Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks guys for all feedback and good words! ^^ You're the best

@ChrisRock I take note of everything. I'm specially curious about the control map point
@kindevil90 Thanks for the feedback, I will check it.
@UmFubukiAi Thank you!
@Tamer_V01 You're right, that stage has the fog which impacts a lot in the performance, that's why the other stages work better. Maybe you can try reducing the quality when starting the game

Last edited:

Leon_yuze

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When can updates all digimon..?
i played all unlock digimon🥰
i cant wait for new digimon!!
Can i please got Fairymon🥰

ahmad98

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey
I'm using the last version
And I don't have lopmon as default

Crimson_Accel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dear congratulations on the project, the game is wonderful with even more content, I even had to make an account here to comment.

I would like to make a request / suggestion if possible, I saw I don’t know if by chance I think you didn’t put the ChaosGreymon color of DW2 as a secondary color in BlackWarGreymon, it would be possible to do that also with Piedmon, MetalSeadramon and why not put the color from ChaosLord on Mugendramon? There was a nostalgia here and I had to ask. xD
It would also be interesting if it were possible to even put NeoCrimson as a boss but I think it is very unlikely since unfortunately we don't have any recent model of it somewhere.

But anyway congratulations again and continue with this great job! xD

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dear congratulations on the project, the game is wonderful with even more content, I even had to make an account here to comment.

I would like to make a request / suggestion if possible, I saw I don’t know if by chance I think you didn’t put the ChaosGreymon color of DW2 as a secondary color in BlackWarGreymon, it would be possible to do that also with Piedmon, MetalSeadramon and why not put the color from ChaosLord on Mugendramon? There was a nostalgia here and I had to ask. xD
It would also be interesting if it were possible to even put NeoCrimson as a boss but I think it is very unlikely since unfortunately we don't have any recent model of it somewhere.

But anyway congratulations again and continue with this great job! xD
Hi! Thank you so much ^^

Related your proposal with the colors, have you tried unlocking the 3rd color for them? Just by winning 5 battles using them :)

Already done it with both vmon and terrirmon
Oh, and have you successfully unlocked Magnamon and Rapidmon?

Tamer_V01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
really hungry for all the new digimon, cant wait any more for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can I remove an entry on the controls setup? Im trying to configure my joystick and I have assigned the same button on multiple entries somehow -_-. On other programs clicking the mouse wheel does the job but not here.

Plus my up and down directions are always reversed when I try to play with my joystick. Im trying to set it up as a player 2 controller.Do I set it up on G1 or G2 entries? I have my keyboard as the player 1 controller on K1.

Last edited:

DJmon4ever

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello i'm new here. I want to say thank you very much for the Remake of the best Digimon fighting Game ever. I playing this Remake since one Hour and i'm so exciting for more Updates. Are personally wishes allowed by the way?

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How can I remove an entry on the controls setup? Im trying to configure my joystick and I have assigned the same button on multiple entries somehow -_-. On other programs clicking the mouse wheel does the job but not here.

Plus my up and down directions are always reversed when I try to play with my joystick. Im trying to set it up as a player 2 controller.Do I set it up on G1 or G2 entries? I have my keyboard as the player 1 controller on K1.

Will inform the developer to check if he has a clear answer, sorry for the delay, I didn't get the notif.

Are personally wishes allowed by the way?

Feel free to express them, haha. <3

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Everyone here wondering when survive is coming out. I am here excited for the next Rumble Arena update

DJmon4ever

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i have 3 follow Wishes.
1. All Main Digimon from the Entire Anime Series playable.
2. Also all Digimon playable which was playable on Rumble 2 and Rumble All Stars
3. All Arenas from Digimon Rumble Arena, Rumble Arena 2 and Rumble Arena All Stars.
This would be perfect. Please Draco74 is this possible?

burkmo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hi Draco74 just thought id say im really enjoying the game its amazing love the nostalgia hope you can keep expanding on this project

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
really hungry for all the new digimon, cant wait any more for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! Yeah, more updates will come ^^

Hi! Sorry for the delay to answer. The control mapping is configured by default but of course you can edit it manually to customize it a bit more (however, the names and so on are not that user friendly). To do it you have to execute the .exe of the game and, then, before starting it you have to go to "Input" tab. There you can edit them (just to have more information, you will see a lot of inputs with name "G1", "G2, "K1" or "K2". This is related the controller you use (controller for G1/2 and keyboard for K1/2)).

