Digimon ReArise Available to Download!, Update- Game Launched!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And it's just about time...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After the soft launch yesterday in Canada (likely to test servers) Digimon ReArise is available to download on both the Apple App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android!

If you pre-registered on the stores the game will auto-download shortly (possibly before you even read this), but you can jump into the store and make it download now if you want.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The game hasn't fully launched at the time of this posting as they are doing some last bits of maintenance.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

You can set your language settings, including the voice language choice, but if you close the app the game will ask you again, so it might be worth waiting.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Once the maintenance is over the game will be launched, so nab the app early so you're ready to go!

Update- The maintenance is over and the game has launched. Due to various early server issues your ability to play may be questionable though.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it a good game though?

I actually want to try out.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Played it for a day and I'm not sure if it's my cup of tea tbh. Some cool features though, I combined 3 Veemon to make his skill stronger. The first Mega line Digimon I summoned was Ogremon-Titamon. I wish all Digimon had their Mega levels unlocked and were farmable aside from random gacha draws. I also wish Digi-lines were more flexible such as Linkz.Story mode is interesting albeit repetitive. Battles are fun and can be sped up to 3x times and put on auto.Digivolution requirements and upgrades can be grindy. I managed to easily digivolve all my rookies to Champions but beyond that would require a lot of time and effort. Not sure whether I should invest in the Digimon that can't go beyond Ultimate/Perfect level.

KhanadianGeek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know for example UlforceVeedramon is not available for us at the moment. But they'll be giving us digivolutions we don't have yet later.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just downloaded my copy. I haven't had the time to play it yet.

Nagatem

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the story stuff so far, but everything else is just really annoying, plus no lucemon currently so i have nothing to go for, I’ll either wait till he’s in or just drop it

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the servers are a bit overloaded, so its hard to play consistently for me, but it seems fun so far.

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the servers are a bit overloaded, so its hard to play consistently for me, but it seems fun so far.
Agreed, servers must be overloaded or something. The game is just constantly crashing on me

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, so much for getting an early ID like I did with KHUX... downloading now =P

Fluffae

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rasielmon is making her first playable appearance in this game! I can't wait to be able to get her!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the news since the game launched.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmm, still can't download ReArise. Guess I'll just keep waiting and hope that Play Store didn't decide I shouldn't play it for some reason.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually excited with this games release! Played through the tutorial and decided to take a break at 2-1. I’m having fun! I really hope this one ends up with a better fate than Links and Crusaders here in the west.

Two questions:

Does anyone have a tier lists? It can be in english or japanese... Although I have no idea how to read japanese but I’ll figure it out somehow.

Is there a way to switch voices? I started out in english and I am not liking Herissmon’s voice. I checked out the settings menu and sadly no luck.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jeez, I still can't progress. Is anyone else getting an error every time they try and start the first mission in chapter 2?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I plan on downloading it tonight after work. I'd like to second the question about how to change the audio, since that's probably the first thing I'll do.

I’m having fun! I really hope this one ends up with a better fate than Links and Crusaders here in the west.
They reached the end of their lifespans. That happens to all plot-based mobile games.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had to restart my phone to get the download. It's installed now and I'm excited to open it
edit: I got one of my favorite Digimon, Mamemon, on my first summon. It seems he can digivolve to Prince Mamemon. The game called it a Super Rare!

Last edited:

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Borderline unplayable. There are occasionally 2 loading screens for menus ALONE and each battle crashes 5-8 times for me.

Herismon’s English voice is a nightmare and I opted to turn off the other voices, which are pretty great, just to shut off his amateurishly annoying “I’m a non professional voice actor in his mid 30s pretending to be a baby” mewling.

Last edited:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Borderline unplayable. There are occasionally 2 loading screens for menus ALONE and each battle crashes 5-8 times for me.

Herismon’s English voice is a nightmare and I opted to turn off the other voices, which are pretty great, just to shut off his amateurishly annoying “I’m a non professional voice actor in his mid 30s pretending to be a baby” mewling.
Yeah, I don't think this game was prepared at ALL for the quantity of players it has right now, I hope they get it in working order soon. I also agree that Herissmon's English voice actor is just bizarrely dreadful. Makes you wonder what the heck they were thinking!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the story stuff so far, but everything else is just really annoying, plus no lucemon currently so i have nothing to go for, I’ll either wait till he’s in or just drop it
Hes not in the JP version either so if you're waiting for him in Global you'll be waiting two years basically

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
how do babies evolve? I wanted to get the special Pumpmon egg incubated but the tutorial had to go and sidetrack me from that