Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Renji

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This project is wonderful!!! You're great!!
Is it possibile play online with other players?

VamAngemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, I'm running 0.8 in a potato PC (intel integrated GPU) and the new (?) stage, the one with the dark sky and the cool blue crystals, seems to zoom and unzoom constantly, making the screen flicker.
PS: IDK if this is a place allowed for bug posting, sorry if its not.

Vegeta Almighty

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey I just want to start off by saying I'm new here and I absolutely LOVE this demo! I thought I was the only person who even remembered this game existed and wished there was more so thank you so much for making this awesome project! I did want to ask you however if maybe there is something I'm doing wrong. I've unlocked everything so far except special battle 2. I've won 10 matches each with MetalSeadramon, Piedmon, Machinedramon, and Blackwargreymon against a Wargreymon and still haven't recieved the password. I have gone back in and out a few times after this and even fought 10 more matches each and still nothing. I've tried resetting the game and still nothing. Is there a specific difficulty the game must be on or is there something else I may be doing wrong? Any advice at all would help me greatly and again thank you so much for this awesome game (I can't believe it's just a DEMO at that!)
Hey! little question... are you using the megas or the rookies that evolve into them? (You are supposed to do the first one), also only Vs COM counts in this case (Vs Player doesn't count any of this requeriment but in this case Arcade doesn't neither since you can't pick the megas).

If you, are you sure you are running v0.8? Check it just to be sure, if you aren't you can update and you will keep your progress
Hey thanks for the reply! I figured out that I was running an older version. I thought I had downloaded v0.8 but I guess I didn't. I re-did the fight's and got the password. Thanks for your help!

Deathcomer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why when I fight neo crimson in special battles crimson chaos emergence, I can't move when I'm in my last digimon?

Leon_yuze

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
why i get the password from Analogman,but when i enter the password 「invalid passowrd」…?🥲

Draco74

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why when I fight neo crimson in special battles crimson chaos emergence, I can't move when I'm in my last digimon?
Hi! Do you have more details about this situation? Is it happening always?

why i get the password from Analogman,but when i enter the password 「invalid passowrd」…?🥲
There is a confusion with the font that a lot of players already reported. In case is the same now, just a tip: try using "D" in the fourth letter instead of "O".

EndouArata2019

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Current demo version (27/08/2021): v0.8
Single link:
Multiple parts:

Unlockables:
- Reapermon: complete Arcade path 1 RUMBLE ARENA.
- Keramon: complete Arcade path 2 OUR WAR GAME.
- Omnimon: complete Arcade path 3 DIGIMON ADVENTURE.
- Lopmon: complete Arcade path 4 THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS having unlocked Magnamon and Rapidmon (Armor).
- Magnamon: complete Arcade path 4 THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS with Veemon.
- Rapidmon (Armor): complete Arcade path 4 THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS with Terriermon.
- Plesiomon: win 10 battles as Gomamon.
- Impmon: complete Arcade path 1 with Guilmon, Renamon and Terriermon.
- Ophanimon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON ADVENTURE with Gatomon.
- Goldramon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON ADVENTURE with Patamon.
- Hawkmon: complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Gatomon & Wormmon
- Armadillomon: complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Veemon & Patamon (having Hawkmon unlocked).
- DemiDevimon: complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Hawkmon & Armadillomon.
- Leomon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS.
- Gallantmon CM: complete Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS with Guilmon having Impmon, Lopmon and Leomon unlocked.
- Imperialdramon PM: compete the first special battle.
- Commandramon: complete first part of the second special battle.
- NeoCrimson: complete the second special battle.

- Arcade paths: complete the previous paths (except for path 3, which requires to complete the 2nd with Agumon and Gabumon).
- Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS: complete Arcade path RUMBLE ARENA with Impmon.

- Special Battle 1 (and the mode):
-- 1. Complete OUR WAR GAME path with Omnimon.
-- 2. Complete DIGIMON 02 path with Omnimon.
-- 3. Complete DIGIMON ADVENTURE path with Keramon.
-- 4. Use the password you will obtain. You can use the password without completing them, but... would you be a cheater?