Everyone here wondering when survive is coming out. I am here excited for the next Rumble Arena update
Thank you so much! I really glad to know you like the project ^^

i have 3 follow Wishes.
2. Also all Digimon playable which was playable on Rumble 2 and Rumble All Stars
3. All Arenas from Digimon Rumble Arena, Rumble Arena 2 and Rumble Arena All Stars.
Hi! Thanks for commenting your ideas. I cannot say that much about the future playable Digimon, only that you can expect to have more for sure! About the stages, it's a bit more complex. Who knows :)

hi Draco74 just thought id say im really enjoying the game its amazing love the nostalgia hope you can keep expanding on this project
Thank you so much for playing it ^^

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes I am aware of the input tab and how to customize buttons. Its just that I have assigned the same button in both G1 and G2 and I dont know how to remove it and leave it balnk without assigning another button. Furthermore when I assign my D-pad buttons in the G1 or G2 inputs the up and down directions are always reversed. They work fine if I assign them to the left stick but Im not comfortable with that, I prefer the D-pad.

NeoJupiter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Your project is amazing, I can't wait to see more.

I would like to make suggestions about the alternate collors.
Gabumon > Psychemon pallete
Hououmon > collors more similar to those used in old games
Vikemon > whitish pallete to reference white Vikemon from World 3
Plesiomon > Yellowish pallet as reference to his old collors
Imperialdramon > Pallete from Black Imperialdramon
Dukemon > Pallete from Chaos Dukemon Core
Rapidmon > Palletes from Normal Rapidmon and Black Rapidmon

One other thing I think it could be good. Making the digimons unable to pass through each other, I think that would help to connect combos, since it's a bit hard to do that.

Last edited:

DJmon4ever

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hi! Sorry for the delay to answer. The control mapping is configured by default but of course you can edit it manually to customize it a bit more (however, the names and so on are not that user friendly). To do it you have to execute the .exe of the game and, then, before starting it you have to go to "Input" tab. There you can edit them (just to have more information, you will see a lot of inputs with name "G1", "G2, "K1" or "K2". This is related the controller you use (controller for G1/2 and keyboard for K1/2)).

i have 3 follow Wishes.
Hi! Thanks for commenting your ideas. I cannot say that much about the future playable Digimon, only that you can expect to have more for sure! About the stages, it's a bit more complex. Who knows :)

Hmm... Okay. What's with the Arenas from the Digimon Battle Spirit Series. Are they planning or completely not?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes I am aware of the input tab and how to customize buttons. Its just that I have assigned the same button in both G1 and G2 and I dont know how to remove it and leave it balnk without assigning another button. Furthermore when I assign my D-pad buttons in the G1 or G2 inputs the up and down directions are always reversed. They work fine if I assign them to the left stick but Im not comfortable with that, I prefer the D-pad.
Let's try with this:
HorizontalG1: Joystick1 axis 0
HorizontalG2: Joystick2 axis 0
VerticalG1: Joystick1 axis 1
VerticalG2: Joystick2 axis 1

And for the ones a bit below as well (is to cover completely the options in the controller):
HorizontalG1: Joystick1 axis 5
HorizontalG2: Joystick2 axis5
VerticalG1: Joystick1 axis 6
VerticalG2: Joystick2 axis 6

CrouchG1: Joystick1 axis 6
CrouchG2: Joystick2 axis 6

Tell me if this helps you

Your project is amazing, I can't wait to see more.

I would like to make suggestions about the alternate collors.
Gabumon > Psychemon pallete
Hououmon > collors more similar to those used in old games
Vikemon > whitish pallete to reference white Vikemon from World 3
Plesiomon > Yellowish pallet as reference to his old collors
Imperialdramon > Pallete from Black Imperialdramon
Dukemon > Pallete from Chaos Dukemon Core
Rapidmon > Palletes from Normal Rapidmon and Black Rapidmon

One other thing I think it could be good. Making the digimons unable to pass through each other, I think that would help to connect combos, since it's a bit hard to do that.
Thanks for the proposals! For the colors is a bit tricky sometimes because they have to be different enough, and a lot of options are available.

i have 3 follow Wishes.

Hmm... Okay. What's with the Arenas from the Digimon Battle Spirit Series. Are they planning or completely not?
More things are planned, I cannot say right now "for sure they're" or "for sure they're not" but more content will be available with the time.

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With your directions joystick works fine but I cant find any combination for my D-pad to work properly. The best I got is moving with D-pad but crowch,up and down directions are reversed. I guess I get to get used to joystick its not that hard.