Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone!

After some time without news, the new version v0.5 is here!

V05.png

New Digimon:
- Ophanimon, as Gatomon’s alt mega (locked by default)
- Goddramon, as Patamon’s alt mega (locked by default)
- Leomon + SaberLeomon (locked by default)
- Gallantmon Crimson Mode (locked by default)

New features:
- New Arcade path: DIGIMON TAMERS
- Dark Masters will now appear in DIGIMON ADVENTURE Arcade path
- Improved Ultra modes for Wargreymon, Metalgarurumon, Seraphimon, Magnadramon, and from now on in all new Mega Digimon. Check explanation below for more details.
- Mecha Factory stage will now have cards as the other normal stages.
- Added effects for the attacks. For now: Freeze, Toxic, Unblockable.
- The HUD has been improved to display the effects for each one of the special attacks. Please check explanation below for more details.
- New songs added: “The Biggest Dream” and “Badguy’s Festival. The first one was being played in the final battle against Reapermon until now and it will be selectable in the free battles, but is changed to be played against Gallantmon CM. “Badguy’s Festival” will be used instead.
- The battle against Omnimon in the Arcade will play "Butterfly" song.
- The game will be saved, apart of when going back to the main menu, in the Digimon selection menu too.

Attack effects:
Some attacks, when in Ultra mode, can produce effects on the opponent. For now we have:
- Freeze: the opponent will be frozen for 3 seconds, or until another hit impacts him. Metalgarurumon’s special attack will produce it (in Ultra mode).
- Toxic: the opponent will receive an automatic hit every 3 seconds, with a duration of 9 seconds. However, the effect can be removed if you hit the other Digimon. This effect will be produced by all special attacks of Saberleomon.
- Unblockable: the attack cannot be blocked, even guarding. This property is currently applied on Goldramon’s special+D.

Improved Ultra modes:
Some Mega Digimon are receiving an improved Ultra mode. The others will receive it as well in the next updated. Here more detail of the ones coming now:
- Wargreymon: Terra Force will be thrown being charged directly, and all his tornados will “suck” the opponent to his position.
- Metalgarurumon: his special beam will freeze the opponent, and his special+D will throw some little missiles too which will track the enemy.
- Seraphimon: 2 electric balls will be around him creating lightnings if the opponent is close to him. Also, when doing special+Up he will recover life.
- Magnadramon: her special attack will throw 2 projectiles instead of just 1, and her special+D will summon lightnings instead of the fog (“Apocalypse” attack).
- Goldramon: Amon and Umon will be around him (until they’re thrown to attack the opponent using special attack). While they’re with Goldramon he has permanent guard. Also, his special+D is unblockable and, when doing normal attacks, Amon and Umon will throw fire/electric balls to random directions.
- Ophanimon: she evolves into Ophanimon Core. Similarly to Seraphimon, 2 light columns will be summoned if the opponent is too close, and a dragon will appear when doing special+D move (to complement it).
- Saberleomon: all his special attacks will intoxicate the opponent.
- Gallantmon CM: his special+D will produce a giant light column, which can multihit the opponent.

Unlockables:
- Ophanimon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON ADVENTURE with Gatomon.
- Goldramon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON ADVENTURE with Patamon.
- Leomon: complete Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS.
- Gallantmon CM: complete Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS with Guilmon having Impmon, Lopmon and Leomon unlocked.

- Arcade path DIGIMON TAMERS: complete Arcade path RUMBLE ARENA with Impmon.

In case any of these requirements are done in previous versions, you will have to repeat them.

Adjustments / Bug fixing:
- Fixed the bug in the logo screen where you can push START multiple times.
- Fixed an bug with Magnamon and Rapidmon name HUD in Arcade having the japanese names enabled.
- Mitigated the issue where the Digimon falls of the stage and respawns in the air being stucked.
- Mitigated the issue with the AI when suddenly leaves the stages.
- Improved AI to use special+Up move.
- Fixed issue with Freeze Artic stage where the AI stops moving being in the lower platform.
- Fixed issue with the D Pad Up/Down direction, which was inverted.
- Wargreymon/Blackwargreymon: Terra Force (special attack) can be charged, and the VFX for it and for Terra Destroyer has been updated. Also, the attacks do more damage (this point also applies for X forms).
- Gallantmon X: special+D attack charges slightly faster.
- Beelzemon: the cooldown for special+D attack has been increased. Also, when mounted, the special attacks will put special+D into a short cooldown. This change removes his ability to switch in between forms while comboing and avoids extremely long combo chains combining both forms.
Also, the issue when mounted where the engine sound is kept has been fixed.
- Beelzemon BM: his special+D will suck the opponent to his position.
- Mushroomon: Attack and Defense stats changed from C to D. Also, his special has more cooldown. Finally, his little mushrooms when doing special+D are recolored depending of your color, to differentiate them in case of mirror match.
- Palmon: updated to Data type.
- Megagargomon / Rapidmon: their missiles won’t track the opponent if you’re not facing him when throwing.
- Wormmon: when doing special attack the cooldown will be applied for special+D too (similar to Betamon, for example).

