Digimon Project Trailer

Dante

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I liked how the trailer showed a variety of ages interacting with Digimon products. Makes me think that they realize there's two different age demographics enjoying Digimon. Like the two young adults battling each other's v-pets. And the younger guy playing the kid in the new card game. Makes me excited for the future of Digimon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's a really fun trailer. And that's not bad of a Digivice. Reminds me of something I've done myself.

e105zeta

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was worried the Digivice would have no buttons like the Tamagotchi Chu, happy to see the frame itself are the buttons.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is the only thing good that came out of that stream.

Notus

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Isn't the bridge where Airdramon and MetalGarurumon fight the same from the Diaboromon Strikes Back climax?

Vice

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone notice that when Agumon warp digivolved to WarGreymon, it had the Tri animation. That was pretty cool.

Also the kid with the red sweater running with Agumon reminded me a bit of Haru.

frankiemon827

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is pretty much Adventure-centered trailer with various other elements e.g Cyber Sleuth/Hackers Memory etc. Even people with Adventure digimon looked bit like Tai & Co too... And that Leomon cameo lol...

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Isn't the bridge where Airdramon and MetalGarurumon fight the same from the Diaboromon Strikes Back climax?
Yeah, Rainbow Bridge. It appeared a lot in Adventure, since it connects Odaiba to the mainland.

VanChizzle

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh look, an appearance where Leomon isn't killed :p

The CG is nice; wonder if they'd ever use this in a live action movie or something one day?