Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Toyagumon-Rusttyrannomon would be an awesome addition

kindevil90

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Amazing update!, love the new stage, in the future update in my opinion the 4 special attack is great but some move like great tornedo should have a versatile 45 degree angle when you move the directional stick/button like the original digimon rumble arena move and i feel that there is a super ultra move missing like metalgarurumon where it release all his arsenal missle from its body and wargreymon release all his super big super nova ultra like the original game where it consume all the blue bar and turn back to rookie, hope to see it implement in the future update that will be great, and maybe just turn some move into something big to make it more epic and maybe like piedmon ultra sword can turn mega to rookie.

Last edited:

VXanderII

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok I love the progress so far, and I love that you gave Veemon justice with the new move, thanks for that.
One thing tho, why the missed opportunities with some of the secondary colors? I'm sorry if this had been mentioned prior or if you mentioned having a plan when it came to these secondary colors.

The list of 2nd colors that would work great:
Hagurumon/Solarmon
Rosemon/RosemonBM
Gatomon/BlackGatomon (Why was this changed?)
Magnamon/New Magnamon design from Rearise (https://wikimon.net/images/f/fc/Magnamon_(Battle_Park).png)
Lopmon/WhiteLopmon (https://wikimon.net/White_Lopmon)

Also are we getting Cherubi Good as an alt mega?

Overall, great work man.

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really have the feeling that Solarmon and BlackGatomon were left appart in purpose, cuz they don't have the same evos. I expect BlackGatomon to come back as it's own character with evos like Lilithmon or Minervamon and introducing Mastemon as it's own character.

Lord_of_the_Dude

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Toyagumon-Rusttyrannomon would be an awesome addition
That is an interesting idea.

Amazing update!, love the new stage, in the future update in my opinion the 4 special attack is great but some move like great tornedo should have a versatile 45 degree angle when you move the directional stick/button like the original digimon rumble arena move and i feel that there is a super ultra move missing like metalgarurumon where it release all his arsenal missle from its body and wargreymon release all his super big super nova ultra like the original game where it consume all the blue bar and turn back to rookie, hope to see it implement in the future update that will be great, and maybe just turn some move into something big to make it more epic and maybe like piedmon ultra sword can turn mega to rookie.
The Ultra Mode/Move is still under development, so it may take some time to get implemented.

Gatomon/BlackGatomon (Why was this changed?)

Also are we getting Cherubi Good as an alt mega?
Who knows.. lol
Anyway, thanks for the input regarding official secondary colors.

oku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How to unlock path 4?

Rulecs

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Add Agumon and Gabumon kizuna please.

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just found this yestarday O_O amazing work. I saw in an update message that there is the Blackwargreymon X option but I couldn't find it in game. Also I 've been trying some passwords from gamefaqs but they dont work. Can anyone tell me the passwords xD ?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just found this yestarday O_O amazing work. I saw in an update message that there is the Blackwargreymon X option but I couldn't find it in game. Also I 've been trying some passwords from gamefaqs but they dont work. Can anyone tell me the passwords xD ?
Hi! And welcome! The points with the passwords, for now, only works for Omnimon but in the future more Digis will be unlockable like this as well.

And related Blackwargreymon X, you can find it by going to Blackagumon and, when choosing the form, pressing "R" button (in terms of controller; for keyboard is "e").

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yea I figured it out when I realised that only Omimon's password was valid. I know how to switch evolutions i.e I can see Wargreymon X evolution option on regular agumon's options but there is no alternative on black agumon's . Maybe I have a previous version but I m pretty sure I got the latest one, I will check it, thanks for answering.

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The version in the first post of this conversation is the most updated one, give it a check! Also, if you have Palmon you have the newest version, if not then it's outdated

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have the version from the 1st post and I have Palmon but no bkwargreymon X. Do I have to win the arcade first with bkagumon maybe ?

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's pretty weird, I would honestly try re-instaling

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I 've downloaded again and still no bkwargrmon X , same with my brother in another laptop. We downloaded from the first post the complete link not the parts.

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I 've downloaded again and still no bkwargrmon X , same with my brother in another laptop. We downloaded from the first post the complete link not the parts.
Do you have regular black Agumon available?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmm I don't discard this to be a kind of issue with the savedata when updating between versions. I will take a look.

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes I have regular black agumon. Maybe I need to delete the game from somewhere in appdata I would suppose not jsut the desktop before downloading it again.

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That wouldn't explain why it's not in your other laptop

Realsoter

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah thats true. Weird part is that this the first ever version of the game we have downloaded.