You can find the link in the first message. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since there has been a fair bit of rule breaking from users in this thread (all removed posts), just popping a note to remind users to read and follow the forum rules. Multi accounting is easy to spot, use the edit button, don't double post etc.

DukeAngewomon1997

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since there has been a fair bit of rule breaking from users in this thread (all removed posts), just popping a note to remind users to read and follow the forum rules. Multi accounting is easy to spot, use the edit button, don't double post etc.
Sorry about that. I just wanted to ask questions regarding the update.

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys,
So... here is the survey we made. Please, if you can, take your time to complete it. It only takes like 5 minutes (probably even less) and it will help us a lot to know how we can improve the game with what you want and like.

Thank you for your attention and for playing DRA:Remastered.

DukeAngewomon1997

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright, I have a few questions.
- Even though I finished the Digimon Adventure Route with Gatomon, will I have to do the route again?
-How do I unlock Gallantmon X and other X-Antibody Digimon for that matter?
-Does the game update itself or do I have to download it again?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
- Even though I finished the Digimon Adventure Route with Gatomon, will I have to do the route again?
Hi! I see my answers were removed too hahaha. Let me explain the points you mention:
- Yes, the conditions to unlock the new Digimons, if done in previous versions, have to be done again.
- You can just choose Guilmon and, when selecting the form, press R. With R/L you can change the Mega form of the Digimon (but only for the ones having more than one).
- The updates here can be considered as new games, you have to download it again. But your savedata will be kept and automatically updated, you won't lose your progress.

DukeAngewomon1997

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi! I see my answers were removed too hahaha. Let me explain the points you mention:
- Yes, the conditions to unlock the new Digimons, if done in previous versions, have to be done again.
- You can just choose Guilmon and, when selecting the form, press R. With R/L you can change the Mega form of the Digimon (but only for the ones having more than one).
- The updates here can be considered as new games, you have to download it again. But your savedata will be kept and automatically updated, you won't lose your progress.
Thank you for your response. I’m glad that Gatomon and Patamon have cool Mega Forms. I hope to see Savers Digimon in the game soon.

How do you download the update?

Last edited:

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you for your response. I’m glad that Gatomon and Patamon have cool Mega Forms. I hope to see Savers Digimon in the game soon.

You have the link in the first message of this thread

DukeAngewomon1997

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You have the link in the first message of this thread
Just redownloaded the game and got the update while keeping my progress. Thank you so much.

Jozma7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

- Wargreymon/Blackwargreymon: their Terra Force (special attack) can be charged, and its VFX has been updated. Also, the attack does more damage (this point also applies for X forms).
Hi!

I just quoted the important. I tried to charge Blackwargreymon's Terra Destroyer, but the charge doesn't work. It just throws the sphere after I press special attack button. No charging was able neither on the ground nor air? Also would like to see Terra Destroyer a bit bigger (if possible), cause I hate the DRA1 for making it small :D. Also air down special needs a bit of movement or just needs to be a regular down tornado, don't like it now!
I miss directional double tornado moves from DRA1! :'(

P.S. Also want to ask if you can make Metalgarurumon have better missile arsenal? I mean to resemble anime and DRA1 ultimate. Missiles could be made to fire from the ground and Garuru Tomahawk separately fired from the air, but both moves to share down special? That's cause I like his missile arsenal allot, but DRA2 diminishes that allot! All I wrote is just a suggestion and my oppinion, cause I'm more for the OG DRA and the versatility of the special moves.

ATB!
Bye

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

- Wargreymon/Blackwargreymon: their Terra Force (special attack) can be charged, and its VFX has been updated. Also, the attack does more damage (this point also applies for X forms).
Hi!

