Digimon ReArise Trailer & Pre-Registration! In October? More Info!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's almost here!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-registration has begun for Digimon ReArise!

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users.

Update- Digimon ReArise is also listed on the App Store, you might just have to scroll down the list to find it if you search for it (the direct link earlier in this sentence should make it easier though.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition, iOS lists that the expected release date is October 21st. This is likely a stand in date, but with a lot of people expecting it to pop-up 'around' August 1st, it's likely a bit of sharp disappointment to see a date further off.

More to come...

Update- A couple more things...

An English trailer and an English website. The site has various translated details from the Japanese site.

The pre-registarion bonus gifts will be...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

10k- Punching ball and portable potty decorations for your DigiTown, plus 20 DigiRubies.
30k- A set of care items, a Digicode set, and 30 DigiRubies.
50k- A DigiEgg that grows into Pumpkinmon and digivolves into a new Mega Digimon. Plus a Tram car decoration and 50 digirubies.

Some promotional images from the store pages.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
October? So far away! (well, three months, but still). Interesting choice, but I'm looking forward to it.

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, what's that new mega could Pumpkinmon evolve into?

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm excited for the new Mega of Pumpkinmon, didn't expect them to do something like that. He kinda looks like Piedmon.

Also I do expect that's just a placeholder.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jack-O-Lantern digimon for Pumpmon? But it seems to have a hat and that costume shaped like... Gentleman's costume?
Surprised Pumpmon got a Ultimate form in THIS US VERSION. Bandai had a chance to design up new digimons every time they create new games eh? This pattern needs to continue.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I preregistered! I’m very curious about that Pumpmon Ultimate, it pleases me to no end when we get something special to celebrate the English version of Digimon games.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh no I hope we dont have to wait till October to find out what that new Pumpmon is! Then again it'll be October so I guess it makes sense... Hea one of my favourite Digimon and I always felt like they should give evolutions to different species of Digimon more often, like when RustTyranomon and Titamon were made but that was so long ago now.

DudeMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so they coincide with Halloween ? 🤔

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
aw, a bit of a let down it's so far away. I hope they have something cool to anounce for August 1st. The day is extra special for me because I was actually born August 1st 1997

Curio

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first glance I just assumed that new mega was Lotusmon.

Togetak

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s not available in the Australian App Store unfortunately, but it’s interesting they’re using the global release to introduce a new digimon, I wonder if this means pumpmon is going to factor into the story more in the second arc?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pumpmon is already a character's partner in ReArise. Not quite a major character, but more of a side character. It's likely that the Mega is that Pumpmon's Mega in the story.

Dharakjoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm confirm that Digimon ReArise doesn't have English Dub, only Japanese Dub. o_o

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm confirm that Digimon ReArise doesn't have English Dub, only Japanese Dub. o_o
Thank God. It’ll be easier for me to pick out inaccuracies in the text.

Togetak

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pumpmon is already a character's partner in ReArise. Not quite a major character, but more of a side character. It's likely that the Mega is that Pumpmon's Mega in the story.
That's what i meant by factoring into the story more, since from what I can see they're pretty much a bit character in the first arc

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
October for Pumpmon. I wish there'll be a new digimon for Yukidarumon's evo at December. But nope.

That's nice method to get Rearise players back to play it again. But I fear one new Digimon isn't enough... I mean when Linkz first showed up with Volcanicdramon whose was unrevealed, it took sooooo long time for it to appear then Metallicdramon's line but it got terminated NOT TOO SOON... I only think of that and fear it may repeat... Ugh

Shadowman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New image in official Facebook changed 50,000 to 500,000 for the new Ultimate 🤦

vailiyatsa

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jack-O-Lantern digimon for Pumpmon? But it seems to have a hat and that costume shaped like... Gentleman's costume?
Surprised Pumpmon got a Ultimate form in THIS US VERSION. Bandai had a chance to design up new digimons every time they create new games eh? This pattern needs to continue.
October? So far away! (well, three months, but still). Interesting choice, but I'm looking forward to it.​

Last edited: