Digimon ReArise in the Midst of Launching, Update- Dub & Pumpkinmon Mega

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like they missed an opportunity to do recolors of Lalamon and Togemon in orange to be Pumpmon's lower forms. I miss recolors/subspecies. We haven't had any in ages, even with all of the new Digimon games.
We had Guardromon Gold

and he was hated so much Habu even said he didnt expect it to be basically the most hated digimon of all time.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hated? I can see why Guardromon Gold might seem unnecessary or superfluous, but "most hated Digimon of all time" seems like a bit of an overreaction.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird, I loved GG since it showed us what Guardromon looked like before it was rusted by hackers.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weird, I loved GG since it showed us what Guardromon looked like before it was rusted by hackers.
thats not what his lore is though. the profile states it was a normal guardromon that sucked in gold digizoit and turned gold.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like they missed an opportunity to do recolors of Lalamon and Togemon in orange to be Pumpmon's lower forms. I miss recolors/subspecies. We haven't had any in ages, even with all of the new Digimon games.
Should have an orange flowering Alraumon/Palmon, then an orange Vegimon as lower forms of Pumpmon.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Should have an orange flowering Alraumon/Palmon, then an orange Vegimon as lower forms of Pumpmon.
This reminds me! It's been a long time since I've ever made another evolutionary line, so I'll probably get around to cooking one up soon.

Though personally I feel Certain Rookie with Death Evolution > Bakemon > Pumpkinmon > NoblePumpkinmon fits.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to Wikimon, NoblePumpkinmon's attack might be named for the 1068 Wallace, an Atlantic Giant pumpkin grown by Ron Wallace in Rhode Island during 2003.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, we talked about that on the Discord a while back. The "Atlantic" part of Atlantic Dam may derive from that pumpkin being an Atlantic Giant pumpkin.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow how nice of them to give this pretty fun fact about this giant pumpkin.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At least it's not such a weird idea for names. I doubt if dubbed, it'd be 1068 Willis. heh heh

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see. Okay surprised to see the english translation remained unchanged. Good.