- Special Battle 2 (and the mode, if not yet unlocked):
-- Win 10 battles as Piedmon.
-- Win 10 battles as Machinedramon.
-- Win 10 battles as Blackwargreymon.
-- Win 10 battles as Metalseadramon.
-- Use the password you will obtain. You can use the password without completing them, but... would you be a cheater?

Controls Player 1 (keyboard):
- Movement --> a, s, d, w
- Jump --> space
- Accept/Attack --> f
- Reject/Special --> g
- Guard --> h
- Digievolution --> y
- Start --> Enter
- R / L --> q, e

Controls Player 2 (using the number buttons in the right side of the keyboard):
- Movement --> right - left - up - down arrows
- Jump --> 0
- Accept/Attack --> 1
- Reject/Special --> 2
- Guard --> 3
- Digievolution --> 6
- Start/Activate --> Enter
- R / L --> 7, 9

Gamepads compatible.

Original post ------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I present myself. I'm Draco74, a videogame developer (amateur) currently working on a project called Battle Arena All-Stars, which is a fan version of the Smash Bros series (you can check it if you're curious). I'm here because I'm also a huge fan of Digimon Rumble Arena saga! Specially the first one (a lot of hours there to be able to beat Reapermon with everyone), very nice and nostalgic. The point is that with my current project I have won some experience and I would like to make also a Digimon Rumble Arena fangame using this same "Smash Bros style" that I'm using in BAAS (with some adjustments, but a few ones).

Currently I have played a bit with the concept and I made some Digimon chars to see if this could work, and I think it could! In BAAS I already have Agumon and Veemon added, and I made Wargreymon, Wargreymon X, Imperialdramon, and Imperiadramon-Paladin.

Here you can see a pic of the "demo" I have done:

Digimon.jpg

I have in mind that, in case I work on this project, I would like to do a version like Digimon Rumble Arena 1, but with some addings:

- The X characters (like Wargreymon X), with the same moveset but more aggresive.
- More iconic characters (Piedmon, Kerpymon, Magnamon, etc., etc., etc.).
- New ways to unlock the characters.
- Larger moveset than Rumble Arena 1.

Anyway, this is just an idea I have played with. Would you be interested in something like this?

Thanks and regards

Here another concept art:

Digimon2.png
Current demo version (27/08/2021): v0.8
Single link:
Multiple parts:

Unlockables:
- Reapermon: complete Arcade path 1 RUMBLE ARENA.
- Keramon: complete Arcade path 2 OUR WAR GAME.
- Omnimon: complete Arcade path 3 DIGIMON ADVENTURE.
- Lopmon: complete Arcade path 4 THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS having unlocked Magnamon and Rapidmon (Armor).
- Magnamon: complete Arcade path 4 THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS with Veemon.
- Rapidmon (Armor): complete Arcade path 4 THE GOLDEN DIGIMENTALS with Terriermon.
- Plesiomon: win 10 battles as Gomamon.
- Impmon: complete Arcade path 1 with Guilmon, Renamon and Terriermon.
- Ophanimon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON ADVENTURE with Gatomon.
- Goldramon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON ADVENTURE with Patamon.
- Hawkmon: complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Gatomon & Wormmon
- Armadillomon: complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Veemon & Patamon (having Hawkmon unlocked).
- DemiDevimon: complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Hawkmon & Armadillomon.
- Leomon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS.
- Gallantmon CM: complete Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS with Guilmon having Impmon, Lopmon and Leomon unlocked.
- Imperialdramon PM: compete the first special battle.
- Commandramon: complete first part of the second special battle.
- NeoCrimson: complete the second special battle.

- Arcade paths: complete the previous paths (except for path 3, which requires to complete the 2nd with Agumon and Gabumon).
- Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS: complete Arcade path RUMBLE ARENA with Impmon.

- Special Battle 1 (and the mode):
-- 1. Complete OUR WAR GAME path with Omnimon.
-- 2. Complete DIGIMON 02 path with Omnimon.
-- 3. Complete DIGIMON ADVENTURE path with Keramon.
-- 4. Use the password you will obtain. You can use the password without completing them, but... would you be a cheater?

