon, the only alternative would be to put Tyranomon itself as base digimon, which would be possible because we already have Gatomon and Leomon as base digimon in champion form).

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Due to my lack of English, I posted my requests and game observations along with a response for another user of this page, now I will post correctly. And I'm sorry if I ended up bothering someone.

Problems I found in version 0.9:

Taking the + card as it evolves increases the evolution bar, but you return to normal in the same amount of time as you would if you hadn't picked up the card, but the evolution bar is already partially full.

Using Piyomon in aerial scenery with digimon angel statues and receiving a blow from Terriermon that knocks him to the ground makes Piyomon take a long time to recover compared to other digimons.

Indications of new digimon:

Sakuyamon Maid Mode as a mega alternative to Renamon.

Laylamon / Lilithmon or Mastemon as a mega alternative to Demidevimon.

RustTyranomon or Cannondramon (they're my favorites, but I think it's unlikely because they evolve from Blackagumon, which currently has 2 mega forms in the game. If you consider Digimon World DS, Goburimon can evolve into Tyranomon, making those 2 mega forms possible, but considering that it is a spin off game and that other evolutions would be better for Goburimon, the only alternative would be to put Tyranomon itself as base digimon, which would be possible because we already have Gatomon and Leomon as base digimon in champion form).
Thanks for the message! The comment about the "+" is intentional, is not an issue. But the one about Piyomon... I'll check that.

And thanks as well for the proposals ^^