Hi! How are you trying to configure them? I'm checking the PS4 controller map and it should work with the default configuration (but with some buttons changed):Excuse me
When I try to confugure my Joystick, I tried Ps4 controller and A normal cheap pc joystick, both when I try to configure the Arrows or analog doesn't respond when I click them ,only the X and R , L buttons
Very good points, I agree. The savedata is not enabled because I'm thinking on the best way to manage the versions. To compensate this a bit I put the password for Omnimon, at least you can play with it without completing the paths.I think you need to cover some basic points before keeping expanding the game:
Now the things i want to comment:
- With different arcade path to unlock and some character to unlock maybe we need a save game system
- You need to implement the continue possibility after losing (you can put a switch to disable it in options if someone wants to go hardcore).
- I don't know but i fight vs Terriermon on hard in the arcade mode, in fight 4 (where you fight in the factory), and he spammed tornados, i didn't play too much with him but maybe need a cooldown.
- Add in which stage are you in the loading screen an in battle, for example if you are in the fight of the artic freeze you are in the stage 2. Maybe you want to announce in the path select how many stages does it has each path, supposing that both doesnt have the same count of stages.
- I feel the platforms of the factory a bit hard to reach like happened with aric freeze when implemented.
- As you modified gargomon's ears, i hope you can increase the size of mugen cannons in the model (not the projectile, the artifact).
- The versus and time in battle i think they are basic lacking options.
I played a bit not even test omegamon yet, because i started an arcade an lost in the 4th stage haha. When I can i'll give a better test.
That's make senseThe savedata is not enabled because I'm thinking on the best way to manage the versions.
The first platform is very hard to reach, you need to use the double jump and speacial+up, but now you mention it, i think they can be less tall, they are almost joined one of another due to their size. (I hope it explained well, if not, ask).Just a question about the point for the platforms in Mecha Factory, do you mean that the size is too big maybe?
My bad, i was meaning to rounds and time.Can you explain a bit the last point you mention? I don't understand it, sorry.
It's complicated because the battle system, this one should change to allow more fighters in the battle. For now it's not plannedAwesome!
Will the game eventually allow 4 players because imo the map is a bit too big for 2.
I agree with you. The characters will need to be adjusted further once the cast is complete. As of now, the supposedly heavy hitters like Mugendramon and Vikemon need to have their overall speed and strength adjusted. I would not say the same for Imperialdramon tho since he has always been quite agile despite his size back in the old game.So, I've been trying this out a good bit, and have noticed a couple of things that might need to be adjusted at some point. The Digimon have a very strange sense of weight, jumping feels very heavy, and isn't a massive issue, though they do feel like they fall back down faster than in any other 2d fighting game I've tried, while the running/walking feels completely weightless, there is no acceleration, nothing. Because of this weird weight situation, some Digimon feel even more strange. Vikemon, Mugendramon/Machinedramon, and Imperialdramon, for example, feel far too fast. they look like they should be slower, heavy hitters, but move just as fast as any other digimon, and hit just as hard as all the Evolved Digimon. Making a Digimon like Mugendramon feel heavy and slow would give him a sense of power over other digimon, while making a Digimon like Wargreymon faster would make him feel balanced. I can understand why this might not be done yet, balancing the Digimon is probably hard enough as is without taking into account these details, but these still should probably be adjusted.