- Special Battle 2 (and the mode, if not yet unlocked):
-- Win 10 battles as Piedmon.
-- Win 10 battles as Machinedramon.
-- Win 10 battles as Blackwargreymon.
-- Win 10 battles as Metalseadramon.
-- Use the password you will obtain. You can use the password without completing them, but... would you be a cheater?

Controls Player 1 (keyboard):
- Movement --> a, s, d, w
- Jump --> space
- Accept/Attack --> f
- Reject/Special --> g
- Guard --> h
- Digievolution --> y
- Start --> Enter
- R / L --> q, e

Controls Player 2 (using the number buttons in the right side of the keyboard):
- Movement --> right - left - up - down arrows
- Jump --> 0
- Accept/Attack --> 1
- Reject/Special --> 2
- Guard --> 3
- Digievolution --> 6
- Start/Activate --> Enter
- R / L --> 7, 9

Gamepads compatible.

Original post ------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I present myself. I'm Draco74, a videogame developer (amateur) currently working on a project called Battle Arena All-Stars, which is a fan version of the Smash Bros series (you can check it if you're curious). I'm here because I'm also a huge fan of Digimon Rumble Arena saga! Specially the first one (a lot of hours there to be able to beat Reapermon with everyone), very nice and nostalgic. The point is that with my current project I have won some experience and I would like to make also a Digimon Rumble Arena fangame using this same "Smash Bros style" that I'm using in BAAS (with some adjustments, but a few ones).

Currently I have played a bit with the concept and I made some Digimon chars to see if this could work, and I think it could! In BAAS I already have Agumon and Veemon added, and I made Wargreymon, Wargreymon X, Imperialdramon, and Imperiadramon-Paladin.

Here you can see a pic of the "demo" I have done:

Digimon.jpg

I have in mind that, in case I work on this project, I would like to do a version like Digimon Rumble Arena 1, but with some addings:

- The X characters (like Wargreymon X), with the same moveset but more aggresive.
- More iconic characters (Piedmon, Kerpymon, Magnamon, etc., etc., etc.).
- New ways to unlock the characters.
- Larger moveset than Rumble Arena 1.

Anyway, this is just an idea I have played with. Would you be interested in something like this?

Thanks and regards

Here another concept art:

Digimon2.png
I would like to ask if they add Shinegreymon and Victorygreymon? or maybe recommend they add those two digimons

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ShineGreymon will be coming eventually, we are planning to get to Savers at some point... Victory would be interesting tho

Deathcomer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! Do you have more details about this situation? Is it happening always?

There is a confusion with the font that a lot of players already reported. In case is the same now, just a tip: try using "D" in the fourth letter instead of "O".
So I was playing the special battles using imperialdramon PM, gallantmon X, and gallantmon crimson mode, on the last battle against neo crimson and my last digimon (Gallantmon crimson mode), my last digimon just didn't move and neo crimson didn't attack me, I don't know why it's happening I tried to move it but it didn't work, so I restart play from beginning using different digimon.
I don't if it always happens cause the last time i fought in the special battles I didn't die

Inea

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, i am new here and already played the demo! it's very interesting ! everything is great so far, but i have a slight problem at map Machine Factory. every time i played there it become a slow or lag. i use AMD FX-9830P.

and can we get a Tournament mode or survival mode. i think it will be interesting to see how far i can fight with the remaining health!

