Digimon Ressources [Brushes, Clipart, Backgrounds...]

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey there!

Since I am working a lot with Photoshop and wanted to do some Adventure related pictures, I stumbled opon the fact, that there were no brush for the Crests from Digimon Adventure. So I took my time and did those. Have a look at them. [LINK]

These are for Photoshop. I am not quite sure with which versions they are compatible aside from CS2, CS3, CS4 and CS5.

Right now I am also planning to do some other Digimon related stuff for Brush sets
As the Background Effects from the Digimon Tamers Evolutions (Normal Evolution and those... "Data Lines").
Or Digicodes and the element Symbols from Frontier.
Maybe some other stuff, too. There actually is a lot that would be worth a Brush.

Tell me, what you think!

Last edited:

Ravemon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: My Digimon Brushes

Wow! These are really great :D The Element symbols would look even more cool :p Great Job, in the color choice.

Jackalmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I downloaded them, they work great in Gimp too ^^

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I am planning to do the elements from Frontier as well. :D I also plan to do those "background graphics" from the Digivolution sequences as brushes. But I will probably wait till february, because I will write some exams in the end of January.

Jackalmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

That sounds splendid ^^ especially the evolution backgrounds

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Beautiful, albeit a little on the small side. The graphics are magnificent and definitely nice to see some original concepts again :)

Ritdracmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's rather hard to overstate how nice I say it is..

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Really neat and smooth graphics, although the background crests (that are floating randomly) are a little too dark for my taste. They make the main ones harder to distinguish.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I know it took me longer then planed (I was lazy in my holidays ^^") But I FINALLY finished up the next Brush Set.

Digimon Tamers - Matrix Evolution Brush Set

This one contains some graphics with the Matrix Evolution "Ring"-Kinda Graphics, that are also frequently seen surrounding the human world if you look at it from the digital world in the Tamers universe.

I hope this can be to some use for you and I hope you like them :D

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well, as nobody replied and I want to share some of my other Brush-Sets, I did till now:

Tamers Random Brush Set
Includes Background of the Card Slash and different Digital World Graphics, like dust packets and Data Streams.

Matrix Evoltion
Those "Data Lines" you see during "Biomerge" Evolution and inside the Ultimate Digimon :D

Digimon Frontier Brush Set
Includes different Digicode Brushes as well as Backgrounds from Evolution Sequences in Brush Form

Next up will be Adventure-Brush Set and then Tamers normal Evolution Brushes

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I did a couple of new things, since I last posted here.

So for one thing: Photoshop Ressources.

iTtzAl8894ncc.jpg

Digimon Adventure Evolution Brush Set [Download on DevArt]

iu9modDbpkUip.jpg

Digimon Adventure 02 Best Partners CD Background Ressource [Download on DevArt]

iYhgF27hq2JbT.jpg

Digimon Tamers Best Tamer CD Background Ressource - Style A [Download on DevArt]

i9FgLTGhlDs55.jpg

Digimon Tamers Best Tamer CD Background Ressource - Style B [Download on DevArt]

iLqEGqKLQTKt3.jpg

Digimon Tamers Best Tamer CD Background Ressource - Style C [Download on DevArt]

But then there is also my current project:

All the Digivices in HD

Since there never have been official HD pictures of the Digivices of ANY SEASON so far (for some Digivices there are no official pictures at all), I did the Adventure Digivice (including the colors of when the Digivices where activated) for August 1st and as it was well received on DeviantArt, I started doing the other Digivices as well.
I made them at a resolution of around 800px for the longer side and completely cellshaded.
On DeviantArt you can download packs with ALL the officially known colorations of each Digivice, as well as a simple line art and rendered lines.
These versions are free to use for homepages, wikis and so on, as well as for own characters and their charts - as long as I am credited (and best case my DevArt Account is linked somewhere). After all I did these versions completely anew, by using vectors to draw the Digivices.