I just quoted the important. I tried to charge Blackwargreymon's Terra Destroyer, but the charge doesn't work. It just throws the sphere after I press special attack button. No charging was able neither on the ground nor air? Also would like to see Terra Destroyer a bit bigger (if possible), cause I hate the DRA1 for making it small :D. Also air down special needs a bit of movement or just needs to be a regular down tornado, don't like it now!

P.S. Also want to ask if you can make Metalgarurumon have better missile arsenal? I mean to resemble anime and DRA1 ultimate. Missiles could be made to fire from the ground and Garuru Tomahawk separately fired from the air, but both moves to share down special? That's cause I like his missile arsenal allot, but DRA2 diminishes that allot! All I wrote is just a suggestion and my oppinion, cause I'm more for the OG DRA and the versatility of the special moves.

ATB!
Bye
Hello! Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't write correctly this point. Only Terra Force can be charged.

Metalgarurumon has more tools when in Ultra mode now.

Thanks for the comments and feel free to ask or propose all you want! ^^

DeimonMaster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a path that is blocked, does it have to be released in this update, or not yet?

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is there a path that is blocked, does it have to be released in this update, or not yet?
The path is blocked on purpose. The digimons to fill it with are not yet in the game. Whenever those are added we will create unlocking criteria for it.

Jozma7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hi!

ATB!
Bye
Hello! Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't write correctly this point. Only Terra Force can be charged.

Metalgarurumon has more tools when in Ultra mode now.

Thanks for the comments and feel free to ask or propose all you want! ^^
Hi!
Thanks for reply allot. I got a really great idea! I really expect to be considered! I would like to propose a great system for future of this game and the project. The system is "Ability customization". For example, game has 4 way special attacks (neutral, forward, up and down), but still there are more than 4 ability that characters could have and use in the game. To simplify, Blackwargreymon had down tornado on his down special, but now as substitution in latest update he has ultra tornado on down special instead. Cause I like down tornado more than ultra tornado, I would prefer to use an option like "Ability customization" I proposed to change between those two abilities instead of begging you to switch back to the special that was in previous updates.
Pls answer me your opinion, I'll be happy for you to consider for a great idea like this.

P.S. I forgot to mention about Metalgarurumon earlier. If you look the gameplay in Digimon All Stars Rumble, Metalgarurumon has chargeable missile ability. The more he charges, the more missiles go out. That was my idea I wanted to present as there are many abilities added that could be charged in this game, like Tera Force we discussed. The missile animation Metalgarurumon is using now is a garuru tomahawk one, but I prefer the standing/crouching missile animation he uses in games/anime. I know this project is really hard for doing and I ask for too much, but still I want to add some pointers for a game we all want to enjoy after so many years of not having another big Digimon fighting game, like rumble series!

Thanks for listening!
ATB, bye!

ChrisRock

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello! Here is my report after unlock all unlockable in the game!

-Keramon/Gomamon stucks looking back or another angle after ending their evolution. (maybe happens to other digimons too, but they're the only one i seen).
-Vikemon hammer smash hit even after the impact animation (its so broken! xD).
-The special move of seraphimon stays in screen even if he is interrupted doing it.
-Everytime you exit the game the control mapping lost his config (you need to config everytime you start the game).
-In the ice stage gatomon/imperialdramon down special dont go forward (maybe any spacials that going forward).

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand question, The card with the point and lines, make you evolve? thats not in the OG game, but anyway i just guessing.

Again, like everytime, sorry my bad english.

Awesome game really i cant wait for a future final state with polished animations and effects!

Thanks for all your work Draco!

UmFubukiAi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello! I'm really new here, but i just wanna thank you and congratulate you Draco

I loved the game, its amazing, almost like a dream come true
I cant wait to see how much you can improve in something thats already so perfect

kindevil90

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi there is a bug, i had already completed path 1 for guilmon, terriermon and renamon but impmon is still not unlock yet, for guilmon i already completed the path 1 two time, the rest one time. Some info, i skip the impmon update. i download the latest update.

Last edited:

Tamer_V01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When the fight in Dark Area, the FPS drop rapidly, cant even play in normal, but the other original stadiums are okay, so path 3 is like hell for me (the last two stages are in Dark Area)

But I do appreciate the game and all the developers!!!
Thank you for bringing this epic game to us