Digimon ReArise English Release Coming Soon?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another surprise!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon ReArise Twitter posted an image with a few different versions of the Digimon ReArise logo we haven't seen before.

The one relevant to us is one completely in English.

The only text on the post reads "DIGIMON ReArise coming soon!"

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Looks like various international, English included, releases for Digimon ReArise are coming soon!

Hopefully we get more information about this quickly!

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it does, I wonder if they'd dub it or just use subs

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm in. I keep trying to get into Links, but it is just too damn much of a grind for me. I'll take something more story based, gladly.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope to be getting a new tablet to play the game. My brother owes me some money and I will get it as soon as it comes out. I am hoping that they have all the Digimon that Linkz have, plus more.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope to be getting a new tablet to play the game. My brother owes me some money and I will get it as soon as it comes out. I am hoping that they have all the Digimon that Linkz have, plus more.
it doesn't have everything from links, but it does have some hackers memory digimon that links doesnt have such as agunimon and lobomon

here's the full list

https://digimonrearise.boom-app.wiki/entry/digimon-list

note that knightmon, breakdramon, hawkmon line with dynasmon as the mega, and fighter mode are added this week so arent on this list yet

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With no knowledge of how ReArise plays, I'm very reluctant to try yet another Digimon phone game after the last two were...not good after a brief amount of time. But I'll give it a try at least.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yaay at last! With CS & HaMe and news on Survive right after the corner, this announcement arrives at the perfect timing! I just hope they shutdown Linkz at last and Bandai focuses entirely in ReArise for the Smartphone gaming aspect.

With no knowledge of how ReArise plays, I'm very reluctant to try yet another Digimon phone game after the last two were...not good after a brief amount of time. But I'll give it a try at least.
I played both and I can tell I prefer ReArise over Linkz. Given it's a story-driven game makes you get more engaged to the gameplay, at least it happens to me, and the fact that the Digimon raising aspect feels more rewarding and less "grindy", in the sense that each Digimon is more unique and not only an evolution fuel. The storyline so far it's not something as breathtaking as let's say Hacker's Memory, but it's really enjoyable overall. In fact, it kinda reminds me to the first arc of episodes of Appmon and I relate that. So even if you didn't like Linkz, I would give ReArise a try if I were you.

ArkheStar

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just hope they won't rip people off here in west

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well this is interesting. I wonder when. Of course I don't have games on my phone but this might be something to get.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol I dont think it will last xD
*Story for Jpn version is already taking forever ><

SapphireWolf83

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone have a date that Digimon ReArise English version will be available to everyone???