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, i am new here and already played the demo! it's very interesting ! everything is great so far, but i have a slight problem at map Machine Factory. every time i played there it become a slow or lag. i use AMD FX-9830P.

and can we get a Tournament mode or survival mode. i think it will be interesting to see how far i can fight with the remaining health!
Try using a lower graphic setting when you launch the game, if that continues tell us!

iSergey123

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Try using a lower graphic setting when you launch the game, if that continues tell us!
Hi. Amd Radeon HD 6770. Same problem :( Used the lowest settings. And in general, that just did not try. Nothing helped :(

Juan375

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The same problem happened to me with slashangemon and imperialdramon pm
I wish that ultra mode could be used permanently in free mode, to use more Digimon as chaosdramon
It also happened to me with mugendramon, I don't understand what happens
By the way my team were diablomon and dukemon cm, I don't know if the problem is them

Last edited by a moderator:

kindevil90

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game is getting better and fun with the 3 vs 3 mode and the special story battle, for the 3 vs 3 mode, i hope future update the developer can make the player able to switch party member during the match and maybe make the resting digimon heal their health, and during the 3 vs 3 match the player can dna digivolve member in the party like wargreymon and garurumon into omnimon, omnimon and imperaildramon fighter mode to imperaildramon paladin mode maybe increase the maximum 3 vs 3 to maybe 4 vs 4 for more combination match, like maybe piedmon + puppetmon + machindramon + metal seadramon combine into apolcalymon when the party is defeated for example.

i also hope to see cherubimon for lopmon digivolution in future update for the complete member of celestial digimon. Btw cant wait for frontier, kaisergreymon and magnagururumon vs lucemon chaos mode! and susanoomon vs lucemon shadowlord mode! gallentmon crimson mode is easy against neocrimson for anyone having trouble defeating him.

Last edited:

embas10

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found this fangame 3 days ago and immediately start play it. The gameplay control aspect is almost same as DRA 2, and the environment and system aspect take DRA 1, and also a big roster than the both game which really amazing. I am already soo enjoyed and nostalgic by this demo version with my friend here, and i couldn't wonder how brilliant the final version will be. My favorite one to play as is beelzemon, so satisfied use his cycle and gun :D. Thank you so much for bringing back our childhood memories bro, really masterpiece... ^^

Oh and also i am here want to report a little bug:
-At digimon selection, random can only be done once by pressing start, and when i press start once again, nothing happened and so on until the digimon selection screen reopened. Not a big problem but, i play vs with my friend and we'r type depend on luck by select random, and we avoiding to have the same digimon.
-(I am not sure if this a bug)Megagargomon Down+Special becomes cooldown after using his normal Special

Anyway, seeing darkdramon clone himself made me wish there would be a 4 digi battle royal or 2 vs 2 simultaneously, and it would be awesome to reminisce with my cousins when i get home. will this feature really exist in the future?

Oh and I have a request if this isn't too difficult or too long to do, could you add a random music selection option(random from Ost01-Ost08) on the next update?

And for digimon request, i wishes all the royal knight and 7 demon lord gonna be included in the game. And i already know they will be exist in this game in future, just need to be patient^^

And last, i have something personally to ask, where can i direct message you?
Thankss... ^^

One Random Guy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found this fangame 3 days ago and immediately start play it. The gameplay control aspect is almost same as DRA 2, and the environment and system aspect take DRA 1, and also a big roster than the both game which really amazing. I am already soo enjoyed and nostalgic by this demo version with my friend here, and i couldn't wonder how brilliant the final version will be. My favorite one to play as is beelzemon, so satisfied use his cycle and gun :D. Thank you so much for bringing back our childhood memories bro, really masterpiece... ^^
Hello, thank you for your words!

-At digimon selection, random can only be done once by pressing start, and when i press start once again, nothing happened and so on until the digimon selection screen reopened. Not a big problem but, i play vs with my friend and we'r type depend on luck by select random, and we avoiding to have the same digimon.
We are aware of this and will try to fix it next update, thank you for the feedback!

-(I am not sure if this a bug)Megagargomon Down+Special becomes cooldown after using his normal Special
Regarding this, is a balance related mechanic. Some digimon attacks share cooldown in order to avoid huge projectile spam that affects the in game flow. If we didn't handle it like that MegaGargo specials would likely have their cooldowns increased by a significant amount.

And regarding the rest of the message, thank you for your suggestions. There are many things we have planned and are working towards! Stay tunned for more updates.

brian1021

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Amazing game!!

Any chance for
Ogremon > Titamon
Monodramon > Justimon
Guardromon > HiAndromon
Meicoomon > Rasielmon
And add cherubimon good form??

One Random Guy