Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Darknite_Nitemare

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you guys could add some different digimons like the Digimon World 3 from PS1 game for example

Kotemon > SlashAngemon
Kumamon > Marsmon
Monmon > Armormon (Super) because Cannondramon (Mega) would be hard to edit, maybe

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you guys could add some different digimons like the Digimon World 3 from PS1 game for example

Kotemon > SlashAngemon
Kumamon > Marsmon
Monmon > Armormon (Super) because Cannondramon (Mega) would be hard to edit, maybe
The problem with some of those guys is the lack of 3d models for them. We can exceptionally do a few for key characters but they take a lot of time and also imply a lot of extra work in terms of rigging, texture mapping and animations. I'm not saying none of this can come, but digimons whose 3d model are already available will probably come sooner!

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the Will are not affiliated with this game. Users can stop coming to me demading x Digimon be added. You can also stop demanding that the owners of the game add x Digimon. If they are going to add something, they will. Further posts will be removed if you are demanding that a certain Digimon be added. You can request, but you do NOT demand. Enjoy what the guys who own the game have made!

Last edited:

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to remark that this is a personal fan project, it's not affiliated with WithTheWill website. In case you want to propose new playable Digimon please do it here, don't write to the admins/staff of the website. However, the roster has been already planned and the new characters will arrive with the time, eventually. Anyway, I will be glad to read your ideas here!

And talking about the project, stay tunned as a new update is going to be ready soon ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Marfyu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I created a forum account just to say the game is awesome! I love the Rumble Arena (PSX) system, and seeing a remake of it fulfills a dream!

My only suggestion is to make the digievolutions something more ''magical'' as it was. If possible put an animation similar to the original game.

I read the comment above and saw that the full roster is already decided, but since I created an account I'll give my suggestions too lol

Lunamon > Dianamon
Lopmon > Cherubimon (Good) [PLS]
Shoutmon > OmegaShoutmon

and especially the protagonists of seasons who never had the chance to appear in an RA game, such as Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Lalamon and Gaomon. Playing them the first time in a game like this would be amazing.

All in all, congratulations for the great work :3

Benihisago

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there ever going to be digimon savers digimon? just wondering

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I created a forum account just to say the game is awesome! I love the Rumble Arena (PSX) system, and seeing a remake of it fulfills a dream!

My only suggestion is to make the digievolutions something more ''magical'' as it was. If possible put an animation similar to the original game.

I read the comment above and saw that the full roster is already decided, but since I created an account I'll give my suggestions too lol

Lunamon > Dianamon
Shoutmon > OmegaShoutmon

and especially the protagonists of seasons who never had the chance to appear in an RA game, such as Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Lalamon and Gaomon. Playing them the first time in a game like this would be amazing.

Nice choices! Lunamon is not that common to see, would be cool to play as her.

Yes ^^

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Lunamon > Dianamon
Shoutmon > OmegaShoutmon

Nice choices! Lunamon is not that common to see, would be cool to play as her.

Yes ^^
I have never been more hyped. I can’t wait for Savers. I want Kamemon and Kudamon so bad!

Juan375

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi Draco74, how do I unlock all the characters?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi Draco74, how do I unlock all the characters?
Please check the first post, you will find a guide to unlock everything that is currently available.

Juan375

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
by the way, which Digimon do you plan to put into the game in the future?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi!

How are you doing? The new version v0.6 is ready!

V06.png

New Digimon:
- Hawkmon + Valkyrimon (locked by default)
- Armadillomon + SlashAngemon (locked by default)
- DemiDevimon + MaloMyotismon (locked by default)

New features:
- Slots in the roster have been relocated.
- New Arcade path: DIGIMON ADVENTURE 02.
- New Japanese voices for 02 cast and the boss characters (and some others). The rest will be updated in the future.
- Improved Ultra modes for Imperialdramon, GrandisKuwagamon, & BlackWarGreymon.
- Dangerous Forest stage has been improved with some grass!
- New in-game item: Bomb.
- New VFX for the in-game effects (poison, health life, glitched, confusion & madness).
- New effect added: Glitched. The Digimon will suffer damage each time an special attack is done by him.
- New effect added: Madness. Similar to confusion (which is applied by the in-game card) but going further: all buttons are randomized. It's exclusively applied by MaloMyotismon (Ultra).
- Leomon, once unlocked, can appear as an opponent in DIGIMON ADVENTURE Arcade path.

