Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

oku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omni has a significant enough status to deserve being standalone. I wish Utimate/Perfect Levels can get more loves. Personally I prefer their designs over most Megas which felt like afterthoughts in some cases.

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to have that little spoiler! haha.

I don't know if you can answer these (nor if you have this decided tbh)... but I have a few questions about the upcoming roster.

1. I know Agumon(Savers) + ShineGreymon is coming eventually as you stated it before, so... is there a significant chance of getting in for the rest of the Savers main crew (Gaomon, Lalamon {Good luck with this Megas not matching with Palmon's btw} & Falcomon)?
  2. If Leomon line gets introduced... do you think it will be Elecmon -> Saber/Bancho or Leomon -> Saber/Bancho? Since so far Tailmon is the only Champion that's playable as a base form and Leomon is also a pretty well known Champion digimon too.
  3. And the last one is not a question, but can't wait for Impmon to be playable. That little demon has always been my go to in all Digimon games and while I know it's likely to be playable after Palmon and Wormmon, so really looking towards it! <3
Thank you for all your hard work!
I'll try to answer them! Hahaha Let's see:

1. For sure, they are considered. I don't know when they will arrive (neither confirm if they really will), but they are taken into consideration.
2. This is a fully opened topic. At the end, following the example you propose, Leomon is more representative than Elecmon, I don't know. We will have cases where the couple Rookie -> Mega is not kept, this is for sure.
3. Me too, I love Impmon and Beelzemon! ^^

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to have that little spoiler! haha.

I don't know if you can answer these (nor if you have this decided tbh)... but I have a few questions about the upcoming roster.

1. I know Agumon(Savers) + ShineGreymon is coming eventually as you stated it before, so... is there a significant chance of getting in for the rest of the Savers main crew (Gaomon, Lalamon {Good luck with this Megas not matching with Palmon's btw} & Falcomon)?
  2. If Leomon line gets introduced... do you think it will be Elecmon -> Saber/Bancho or Leomon -> Saber/Bancho? Since so far Tailmon is the only Champion that's playable as a base form and Leomon is also a pretty well known Champion digimon too.
  3. And the last one is not a question, but can't wait for Impmon to be playable. That little demon has always been my go to in all Digimon games and while I know it's likely to be playable after Palmon and Wormmon, so really looking towards it! <3
Thank you for all your hard work!
I'll try to answer them! Hahaha Let's see:

1. For sure, they are considered. I don't know when they will arrive (neither confirm if they really will), but they are taken into consideration.
2. This is a fully opened topic. At the end, following the example you propose, Leomon is more representative than Elecmon, I don't know. We will have cases where the couple Rookie -> Mega is not kept, this is for sure.
3. Me too, I love Impmon and Beelzemon! ^^
Cool! Thank you for your answers!

Dinorexmon25

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oooh! what about Rust Tyrannomon as black agumon's alt. mega?

Dinorexmon25

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ooh or toyagumon as the rookie?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi!

After all these weeks without new version, here I have the biggest one until now! As it contains different additions I will split them in the following points:

New Digimon:
- Wormmon + Grandiskuwagamon
- Lopmon + Kerpymon (locked by default)
- Magnamon, as Veemon's alt Mega form (locked by default)
- Rapidmon (Armor), as Terriermon's alt Mega form (locked by default)

New Stage:
- Dark Area

New features:
- Savedata working, all your progress will be saved and kept.
- Digimon types! All Digimon have been classified as Vaccine, Data or Virus. Each one of them has advantages and disadvantages against the others, so choose carefully! A graphic to see them is displayed in the selection menu.
- Digimon stats! All Digimon have been rebalanced according to the following stats: Attack, Defense, Speed, Jump, and Weight. They are not visible (they will be in the future) but for sure you will notice the difference!
- New Arcade path: The Golden Digimentals.
- New addition in-game: the special attacks are displayed in the UI, so you can see when you have them available to be used.
- The directional buttons of the controllers are compatible with the game now.
- Border detection in the stages. When you are doing an attack that implies movement (like some special+Forwards), if you are in the border of the stage this movement will stop to avoid falling down the stage.

