Digimon ReArise in the Midst of Launching, Update- Dub & Pumpkinmon Mega

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
NoblePumpkinmon.... Eh I will wait for the japanese name version.

King, Noble or high ranks are slowly becoming less impressive lately for me. But interestingly, Pumpmon goes into noble line in political status while Gottsumon (BanchoGolemon for Golemon only) in delinquent route.

Disappointed NoblePumpkinmon's "smoking pipe" turned out as its... Horns. Or excluded it in 3D model?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In terms of voice actors, Agumon seemed to be Tom Fahn, whilst I recognised Michi's voice but can't put a finger on who it was. I've heard her in anime and games before but I'll have to try and remember.

Salamon's I can't recognise.

I wonder if they got Diskin for Dorumon in the end lol

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For some reason, Digimon ReArise was de-listed from Google Play Store for me so I guess I have to wait in line. :p

Chaotix12345

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon, Takumi, and Dorumon are 100% Tom Fahn, Todd Haberkorn, and Ben Diskin respectively. Not as sure about Michi and Salamon...they might be Cristina Vee and Kate Higgins? (Salamon whom the latter would be reprising from tri.)

Also, Herissmon has an Elmo-esque voice that's kinda funny and hard to pin down. šŸ˜‚

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added an embed for the nicer image of NoblePumpkinmon.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder how strong is he? Pumpmon for perfect level is quite weak.

ArkheStar

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait? Okay. no updates for the google play app store, what about other stores?

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pre-registered for Digimon ReArise. When is it suppose to debut here in the West?

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
whilst I recognised Michi's voice but can't put a finger on who it was. I've heard her in anime and games before but I'll have to try and remember.
i think michi might be luche from next order

DL22003

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone having issues with the DigiWalk function? Allegedly you can unlock it after you finish Stage 5 in Chapter 3, but so far I haven't seen it even appear in the menu like in this picture

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YOOOO I've been waiting! Time to get digital!
edit: oh, I have to wait a little bit longer in my region

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone having issues with the DigiWalk function? Allegedly you can unlock it after you finish Stage 5 in Chapter 3, but so far I haven't seen it even appear in the menu like in this picture

No. That's an easy misconception. Probably. But it's actually Chapter 5. You will get it once you beat the first stage in that chapter. Actually cutscene should do it.
I haven't walked around so I'm interested in seeing what will come of that. You have to get to this point in order to change your partner Digimon as well. I wanted Veemon as my partner so I rushed towards that goal. Now I've got to level 7, so close to digivolving my Veedramon and the game shuts me out of anything but the menu. Come on! There is also a very annoying Japanese notification that absolutely will not go away unless you close the app. Dunno what it's saying either.

DL22003

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

No. That's an easy misconception. Probably. But it's actually Chapter 5. You will get it once you beat the first stage in that chapter. Actually cutscene should do it.
I haven't walked around so I'm interested in seeing what will come of that. You have to get to this point in order to change your partner Digimon as well. I wanted Veemon as my partner so I rushed towards that goal. Now I've got to level 7, so close to digivolving my Veedramon and the game shuts me out of anything but the menu. Come on! There is also a very annoying Japanese notification that absolutely will not go away unless you close the app. Dunno what it's saying either.
I'm at chapter 14 in the Japanese version and I still don't have it.

Also, the person who I took the screenshot from just made the account and it has the icon (disabled, but it is there) I don't even have that on mine, be it the Japanese version or the English one.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah my bad then. Sorry. I think I just kind of made an assumption that it would work based on other factors I looked into then. Hmmm.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Someone posted the full model of NoblePumpkinmon: https://twitter.com/ABattyResonator/status/1181613466492096512

It's nice that they kept to the theme of Nightmare Soldiers instead of a plant theme. Though demonic aristocrats are a bit cliche, it's almost like a parody with those "demon horns", fallen angel wings/cape, and fancy pumpkin cane.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
His limbs remind me of Jack Skellington. I don't suppose we have any information about him yet besides his level and his English name? I'm interested in what attacks he'll have, among other things.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow yeah what he said. His super skinny legs are like Jack Skellington's. That cane has Pumpmon's hatchlet! I love how Pumpmon's color turned into the noble costume's completely in green and white. So he got that pipe.

I guess he matured as he evolved eh? So much less steampunk than I thought.