Digimon Rumble Arena fangame

Draco74

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd change Agumon 2006's color to look more yellow, help make it stand out more from OG Agumon.

BTW the project itself seems pretty intriguing! Which engine are you building this on?
Thanks for the comment! I'm using Unity to build the game.

I'd change Agumon 2006's color to look more yellow, help make it stand out from OG Agumon.
Please don’t. If you absolutely have to do that for whatever reason then his alternate color absolutely needs to be the same exact color as OG Agumon. There is no reason why people who prefer Savers Agumon should not be able to play as the actual Savers Agumon, even more so in situations like if Savers Agumon is selected and OG Agumon isn’t even present in the same battle. That would just be a slap in the face to Savers fans for no reason. :c

Also, is Gomamon a playable character? He was in all the previous Rumble games and he’s my favorite ever Digimon in life. You don’t need to make his evolutions playable or anything, but please, please put Gomamon himself and I’ll play the game a ton when it comes out! : D
Hahaha in fact the roster is not closed at all. I have part of them already thought, but not all. I will seriously consider Gomamon then, I've chosen some of the Digimon because I like them as well

Mister_Bopi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks really cool so far!
What Digimon will be added in the future? I'd love to see Etemon!
Or maybe add some more lesser known Digimon, which still have a close combat fighting style like Ninjamon, Apemon, Musyamon..

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks really cool so far!
What Digimon will be added in the future? I'd love to see Etemon!
Or maybe add some more lesser known Digimon, which still have a close combat fighting style like Ninjamon, Apemon, Musyamon..
That depends entirely on his 3D modeling skills, and that takes time and effort. So you'll have to hope that there's a model of a fave Digimon of yours for him to export.