MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like it may be about time...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

While not a full launch at the time of writing, it appears the rollout for Digimon ReArise is beginning.

A handful of countries have had the game launch on Android on the Play Store (Canada is definitely one, but we aren't sure where else at the moment.)

No confirmation of a release on iOS on the App Store anywhere yet, but hopefully it's a quick rollout and other countries on Android and iOS will have the game shortly over the next few hours.

A smaller 'soft launch' in a handful of countries to test wouldn't be abnormal either, so it's always possible it'll be a bit longer (but if you are a night owl, hopefully it'll just be up and ready to go when you wake up.)

More to come, hopefully shortly.

Update- As a few people have mentioned, the game has a dub, plus one other thing...

Not embedding for now, since the game hasn't launched many places and since it likely will pop up everywhere later today, giving people a chance to see it on it's own. Update- Since it's been a bit under a day and still no full launch, embedding the image of NoblePumpkinmon.

Was sent a cleaner image of the greyed out unavailable profile image for Pumpkinmon's Mega than what is being passed around. It was from a lower resolution device, so I upscaled it and did some color correction for a better look at the new Mega.

Will likely embed later today regardless if the game launches or not everywhere else.

Update- Nice clean full body shot with an alpha layer background of NoblePumpkinmon thanks to humulos!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Good luck digivolving that Pumpkinmon!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
According to multiple people the game actually has been dubbed too which if so was the worst kept secret. They showed a scene on Facebook and had it muted which was super suspicious lol. (I haven't been able to verify myself but people have been stating it)

Pumpkinmon Mega:

Staff Edit- https://i.imgur.com/WLrGuKf.png Removed image tag.

Last edited:

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mmmmmm pumpkin, I want to see its entirety.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a few updates.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ultimate version of Pumpmon in... Steampunk costume?

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nothing excites me more than getting new digimon to complete existing lines. I hope this trend continues!

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess I will spend today awkwardly watching the app store to see if it comes out then.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't people say he was going to be dressed as a 19th century gentleman back when the Digivolution was first teased?

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow i seen leaks from people able to play it they're a lot more generous compared to Japan's release since we are getting a step up banner from the get go with Wargreymon Guaranteed on the 5 step.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't people say he was going to be dressed as a 19th century gentleman back when the Digivolution was first teased?
I believe I said something akin to Jack the Ripper. I'm digging the steampunk vibe so far!

Still not available on iOS yet, but I'll keep checking...

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And I mentioned Baron Samedi.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought he'd be "Jack-O-Lantern" Digimon.

I hope he gets official artwork at twitter news.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering the most recognizable part of the silhouette was the top hat which is basically iconic exclusively to the 19th century... what else was anyone even supposed to think?
It's like feeling smart for figuring out that something looking like thick stick with leaves on it could potentially be a tree.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Considering the most recognizable part of the silhouette was the top hat which is basically iconic exclusively to the 19th century... what else was anyone even supposed to think?
It's like feeling smart for figuring out that something looking like thick stick with leaves on it could potentially be a tree.
I think people were specifically leaning Victorian England, although New Orleans Jazz Age (early 20th century) with some voodoo leanings could have been a possibility as well.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like we got a name, NoblePumpkinmon.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now I wonder if the name will be NoblePumpmon or if they changed the prefix for the Western name.

I just checked it out, you can choose between Japanese and English audio.
Excellent! I may actually play the game for a week or two.