Adjustments:
- Blackagumon: special, special+Down and special+Up have been updated.
- Omnimon: special+Down has been updated to have more range and shoot a projectile. Also, the sword has more range.
- Gallantmon X: special and special+Down have been updated. The new special attack can be charged.
- Gatomon: the alt color has been changed.
- Some bug fixing.

I will include now a little guide to unlock the different Digimon and modes in the first post.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a top freaking tier update! This is awesome.
How do we unlock characters? And if we download updates, will our progress transfer?

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a top freaking tier update! This is awesome.
How do we unlock characters? And if we download updates, will our progress transfer?
Hi! You can find a guide for the unlockable content in the first post of this threat. And, related to the savedata, you won't lose your progress when next updates come

Ryukuuma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have two suggestion in term of alt evolution. First You could make reborn path, The path will be based on what digimon you choose and the final boss will be his alternate mega for example if you use agumon the first alternate reborn boss will be metalgreymon then the second alternate reborn will be greymon etc etc. This one could player have progression for unlocking alternate evolution. The second one make challenge reborn so for unlocking alt mega you need to fight the alternate digivolve with certain condition and time limit this will give us challenge and not just repetitive arcade mode

oku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi!

After all these weeks without new version, here I have the biggest one until now! As it contains different additions I will split them in the following points:

New Digimon:
- Wormmon + Grandiskuwagamon
- Lopmon + Kerpymon (locked by default)
- Magnamon, as Veemon's alt Mega form (locked by default)
- Rapidmon (Armor), as Terriermon's alt Mega form (locked by default)

New Stage:
- Dark Area

New features:
- Savedata working, all your progress will be saved and kept.
- Digimon types! All Digimon have been classified as Vaccine, Data or Virus. Each one of them has advantages and disadvantages against the others, so choose carefully! A graphic to see them is displayed in the selection menu.
- Digimon stats! All Digimon have been rebalanced according to the following stats: Attack, Defense, Speed, Jump, and Weight. They are not visible (they will be in the future) but for sure you will notice the difference!
- New Arcade path: The Golden Digimentals.
- New addition in-game: the special attacks are displayed in the UI, so you can see when you have them available to be used.
- The directional buttons of the controllers are compatible with the game now.
- Border detection in the stages. When you are doing an attack that implies movement (like some special+Forwards), if you are in the border of the stage this movement will stop to avoid falling down the stage.

Adjustments:
- Blackagumon: special, special+Down and special+Up have been updated.
- Omnimon: special+Down has been updated to have more range and shoot a projectile. Also, the sword has more range.
- Gallantmon X: special and special+Down have been updated. The new special attack can be charged.
- Gatomon: the alt color has been changed.
- Some bug fixing.

I will include now a little guide to unlock the different Digimon and modes in the first post.

Enjoy!
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

Vance247

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi, I made an account just to give some feedback.

The stages are pretty good for being WIP and the cast has been pretty great. I have a few things to criticize that I encountered while playing through the arcade modes.

- The low damage makes fights feel like they take too much time to go through. Mega helps with getting through with some Digimon, but others still take a minute or two especially with bosses who can deal more damage to you by virtue of being evolved.
- Veemon was the most difficult to take through arcade 4 to unlock Magnamon and Lopmon as he is primarily melee focused with the opponents all utilizing range. This is made more difficult with his Vee Knockout being forced to be on cooldown for both the standing special and side special when either is used. If he either could deal slightly more damage or have a slightly elevated combo potential, it would be more rewarding to use him. Evolving to Imperialdramon helps as he can more easily combo with his specials, but if I didn't take the opponent down fast enough, I was back to using Veemon and against Rapidmon and Cherubimon and pinging them with low damage hit and run attacks until I could evolve again.
- The Dark Area is the only stage I have continuous issues with as the camera stutters immensely if it zooms out enough. It also gives a low framerate when the match starts.
- I also encountered a bug in the Freezy Arctic where my opponent (Veemon) was stuck in the bottom of the stage and wouldn't move until I knocked him out of it with a down special. (Not sure how to add screenshots as this is my first time posting.)

Other than these issues, I really enjoyed playing it. Thank you for working so hard on this fan game and I hope it gets even better over time.

Also @oku, I was able to download it using the link given in the updated OP.

