Digimon ReArise Available to Download!, Update- Game Launched!

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
how do babies evolve? I wanted to get the special Pumpmon egg incubated but the tutorial had to go and sidetrack me from that
The second incubator will be given if you're in a DigiGuild. You just rub/warm the egg and ask for help to hatch it.
If the egg's hatched just keep feeding the baby those little breadlings and gingernsnapes.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've only just started but I'm already enjoying it quite a bit more than Links. Also pleasantly surprised at how well it runs on my crappy phone.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely enjoying it so far. Having a story helps immensely, much more engaging, and they’ve streamlined a lot of the confusing or simply obnoxious requirements and features of other mobile games. I’m sure I’ll hit a wall eventually, but it’s very pleasant so far.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can change voice by going to support on the title screen. Not that it matters since there’s a good chance the game crashes upon loading every battle making it impossible to do anything

Viktor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't find it in the AppStore. Don't tell me that it's only available in certain parts of Europe? :( I'm from Poland and I just can't find it.
I've made foreign Apple IDs before for different games but it's always such a pain...

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't find it in the AppStore. Don't tell me that it's only available in certain parts of Europe? :( I'm from Poland and I just can't find it.
I've made foreign Apple IDs before for different games but it's always such a pain...
Same here and I'm from Oceania so I think it is only available in certain places e.g. America, Japan and other Asian countries. Like Linkz it will eventually be available to most other places.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For those (like me) that want to get certain digivolutions, there are requirements. Digivolution lines. They can be kind of weird. If I had to guess, most people aren't as interested in digivolving a Starmon into a Mamemon compared to SuperStarmon. lol. So be sure to check the wiki and scroll down to the games the Digimon is featured in, and it should tell you what you can digivolve a Digimon into and what a Digimon digivolves from, in ReArise.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For those (like me) that want to get certain digivolutions, there are requirements. Digivolution lines. They can be kind of weird. If I had to guess, most people aren't as interested in digivolving a Starmon into a Mamemon compared to SuperStarmon. lol. So be sure to check the wiki and scroll down to the games the Digimon is featured in, and it should tell you what you can digivolve a Digimon into and what a Digimon digivolves from, in ReArise.
It'll be a while before most of those will be in the Global version, so people will need to try and pay attention when the one they want is added to Global.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. Just waiting with bated breath for UlforceVeedramon. Guilmon would be great too.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had to download the Google Game Play Store in order to open the app.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Turns out my device isn't compatible with this game. RIP.