Digimon ReArise General Discussion

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am not even sure what I need to be doing. Do I tap the opponent like in Pokemon Go or just click on the Digimon on my team I want to attack next?
You should probably follow the game's tutorials if the problems are that basic.
But basically you don't directly tap any of the Digimon on the field, you tap on the portraits of your Digimon and their attack icons on the lower half of the screen to queue up your Digimon's attacks.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't worry about it. I just set it on auto and see how things work out. If it helps, I still don't know how to evo Herrismon and I have a bunch of champions and are about to meet Kudamon and his partner.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am not even sure what I need to be doing. Do I tap the opponent like in Pokemon Go or just click on the Digimon on my team I want to attack next?
You should probably follow the game's tutorials if the problems are that basic.
But basically you don't directly tap any of the Digimon on the field, you tap on the portraits of your Digimon and their attack icons on the lower half of the screen to queue up your Digimon's attacks.
I followed the tutorial but it recommended keeping it on auto.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok so Pumpkinmon plugins can't be equipped by Noblepumpkinmon. So I just wasted medals on two plugins that I didn't initially realize were ONLY for Pumpkinmon. Hm. And I guess I don't really need a Pumpkinmon. Pumpkinmon isn't more useful than Noble with the plugins, is it?

Last edited:

snimon12

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
has anyone else really been struggling to get onto a bakemon or phantomon clash battle? Every single time I see one it's always 'maximum number of participants reached'.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
has anyone else really been struggling to get onto a bakemon or phantomon clash battle? Every single time I see one it's always 'maximum number of participants reached'.
same here. I think it is because the level is like 1-4 which is really quickly to finish. So check the time left on the clock. If the clock is like "0:29" left don't join it is guaranteed to fail. Give it more time there should be more bakemon & phantomon clash battles but they are mostly likely from Level 6 and above which may be difficult to get it done

snimon12

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
same here. I think it is because the level is like 1-4 which is really quickly to finish. So check the time left on the clock. If the clock is like "0:29" left don't join it is guaranteed to fail. Give it more time there should be more bakemon & phantomon clash battles but they are mostly likely from Level 6 and above which may be difficult to get it done
Ah I see. It's kinda frustating as I'm trying to get the Halloween currency for the mega digiegg (unless its merely another for noblepumpkinmon?) but doesn't look like I'll be able to.

Hopefully they come up more often.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah I see. It's kinda frustating as I'm trying to get the Halloween currency for the mega digiegg (unless its merely another for noblepumpkinmon?) but doesn't look like I'll be able to.

Hopefully they come up more often.
To be honest the best thing you can do is to get your digimon to max level and then you can do higher level battles and it will make things easier for future events

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well today/tonight seem to be LIT. There's been mad clashes open. I've not had to spam refresh as much. As opposed to days before today. Or maybe I'm just more intent.

Last edited:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well today/tonight seem to be LIT. There's been mad clashes open. I've not had to spam refresh as much. As opposed to days before today. Or maybe I'm just more intent.
I think for the first few days after a new Clash Battle opens, the combination of lots of low level battles and high demand makes it really hard to support the battles. Always seems to clear up quickly!

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I cannot get Agumon do digivolve. This is annoying. I might take a break from the game today to do other things for my birthday.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think for the first few days after a new Clash Battle opens, the combination of lots of low level battles and high demand makes it really hard to support the battles. Always seems to clear up quickly!
Mmyeah that's probably it.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally got that thing to evo Herrismon. So that made me happy. Not sure why it took so long though. But oh well.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I finally got that thing to evo Herrismon. So that made me happy. Not sure why it took so long though. But oh well.
It will take even longer to get to its Ultimate & Mega forms since it is related to the story which currently stops at chapter 11

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ugh. Stuck on Underworld B25. It just feels hopeless since I can't of course direct where any moves go. And I don't have any Digimon that reject the status ailments.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It will take even longer to get to its Ultimate & Mega forms since it is related to the story which currently stops at chapter 11
Eh. That's fine with me. I take up enough time just doing daily stuff anyway. There's maybe just a few too many load screens.

Last edited by a moderator:

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not much longer. I can expect it tonight at 11pm. So everyone can get it this week. Like today/tomorrow.

Last edited:

Warlock

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been enjoying the English verison of this game so far, looking forward to putting in a lot of time.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am not understanding Clash battles. They seem impossible to beat. I did finally digivolve my Agumon. But it became GeoGreymon instead of Greymon. That did not make me too happy, but better than nothing. I don't know if that mean it's headed for a permanent path towards ShineGreymon or if it could become WarGreymon. The digivolutions seem to be interesting, and not always the obvious choice. I also hatched my NoblePumpkinmon egg and digivolved it to Lalamon. Trying to evolve past Champion has been difficult. Not sure how long it will take before I can reach Ultimate or Mega on any of my digimon. And I hope it doesn't require beading a Clash battle.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am not understanding Clash battles. They seem impossible to beat. I did finally digivolve my Agumon. But it became GeoGreymon instead of Greymon. That did not make me too happy, but better than nothing. I don't know if that mean it's headed for a permanent path towards ShineGreymon or if it could become WarGreymon. The digivolutions seem to be interesting, and not always the obvious choice. I also hatched my NoblePumpkinmon egg and digivolved it to Lalamon. Trying to evolve past Champion has been difficult. Not sure how long it will take before I can reach Ultimate or Mega on any of my digimon. And I hope it doesn't require beading a Clash battle.
Since it started at Agumon, it will get to RizeGreymon and then end there. Rookie Digimon can't get to Mega unless they're special ones like the 20th anniversary Tentomon. (or the NoblePumpkinmon egg)

If you want WarGreymon you need to pull a Greymon that can get to Mega.