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
- Veemon was the most difficult to take through arcade 4 to unlock Magnamon and Lopmon as he is primarily melee focused with the opponents all utilizing range. This is made more difficult with his Vee Knockout being forced to be on cooldown for both the standing special and side special when either is used. If he either could deal slightly more damage or have a slightly elevated combo potential, it would be more rewarding to use him. Evolving to Imperialdramon helps as he can more easily combo with his specials, but if I didn't take the opponent down fast enough, I was back to using Veemon and against Rapidmon and Cherubimon and pinging them with low damage hit and run attacks until I could evolve again.
I have to agree with this. I wouldn't say the Arcade 4 was hard nor unbeatable but in a game where everybody has like 2 projectiles and lots of spacing tools it does feels like there's no reward for being able to stick to the enemy as V-mon. Tentomon for example also wants to stay as melee as possible and chain his specials predicting enemy movements, but it's hitboxes are way more generous and has ways to get close to the enemy by dashing around. I understand V-mon's identity in the original game was basically being all melee, so I think that's cool and may be a good niche choice, but maybe adding some form of CC to some of his specials (like a stun for example, that allows it to hit the enemy for some free damage after succesfully landing a hit) at the cost of a higher cooldown to avoid endless CC chain can work. After all, V-mon's specials feels like enchanted normal attacks so adding extra cooldown in favor of more combo/utility may be worth it. V-Headbutt clearly feels like an attack that could knock the foe for a few secs, and this is something not used on the game so far... but what about giving it the option to charge a punch as a neutral-S? So it can have a bit of built-in synergy in it's kit.

ahmad98

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking forward to play the game with the new update
But unfortunately the file is too large for me to download
So can it be smaller ?
If that will happen pls tell me so I wait
If not soon , please tell me so I can find an alternative way to download it

brian1021

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry, may I ask the password for unlock digimon still available??

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking forward to play the game with the new update
But unfortunately the file is too large for me to download
So can it be smaller ?
If that will happen pls tell me so I wait
If not soon , please tell me so I can find an alternative way to download it
I completely understand you, the size is starting to be big. I have to check if it's feasible to publish it in different parts

Sorry, may I ask the password for unlock digimon still available??
Not all Digimon have password. Right now you can use them for Omnimon

oBlader

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The next arcade path will be Diaboromon's Revenge ??
unlock Armageddemon, as Keramon alt mega form
And if play with Omegamon and V-mon/Imperialdramon unlock Imperialdramon paladine mode

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The next arcade path will be Diaboromon's Revenge ??
unlock Armageddemon, as Keramon alt mega form
And if play with Omegamon and V-mon/Imperialdramon unlock Imperialdramon paladine mode
Yeah, would be cool to have this path!

Draco74

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi all!

Here you have a new version for the game. You can find the links in the first message of this thread (I will put them there to avoid confusions). Please note that you have the option to download the game using multiple parts too, in case you have issues with the 1 single link downloading.

New Digimon:
- Palmon + Rosemon
- BlackWargreymon X, as BlackAgumon's alt Mega form

New features:
- The stats of all Digimon are visible in the selection menu.
- The 4 special attacks appear in the loading image of each Digimon, instead of only 2 as until now.
- Updated logo screen.
- The Digimon types are visible in-game using an icon next to each Digimon name.
- The counter for the victories is also available in VS COMPUTER mode.

Adjustments:
- The multiplier for the Digimon types has been reduced a bit.
- Lopmon: a bit more cooldown with Special & Special+Down attacks.
- Gabumon: a bit faster when doing Special+Forward and Special+Up.
- Patamon: the projectiles are faster.
- Seraphimon: the projectiles are faster and Special+Down's one will follow the direction to the enemy.
- Veemon: Special+Forward has been updated.
- Magnamon: Special+Up's duration has been reduced a bit.
- BlackWargreymon: Special+Down has been updated.
- Wargreymon X: new Special+Down attack, and his Special is now chargeable.
- Terriermon: alt color 2 has been updated.
- GrandisKuwagamon: alt color 2 has been updated.
- Dark Area stage has been optimized to have better performance.
- Some bug fixing

Your previous savedata files won't be removed.

Enjoy!

One Random Guy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
👏Finally👏 the👏 full👏 Adventure👏 crew👏

As always, amazing update!