Digimon Re-Vived RP

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys, I'm decide to make a Digimon RP. The story is inspired from the following: Digimon anime, Digimon World series, and Digimon Story series.

You can make your own character or canon Digimon characters like Tai Kamiya or Marcus.

Rules
  1. The human must be 10 or older.
  2. Must use one Digimon as your Partner
  3. Canon or Alternate evolution lines are good! Feel free to make your evolution line however you want.

Plot
In the Digital World, the unknown Digimon named Parallelmon who travels through timelines or alternate timelines. Parallelmon captures countless of DigiDestined/tamers and create its own army. Only way to defeat Parallelmon and its army, the new heroes will rise upon to the unknown timelines.

I'm making a sheet for DigiDestined and Digimon. For now I'm played as Maki Himekawa and Dorumon.
  • Human
    • Name: Maki Himekawa
    • Personality: Same as original Maki Himekawa, but less than serious matters.
    • Digimon: Dorumon
    • Appearance: Same as her child age.
  • Digimon
    • Name: Dorumon
    • Personality
    • Digivolution Line: Dodomon -> Dorimon -> Dorumon -> DexDorugamon
    • Appearance: Same as Dorumon, but added with a red scarf on his neck.

Last edited:

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll bite; I oughta get some writing practice in.
  • Human
    • Name: Takato Matsuda
    • Personality: Imaginative, earnest, but dorky. Carries an understated heroic streak.
    • Digimon: Guilmon
    • Appearance: Several months into his growth spurt; now equipped with real pants.
  • Digimon
    • Name: Guilmon
    • Gender: "Takatomon calls Guilmon 'Boy', so Guilmon is a boy!"
    • Personality: Curious, energetic, but childish. Feral responses to certain stimuli. Hungry responses to bread.
    • Digivolution Line: Tamers standard.
    • Appearance: Standard. Sometimes wears Takato's goggles for fun.

Last edited:

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ill jump in! is it fine if i make my own human character? cause i had an idea for a fanmade digimon manga i was trying to make back in 2005 and i want to try it here.

Last edited:

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Count me in too if I can create an OC. I've got one I want to work with.

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I might be interested...! I'd be down for OCs or canon characters (as long as I could do Haru and Gatchmon)
OP's character is canon-with-light-mods. so your picks should be fine.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, since rules have changed and OCs are now allowed, here's my work-in-progress:
  • Human
    • Name: Takashi Fujisaki
    • Personality: Somewhat absent-minded, works with other easily but doesn't open up easily. Extremely defensive of Hagurumon. Likes to keep things organized and isn't good at adapting to sudden changes.
    • Digimon: Hagurumon
    • Appearance: A bit short for his age. Tan, reddish-brown hair combed backwards, light brown eyes. Purple shirt, jacket and dark jeans. Has a Digivice iC hanging from a necklace.
  • Digimon
    • Name: Hagurumon
    • Personality: Per the profile, lacking a sense of self, except the residual knowledge from earlier forms that Takashi must be protected.
    • Digivolution Line: Choromon -> Caprimon -> Hagurumon
    • Appearance: Standard Hagurumon appearence.

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
. Human
  • Name: Aoyama Shou
  • Personality:Very experienced at battles(because of what happened when he was 8 years old),extremely good cook, Likes to daydream,likes to practice martial arts from watching kung fu movies,optimistic,kind of clumsy, Has brotherly bond with Gabumon.
  • Appearance: Short for his age (often gets mistaken for a 14 year old), scruffy unkempt black hair,brown eyes,Tanned skin(like goku in dragonball GT),wears a slightly open grey mechanical engineering uniform,black shirt,.has a white and black Digital Monster Ver.2 keychain hanging from his left hip. Digimon
  • Name: Gabumon
  • Personality:kinda shy in front of new humans.Very playful, soft spoken,loves to help out especially with Shou's cooking,likes to practice martial arts with shou,loves watching kung fu movies with shou has a very deep bond with Shou ever since he was a kid.(11 years ago)
  • Evolution: Punimon -> Tsunomon -> Gabumon -> Garurumon -> Metal Mamemon or Were garurumon(unlocks this path from a certain requirement) -> Cres Garurumon or Metal Garurumon or Zd Garurumon(the path for Cres Garurumon must evolve from Metal Mamemon while you could get Metal and Zd with Were Garurumon but they each have different requirements.)
  • Matrix Evolution:Magna Garurumon( you should have a very deep bond with Gabumon and he should go through ten lifetimes)
  • X-Evolution:Gabumon x -> Garurumon X -> Were Garurumon X -> Metal Garurumon X.
  • Appearance:Standard Gabumon appearance
  • Fighting Style:Baji Quan.

Last edited: