Digimon ReArise General Discussion

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, thank you Geek. I'll just keep looking for more info, maybe in that Reddit linked here.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, thank you Geek. I'll just keep looking for more info, maybe in that Reddit linked here.
Oh yeah no problem! I think it may be worth noting as well for everyone/anyone that the tiers they share... are likely specifically what they've observed/learned from playing the JP version. Not global.

DigitalJex

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are rubies the only way to get new Digimon? I've been stuck with the same bunch since the start.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nevermind Underworld. Pfft. But you can actually get some rubies from clash battles as well. They now have a clash battle search and there is a first time clear reward of 2 rubies for each level. The levels are presented like stages throughout the story chapters. And this is a great way to co-ordinate with friends/other players. I'm not sure if the JP version had this system, but this is cool. Although the fact that the stamina cost keeps going up per level is.. not great. Last stage (10) goes up to 35.

I would suggest not even bothering with Battle Park until the last day or two. Because your place just hella drops through the hours alone. Nevermind days through the week. If you want 400 rubies and 90 BP medals you should be able to blast through until you get between 501 and 1000. At that point, you just wait until the "season" ends. Just use the rubies you earn from each rank jump, and then stop at rank c and you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Viktor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game is kind of not what I expected but I kind of like it so far. It feels kind of awkward at times (the dialogue... isn't great, not sure if it's just the clunky translation or just the weird attemp at making an anime game) and the gameplay leaves a bit to be desired (I like battles in Digital Master more, even though I think it's an unofficial game?) but it's pretty addicting nonetheless. I like how it's not super money hungry at least in my opinion, getting rubies is fairly easy. Very charming.

Last edited:

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What is the deal with Digimon personalities? We have Brave, Calm, Deft, Devoted and Tenacious in english. But what are the equivalents to each of them in the JP version? aside from Brave and Calm?each of them in the JP version? aside from Brave and Calm? I'm going off of the link I provided earlier in this thread.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The English terms are roughly accurate.

Red = Yuukan (brave, heroic, gallant)
Blue = Reisei (calmness, composure, coolness, serenity, presence of mind)
Purple = Kiyou (skillful, adroit, dextrous, deft, nimble, handy, clever, shrewd, ingenious)
Yellow = Fukutsu (persistance, fortitude, indomitability)
Green = Kenshin (dedication, devotion)

Edit:
Here are the elements. I know no one asked for them, but screw it. Looks like they're the same or similar to the terms used in Links, just localized differently.

Fire = Ennetsu (sweltering heat)
Water = Suihyou (water/ice, frozen water)
Plant = Kusabana / Souka (flower, flowering plant)
Earth = Daichi (ground, earth, the solid earth, the land)
Wind = Karakaze (dry wind)
Electric = Denji (electromagnetic)
Holy = Shinsei (holiness, sacredness, sanctity, dignity)
Dark = Ankoku (darkness)
Void = Nu (nothing, naught, nought, nil, zero)

Last edited:

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what niche is HiAndromon supposed to fill? I went throug jt effort of evolving one (Tenacious, Hagurumon -> Guadromon -> Andromon prevos) and it has significantly lower stats than the Filmon and Aeroveedramon on my team everywhere but HP as well as a special that only does 180% or so compared ti the over 200%s

Last edited:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what niche is HiAndromon supposed to fill? I went throug jt effort of evolving one (Tenacious, Hagurumon -> Guadromon -> Andromon prevos) and it has significantly lower stats than the Filmon and Aeroveedramon on my team everywhere but HP
I just got one too, and it does seem a bit underwhelming compared to my other Megas. I think maybe the fact its main skill hits all enemies and has a what seems to be a pretty high status infliction rate is supposed to balance it out? I dunno.

Last edited:

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah. I was dissapointed when it evolved and the game itself doesn't even change my reccomended team when I have ultimates at the same level. It is an AoE (area of effect) status condition user with bulk so I'll try it on my team over glass cannon Filmon and see if I notice better results because I see clash 1st places with high scores that have HiAndromon as a partner

GrungeCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm fairly disappointed in the story as there doesn't really seem to be one, not that a great epic tale was expected. But 9 Acts in and it has yet to tell us anything except "there are spiral Digimon and we're fighting them" and an occasional voiceover from a mysterious--and apparently very patient--villain. All of this sprinkled with a lot of out of place sound effects and talking about food and friendship.

It's also extremely awkward that the 'story' itself portrays the protagonist as only having a child-level Herrismon so far, going out of its way to talk about the close bond they apparently share and how he just wants to evolve and his trying his best to get stronger. Meanwhile the game itself encourages the player to collect as many Digimon as possible and the player at this point will certainly have Ultimates, in not Megas.

