Digimon ReArise General Discussion

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t suppose we know much about the plot yet? Is it possible for people to play the game outside of Japan?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone had Stefilmon yet so his attribute, profile, attacks etc can be confirmed?

and does he have a Mega yet lol
to get stefilmon you need a special evo code made just to get him but the evo code hasn't been released yet
filmon is going to appear in chapter 13 so we might get the evo code when the chapter will be released
Seems like the starter is kinda pointless then if he can't even get to Champion yet, whilst people have Megas etc

I don’t suppose we know much about the plot yet? Is it possible for people to play the game outside of Japan?
IIRC there's a way to use a proxy or something to make your phone appear Japanese and DL it

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like the starter is kinda pointless then if he can't even get to Champion yet, whilst people have Megas etc
he can get to champion it's his ultimate (perfect) that you still can't get

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I went ahead and made a guild for anyone who wants to join. You just need to search for WtW in the search bar. The full name didn't fit.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know how many acts are in the international release so far?

There is currently 11 acts. The 12th one is "coming soon". Rea~lly hoping it comes before the 200 ruby egg special and step up gacha leaves.

majin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone looking for people to join my guild "Mafia" no restrictions on who can join all we ask is that you check in daily. our guild has a variety of players ranging from serious to casual we welcome all. Discord: https://discord.gg/yfHxFg

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know how many acts are in the international release so far?

There is currently 11 acts. The 12th one is "coming soon". Rea~lly hoping it comes before the 200 ruby egg special and step up gacha leaves.
Whilst in Japan there are 23 so far, as a season one. if they follow the same schedule, there will be 1 per month and I'd assume the next one will come in November. They sometimes skipped a month, I think.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we'll get the first add on chapter next month or at some point during this month?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe. They might just follow whatever schedule they want. Links eventually caught up to the Japanese version, so I imagine they'll go a little quicker than what the JP version did.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is there any reason I should care about my Digimon that don't go up to mega? Evolving is such a series of chores that I'm too focused on getting there with those who already can and I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with everybody else (I'm on the international release)

Last edited:

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think if you only have or can afford the few megas you do have that don't take up an entire team, then that's what I'd do. You just max what you have. Also.. AeroVeedramon has very subarashi dps, yo.

Do you get more rewards for, say, story if you aren't using backup?

Last edited:

DaiTigris

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
Anyone have a list of pull banners from JP version? I'm trying to figure out how long it might be in the English version until we hit a banner with a line/Mega I like. I'm just trying to figure out how manage my pull gems till then.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone else having issues with the Digiwalk feature? I can't get the button to show up on the screen, though I think my phone has a pedometer. :/

Last edited:

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone have a list of pull banners from JP version? I'm trying to figure out how long it might be in the English version until we hit a banner with a line/Mega I like. I'm just trying to figure out how manage my pull gems till then.
https://digimonrearise.boom-app.wik...yGoFVwxD4EGMtpc1wXDbpft0CWiixfPS0UsLYrIVgJAeg
This might help. A Reddit user by the name of Tica25 has put together 3 guides on how to play, the tiers, as well as their own take on JP ReArise. Most notably, in your case, would be that they provided a link to a JP ReArise wiki, which you can translate and likely get the answers you seek from.

Curio

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think a couple models of phones are having problems with it. on my iPhone 7 it hasn't been registering my steps very consistently.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So am I dumb/just not looking clearly or is it a bit hard to understand how to evo Herrismon? Where do I get the thing he needs and how? Thank you.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I couldn't log onto the game last night due to maintenance issues.