Improved Ultra modes:
Some mega Digimon are receiving an improved Ultra mode. The others will receive it as well in the next update. Here more detail of the ones coming now:
- Imperialdramon FM: His Special attack becomes Super Positron Laser, where it deals more damage and has a bigger range. Then, you can also press the Digivolve button to use Ion Blaster/Giga Death. The player can control his movements when he is using Ion Blaster, but his energy bar will be quickly reduced meanwhile. This attack can also be cancelled by pressing again the Digivolution button.
- GrandisKuwagamon: All of his Special Moves inflict the Glitch status effect except for his neutral Special.
- BlackWarGreymon: His Neutral Special (Gaia Force) leaves a trail of fire if it hits anything. His Special + Up also becomes Ultra Tornado.
- Valkyrimon: He summons his familiar, Flare. Flare will attack the opponent whenever he uses a Normal Attack. In addition, his Special + Forward freezes the opponent He will also unleash a tornado projectile in front of him when he is using Special + Up, which also freezes the opponent.
- SlashAngemon: His Special + Forward inflicts the Glitch status. His Special + Up also gains more range.
- MaloMyotismon: His Special + Down inflicts the Madness status no matter what. A red force field also appears around him when guarding which protects him from any projectiles.

Unlockables:
- Hawkmon: Complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Gatomon & Wormmon
- Armadillomon: Complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Veemon & Patamon.
- DemiDevimon: Complete DIGIMON 02 Arcade Path with Hawkmon & Armadillomon.
- Arcade path DIGIMON 02: Complete Arcade path 4 (it will be already unlocked if completed in past versions).

Adjustments / Bug fixing:
- The barrier attack (like Magnamon's special down, for example) won't hit your own projectiles anymore.

Wormmon: His old Special+D is now his Special, and as Special+D he has "Sticky Shot".
Gatomon: Her Special+D attack has now some VFX.
Guilmon: He has some fire VFX when doing Special+D and Special+Up attacks.
Gallantmon CM: The slash for Special attack has been improved in terms of VFX.
Seraphimon: His Special+D attack is not thrown a bit faster.
Saberleomon: The VFX effect in the ground when doing Special+D will remain active less time.
Ophanimon: Her Special has been updated, and her Special+D's laser is now rainbow colored.
Kerpymon: His Special+D attack can be cancelled if he is hit during the summoning.
Puppetmon: His Special attack has been updated.

Rosemon: Her 3rd color has been updated.
Magnamon: His 3rd color has been updated.
Keramon / Diaboromon: Their 2nd and 3rd colors have been exchanged.

You can find the link in the first post. Enjoy!

Juan375

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do I update without losing my game?

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do I update without losing my game?
-Download the Zip
-Extract it in the same place you have the PDIGIMON folder of the previous version
-Select to "replace all the documents with the same name"
-Enjoy

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice, another one! The only thing I dont like about the 'ultra mode' concept is that we cant use it in arcade mode cause we are forced to pick a rookie. I guess it is so that it is 'harder'. And some personal preferences for the future would be Venomvamdemon as an alternate evo for demidevi and base Grandkuwagamon or even Banchostingmon evos for wormon, I think they suit him better. But of course you make calls xD. Keep it on!!!

For some reason when I played the new arcade path with Goddramon instead of Seraphimon as an evo option for patamon I didnt get to unlock armadimon but it worked jsut fine with Seraphimon. Just a heads up if anyone had the same issue.

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For some reason when I played the new arcade path with Goddramon instead of Seraphimon as an evo option for patamon I didnt get to unlock armadimon but it worked jsut fine with Seraphimon. Just a heads up if anyone had the same issue.
Noted, we will take a look! Thanks! <3

DarkScorn2001

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice, another one! The only thing I dont like about the 'ultra mode' concept is that we cant use it in arcade mode cause we are forced to pick a rookie. I guess it is so that it is 'harder'. And some personal preferences for the future would be Venomvamdemon as an alternate evo for demidevi and base Grandkuwagamon or even Banchostingmon evos for wormon, I think they suit him better. But of course you make calls xD. Keep it on!!!

The same thing happened to me but it was with Magnamon xD

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The same thing happened to me but it was with Magnamon xD
We found the issue and we will try to solve it in the next version! thanks for all the feedback and apologies for the issue. Have fun!

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah. That’s a really nice update. SlashAngemon is the right choice. It’s the best mega for Shakkoumon