Digimon Revenge of Diaboromon fandub clips

Nitro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi fellow Digimon fans!

Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this sort of thing but myself and a few other hobbyist voice actors got together to collab on a Digimon fandub. I basically spearheaded the project by casting everyone and mixing the sound effects and music tracks, I also voiced Tai.

Anyway, some quick info about this dub:
- I originally wanted to dub Revenge of Diaboromon partly because I wasn't happy with the recasting of Tai (played by Jason Spisak) and also because the official dub didn't feature music from the Saban or original Japanese version. I sought to correct this by attempting to voice match Joshua Seth and also make use of the Saban and Japanese music tracks with English voices.

If you're not a fan of the Saban music I have provided alternate links within the video description to a version that features only the original Japanese OST. That being said, the second video (with Saban OST) does feature Brave Heart regardless of the version as I personally felt it would be a nice novelty mixed in with the US tracks.

- This project is just a one-off made purely for fun and experimentation, we haven't dubbed the entire movie nor do we plan to.

- The scripts are almost identical to the official English version however some tweaks and additions were made in certain places either because we felt it sounded better or because we felt it made more sense within the context of the film.

The US dub's character names and jokes were kept intact (sorry to all the purists out there). None of us are comedy or script writers, plus, for the purpose of a fandub, having more dialogue is preferable to silence as we get to have more fun making it.

- We tried to find voices that were similar to English cast members or different but, in our opinions, just as fitting. Of course, this wasn't always possible as it's a project that reliant on volunteers. Hopefully you can still enjoy some of the more original takes.

Anyway, here are the videos. Hope you enjoy

(Part 1)
(Part 2)