Digimon ReArise in the Midst of Launching, Update- Dub & Pumpkinmon Mega

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon in ReArise only have one signature attack (though there may be newer variants of the same Digimon with their own different signature attack). Everything else are generic attacks or passive abilities, somewhat similar to Cyber Sleuth.

According to this user: https://twitter.com/KentLoo1/status/1181409043912388609 NoblePumpkinmon's signature attack is "Trick or Treat Wallace."

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the full shot of NoblePumpkinmon with a transparent background.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well here goes my dream of evolving into Jack-O-Lantern Digimon. But good for Pumpmon.

Trick or Treat Wallace? That sounded less scary for Ultimate level. I have strong feeling about NoblePumpkinmon's attack is probably another one with more minions yet again?

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Trick or Treat Wallace"? I wonder if that's a mistranslation.
It’s supposed to be “Trick or Treat Wallets”, as every time you use it it accesses your credit card information.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I personally like NoblePumpkinmon! Having a dandy looking Digimon is fairly unique IMO.

I wonder how strong is he? Pumpmon for perfect level is quite weak.
At the least I predict him to be as strong as your average Mega/Ultimate for a main Digimon cast, if not stronger.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If he throws his head to attack maybe it’s a reference to William Wallace who was famously cut into a bunch of bits and had his head preserved?

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like him, even though the 'wings' are a bit of a random addition to the design.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really don't like the design.... it just looks very un-Digimon like on a very basic level. Very tame and not at all monstrous, even with the pumpkin head. It looks more like a slightly more elaborate stick figure from a mid from a mid 2000s Newgrounds animation or something.
The suit is bland, and the wings don't really fit with the rest of the design. Even compared to Vamdemon, a very tame and basic design by today's standards, there's a lack of contract and details, and unlike a cape the thin wings don't do much to "fill out" the stringiness of the rest of the design.
So yeah... for me this is very much the worst design in a very long time.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really don't like the design.... it just looks very un-Digimon like on a very basic level. Very tame and not at all monstrous, even with the pumpkin head. It looks more like a slightly more elaborate stick figure from a mid from a mid 2000s Newgrounds animation or something.
The suit is bland, and the wings don't really fit with the rest of the design. Even compared to Vamdemon, a very tame and basic design by today's standards, there's a lack of contract and details, and unlike a cape the thin wings don't do much to "fill out" the stringiness of the rest of the design.
Oof, worse than even Belphemon X and Examon X?

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was expecting the head to be a bit smaller, so I was a little unkeen at first, but he's grown on me now.
It's nice to have a Mega that plays up the halloween-ey side of Digimon designs.
And I do like the idea that someone suggested that he's a contrast to Gotsumon's Bancho evolution.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The name is very likely NoblePumpmon in Japan because apparently the code name inside is "nooburupanpumon".

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe it's just me, but that Pumpkinmon looks like a Kimeramon... I don't really like it...

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof, worse than even Belphemon X and Examon X?
I think Gundramon got so much hate due to it's extremely boring and bland. I'd say Voltobautamon is so much more impressive than NoblePumpkinmon.

Look like even Pumpmon got its Ultimate but everyone aren't taking it seriously because of his "lame" appearance and attack. Maybe if until he got X form everyone might change their mind lol

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the way it feels like it was a shelved design from the Nightmare Soldiers vpet and only barely lost to Boltmon

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like Trick or Treat Waltz is what they meant to have as its attack name lol.

Also looks something like a parody of P5's Arsene. Probably not intentional, but I can't unsee it.

Last edited:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Game is coming to more countries after some maintenance