Well, here they are so far:

ijGFfgZn5xi9A.png

Digimon Adventure Digivices - Normal and Activated [Download on DevArt]

ib1b1uqjZy8TY8.png

Digimon Adventure 02 - D-3 Digivices [Download on DevArt]
Downloadpack also includes the Digivices of Keiko, Noriko, Takashi and Hiroshi (aka: The four Dark Spore children with names)

ibsa3l1cZeaqIp.png

Digimon Tamers - D-Arc/D-Power [Download on DevArt]
Downloadpack also includes the Digivice of Ai and Makoto.

iRHw3hyaZbQDj.png

Digimon Frontier - D-Scan/D-Tector [Download on DevArt]

ibvE6rav22K57O.png

Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 - Digivice 01 [Download on DevArt]

ikfPaWH9qmaU0.png

Digimon Chronicle - Pendulum X [Download on DevArt]

And yes, I will do the other Digivices (iC, Burst, Xros Loader, as well as the Digimon Twin, as it was used as a Digivice in Next), too. And I will - at least - upload the Digital Monster original V-Pet as a Cellshaded render version as well, too. :)

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not only are those works impressive, but they're goddamn amazing. Great job and thanks for sharing!

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not only are those works impressive, but they're goddamn amazing. Great job and thanks for sharing!
Thank you :)

ibvHYcMrnL4flI.png

Digimon Savers/Next - Digivices iC [Download on DevArt]

This also includes the Digivices of the Digimon Savers: Another Mission exclusive characters, as well as the Digivices of the characters from Digimon Next.

FranGP

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's been a long time since I stopped using Photoshop, but those brushes are the excuse I was looking for. My MMORPG guilds will be Digimon-related once more! Thanks, Kaen!

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's been a long time since I stopped using Photoshop, but those brushes are the excuse I was looking for. My MMORPG guilds will be Digimon-related once more! Thanks, Kaen!
That's great to hear :)

The next Digivice-pack is online. The Digivice Burst pack this time :3

ibvsSdN1PCX35M.png

Digimon Savers/Story - Digivices Burst [Download on DevArt]

Netkeeper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, man! You're the creator of all those fantastic Digimon resources I've seen floating around dA! I absolutely love your work and your brushes in particular have been great for some of my artwork! You're amazing, thank you.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, man! You're the creator of all those fantastic Digimon resources I've seen floating around dA!
Yes, that's me :) Pretty much all of them - except the Digisoul one - as somehow nobody cares to create propper Digimon ressources. ;___;
I am glad you like my work! :)
I also take suggestions, about what else I could do...

And also: Next Digivice pack is finished :p Meaning that I have now all, but the Xros Loader. Which will be next.

ibmUpkesLS63FJ.png

Digimon Next - Digimon Twin [Download on DevArt]

Netkeeper

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do have a suggestion, actually, if you wouldn't mind. I don't know if you know how to make fonts or not, but if you do, would you be able to convert this rip of Digimon World's text into one?

If not, that's okay. In general more brushsets would be greatly appreciated, though.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do have a suggestion, actually, if you wouldn't mind. I don't know if you know how to make fonts or not, but if you do, would you be able to convert this rip of Digimon World's text into one?

If not, that's okay. In general more brushsets would be greatly appreciated, though.
For the Font: I can try. I never have done a font before, but it should be doable. :p (And it would be actually quite intresting, considering, that I am writing a fantasy novel and in that there are different languages with different alphabets... So I might be able to actually get the alphabet into my PC xD)

Concerning Brushes: I am out of ideas by now xD" Okay, I wanted to make a Brush set with the Frontier Element signs. But apart from that...? I have tried the Tamers' normal evolution backgrounds, but it does not look that great as a Brush, so I will probably do them as ressources like the "Best Partners" backgrounds.

Anyhow. I did upload the Xros Loader, as well as the Digital Monster V-Pet ;)

iQiDTXM8L5h0r.png

Digimon Xros Wars - Xros Loader [Download on DevArt]
The ZIP includes all the Xros Loaders from the show - including ALL hunters - as well as Manga!Akari and Manga!Zenjirou :D

iWfGQYDxjaGPC.png

Digimon 1997 V-Pet - Digital Monster [Download on DevArt]
The ZIP includes ALL version (I know of), including the D-1 Tournament prices :D

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, to do something different inbetween, I did HD Crests and Tags. The Tags with and without attacked Crests.
Don't be surprised: In the preview (here and on DevArt) the symbols on the crests are hard to see, as they are very fine lines and since the preview is about a third of the actual size... The lines became even finer. ^^"

iEdiT0t8ukHDk.png

Digimon Adventure - All Crests and Tags [Download on DevArt]

Also, as I already had now the crest bases, I tried out something: I want to do artworks for the (never seen) Digimentals of Desire, Pride and Tenacity (well, okay, and Darkness, where we have seen the picture). Thus I had to come up with symbols and as I was already on it, made those into crests, too xD"

iHwNO4ZnMV3v9.png

With those, there is no Download on DevArt - but a better quality version. Go here.