There have been a couple scenes showing Plotmon and Elecmon evolving yet they consistantly talk about how much they want to evolve and get stronger and how they haven't done so, despite it clearly having been shown already.

Some of the mechanics are also in need of reformulating. The 'bond building' system is awkward at best and seems to exist entirely as an afterthought, much like the storyline itself. There is no time requirement on how often you fight with the Digimon or any way to interact with it to raise bond level outside of feeding which only provides another grinding outlet. The bond does raise very slightly when winning a battle on your team but it seems like that would raise it more than simply giving it a piece of bread or a lemon does. The storyline goes out of its way to stress the importance of friendship and bonds and yet the actual gameplay has it hastily thrown in as another way to spend energy and points with no real sense of reward.

The ability for only some Digimon to evolve to Mega is also an issue as it encourages the player to bench Digimon that they worked building up (very arbitrary) bonds with and spent so much time and energy training and leveling. Why continue using a niche Ultimate when you finally get a chain for it's Mega, especially if you like the Mega more? It completely goes against everything the storyline is trying to stress. I admit I don't know anything about the JP version, so please correct me if this is exists--but this issue could easily be solved by letting a Mega unlock if bond reaches a certain level and you've used the Digimon long enough on your team or as your partner. That would tie in with the story stressing how important friendships and bonds are between partners, not throwing a Digimon in the trash once you get a better Mega as it seems to actively encourage.

That said, I do enjoy the game and the storyline characters are cute, albeit irritating at times. I play with Digimon I like rather than based on any tier lists so that makes it more fun rather than stressing over which Digimon is the best to get or dumping them once they becomes nerfed. The storyline so far doesn't seem to really have a reason for existing though I do appreciate the effort they put into it and that they at least attempted to do a bit of dubbing for it. I'm hoping it will become less skipable in future acts, given the sheer number of them.

So far I'd rate it a 7.5/10. Not bad, more in-depth than Heroes which I enjoyed a lot and was the last Digimon mobile game I played--though I'm not really comparing the two, as they're too different. But as far as mobile games go it's really solid, and as far as Digimon games go it's kind of in the middle, pushing it's way a little higher up. It's exactly what you'd expect out of a Digimon game without any real surprises, but gives the player a lot to do.

Last edited:

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm just wondering how many chapters are there for the global version? I finished Act 11 and it says Act 12 is coming...
I have also checked its digimon list and I'm bit disappointed at the number of Mega level digimon and only 2 Super Ultimates..I didn't know Examon is super ultimate as Omegamon...

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Examon is typically a fusion of Slayerdramon and Breakdramon. The Japanese version of the game currently has five Super Ultimate Digimon, the others being Imperialdramon PM, Armagemon, and Omegamon Zwart.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the part of the story saying you only have a Rookie but you have Megas in your party... the story and gameplay would be seen as different things, really. In the kayfabe of the story, your Tamer really DOES only have Herissmon. Treat the story and the actual game itself as two different things. It's a trope known as Gameplay and Story Segregation. It's like when you fight a bad guy and he has a million HP and when he joins your party later after a face turn, he only has 300 HP.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GameplayAndStorySegregation

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anybody have an open spot in an active guild? My current one isn't meeting the checkin rewards

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People already having Megas and I'm only able to let my Digimon hit Adult cause I have no idea how to get those elemental codes reliably.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am still trying to figure the game out. The battles are weird. I am not sure if I am selecting my digimon to fight or if there is a random generator that decided who goes next and who wins or loses. And yes I have auto fight off.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know what order Digimon tend to attack in if left to their own devices, but there are basically back-and-forth turns between your Digimon and the enemy when it comes to skills. You'll use the first skill in your queue, then the enemy will use one, then your next skill in the queue will happen, and so on. Your special, if you select it, takes precedence over skills, and if you hit it quickly enough it will trigger before your opponent's next turn to use a skill, even if one of your Digimon just used one.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know what order Digimon tend to attack in if left to their own devices, but there are basically back-and-forth turns between your Digimon and the enemy when it comes to skills. You'll use the first skill in your queue, then the enemy will use one, then your next skill in the queue will happen, and so on. Your special, if you select it, takes precedence over skills, and if you hit it quickly enough it will trigger before your opponent's next turn to use a skill, even if one of your Digimon just used one.
I am not even sure what I need to be doing. Do I tap the opponent like in Pokemon Go or just click on the Digimon on my team I want to attack next?