Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do you go to stage 3 and stage 4??

In arcade mode

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For arcade path 3 you have to finish Arcade path 2 with both Agumon and Gabumon. For arcade path 4 just complete arcade path 3

Dolos

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do you unlock Digimons other than the Unlock characters in the text on page 1?

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those other are still WIP. They will be added in future updates periodically

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi!

I was a bit busy these last weeks, but here I have a new version finally!

New Digimon:
- Mushroomon + Puppetmon
- Plesiomon (as Gomamon's alt mega form, locked by default)

New features:
- The 3rd color is here for all Digimon! Win 5 battles with them to unlock their 3rd color (only counting Arcade or VS Computer modes).
- Some of the old colors have been updated.

Adjustments:
- If you're hit when doing Guard, the sounds and the effects will be different in order to identify it properly.
- Metalgarurumon: Special+Down attack throws now 3 missiles in different distances.
- Metalgarurumon: Special+F has an updated effect when doing it.
- Palmon: Special attack has more cooldown.
- Rosemon: her size has been increased.
- Gomamon: Special+D attack will finish if you throw the bubble, to avoid being floating waiting for the attack to finish.
- Tentomon: you can move the Digimon while doing Special+D attack.
- HKabuterimon: the barrier when doing Special+D will make the projectile explode if they touch the barrier.
- Hououmon: the barrier when doing Special+D will make the projectile explode if they touch the barrier.
- Sakuyamon: the barrier when doing Special+D will make the projectile explode if they touch the barrier.
- Diaboromon: the barrier when doing Special+D will make the projectile explode if they touch the barrier.
- Megagargomon: the missiles won't follow the enemy if he is stunted in the ground. Also, they have a duration.
- Gallantmon: Special+D attack is now faster.
- Wargreymon X: more cooldown when using Special+D and Special movements. Same for BlackWargreymon X.
- Blackwargreymon X: Special+D attack has been updated with different effects in the thrown projectiles.
- Renamon: some leafs have been added to the effects when doing Special+D. Just visual.
- Patamon: Special+D attack has more cooldown.
- Seraphimon: Special+Up has now less duration.
- Seraphimon: Seven Heavens won't follow the enemy if you're not looking to him when shooting.
- Magnamon: Special+Up has now less duration.
- Magnamon: the barrier when doing Special+D will make the projectile explode if they touch the barrier.
- Kerpymon: Special+Up has now less duration.
- Piedmon: Special+D and Special+Up attacks have been updated to have new effects.
- Reapermon: Special+D has been adjusted to have more cooldown and less duration.
- Reapermon's Den stage: visual walls have been added to the limits of the stage, to identify them.
- Some bug fixing.

You can find the link in the first message of this thread. Enjoy!

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok now it works, I have everything (BlkWargreymon X). Thank you!

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ohhhh nice. Puppetmon! Hopefully we get an adventure course with the 4 Dark Masters ending with Apocalymon

Deathcomer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How about make the black agumon digivolve into blitzgreymon

kisais

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
please update digimon name when evo
in this version when agumon evo to wargreymon, the name still agumon.Please fix this issue bro

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
please update digimon name when evo
in this version when agumon evo to wargreymon, the name still agumon.Please fix this issue bro
It's intentional, is to keep in mind your original Digimon

I think he will fit better with normal Agumon, specially now that he appeared in the Adventure 2020 show!

ahmad98

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey
I actually appreciate your work
But if you can create side megas why don't you make it a like digimon rumble arena , evolution 2 times
Or why can't we at least do slide evolution
Like if you like to evlove from Wargreymon to Wargreymon X for example freely without filling the parameters if you're already evolved or just for example make it :
Press R1 for Wargreymon
Press R2 for Wargreymon X
While evolving
That will make it much funnier

Rulecs

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon and Gabumon kizuna evolves please please. Thanks for the great game

Yes i like your idea

samster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Draco74 you are a true artist and a saint for making this for all of us. The quality of work with this much amount of attention to detail is already way more than I have ever even dreamed of, and to think that you did this all by yourself, week after week, wow. Thank you so much.

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey
I actually appreciate your work
But if you can create side megas why don't you make it a like digimon rumble arena , evolution 2 times
Or why can't we at least do slide evolution
Like if you like to evlove from Wargreymon to Wargreymon X for example freely without filling the parameters if you're already evolved or just for example make it :
Press R1 for Wargreymon
Press R2 for Wargreymon X
While evolving
That will make it much funnier
Thanks! Yeah, there are some ideas that could fit to obtain something similar, for the future. However, what will happen in case a Digi has more than 2 mega forms? It's a complex topic, but thanks for your ideas!

Draco74 you are a true artist and a saint for making this for all of us. The quality of work with this much amount of attention to detail is already way more than I have ever even dreamed of, and to think that you did this all by yourself, week after week, wow. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your words ^^

Fr4nk19

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hi, i am a brazilian fan so please excuse any english mistakes, i think you are making a great game. If possible I would like to make some requests. 1) I wish there was some digimon that has the mega form like Rusttyranomon, he is my favorite. 2) As a mega alternative form for Sakuyamon I think it would be interesting to use Sakuyamon Maid Mode. Thank you for your attention and continue with this great work.