Digimon Profile #33- The Fabled Legend-Arms Digimon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonprofile33_may10_2022.png

A new Digimon Profile has gone up on Digimon Web!

Digimon Profile #33 is an article that details information on the legendary group of Digimon known as the Legend-Arms.

The introduction from Agumon Hakase...
There are plenty of Digimon that wield weapons, but did you know there are some who can become weapons themselves? These Digimon are called the Legend-Arms. This time, we learn a bit about these walking weapons.

Story of the Legend-Arms
Digimon who can transform their bodies into weapons, these are the Legend-Arms, which lend says can save the world if in the hands of angels, or destroy it in the hands of a devil. At the moment, Zubamon, Ludomon, and Spadamon have been confirmed, along with evolutions, each of which can transform into their own weapons.

Zubamon and Evolutions
Zubamon, Zubaeagermon, Duramon, Durandamon.
They are weapon type Digimon, and can turn into a sword once they evolve into Zubamon onwards. When it evolves into Durandamon, it has a cutting edge sharp enough to cleave any barrier.

Sword Transformations- Zubamon & Durandamon

digimonprofile33.2_may10_2022.png
digimonprofile33.3_may10_2022.png

Ludomon and Evolutions
Ludomon, TiaLudomon, RaijiLudomon, Bryweludramon
They are armor type Digimon, and can turn into a shield once it evolves to Ludomon. By the time it evolves into Bryweludramon it becomes a shield of unparalleled hardness that stands undamaged in the face of any attack

Sword Transformations- Ludomon and Bryweludramon
digimonprofile33.4_may10_2022.png
digimonprofile33.5_may10_2022.png

Other Legend-Arms Digimon
Spadamon- Despite it's serious and hardworking personality, it succumbs to pressure from time to time. Spadamon's fighting skill is low, but once he becomes a spear, he shows his true value.
RagnaLordmon- This form is created when Durandamon and Bryweludramon Jogress. RagnaLordmon was supposedly created when these Digimon resonated with eachother, brought on by the awakening of an evil being in the Dark Area.

Agumon Hakase finishes with...
These amazing Digimon are strong enough on their own, but show their true worth as weapons in the hands of allies! And its not just swords and shields—you can bet your bottom dollar that there are other types of Legend-Arms out there, too! Oh, and some Digimon that turn into weapons for other reasons! Who’da thunk it?!

Prior Digimon Profiles:
Introduction & First 5 Profiles
#6- Report on the Four Holy Beasts & their Subordinates
#7- Vehicle Digimon
#8- Knight Digimon
#9- How to Read the Digimon Encyclopedia
#10- The "Four Great Dragons" Digimon
#11- Levels
#12- Armor Level & Digimentals
#13- The Digital World's Super Alloy, Chrome Digizoid
#14- Hybrid Forms & Spirits
#15- The Three Great Angels and the Kernel
#16- Digimoji and Digicode
#17- How to Draw Gammamon
#18- Food Digimon
#19- Scary Digimon that Embody the Spirit of Halloween
#20- Digimon Types/Attributes
#21- Digimon Jogress/Fusion
#22- Digimon Rivalries
#23- Speedy Digimon
#24- Digimon with Dreams
#25- Digimon of the D-Brigade
#26- The Seven Great Demon Lords
#27- X-Program & X-Antibody
#28- Digimon Classifications
#29- Digimon in the Crack Team
Sukamon Profile #30- Sukamon and Digimon Poop- Fake Agumon Hakase Takes Over Digimon Profile for April 1st
#31- Digimon That Are Perfect for Flower Viewing
#32- The Other-Dimensional Digital World of Witchelny

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 8,585

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah, neat, I'd never actually seen their transformed forms before, although it looks like there have been some rough sketches in the past. That's pretty dang cool.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YES! A good look at Legend Arms weapon forms!!
It's a shame that we couldn't get all the evolutions' weapon forms too but that is asking a lot. I'm just super happy getting such good reference material.
Aw man, I really want the Legend Arms to he expanded more in the future. Such great designs.

It would be really funny if we found out one day that Yo!Yo!mon is a Legends Arms since he also works best with a partner

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agumon Expert the dual wielding dinosaur will save the World. Or destroy it going by the legend arm profiles... don't piss him off I guess.

Glad to see some new art of the sword forms, shame they didn't give us all 8 of those.

It says "Spadamon evolutions", why do you lie to me Bandai I see no evolved Spadamons in this page!

RIP Armormon, I guess Agumon Expert has yet to find him and allow him into this Report.

Unless they edit it, I guess a possible 25th anniversary Digimon wont be related to the Legends Arms. Agumon Expert does say there are probably other Legend Arms but I think if we were getting one this year they'd wait a few months to do this report so I'm not counting on it.

As for the final part, loled at him calling out Ryudamon's line for turning into weapons for some reason.

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not gonna lie, I am a bit disappointed we didn't get to see the other evolution weapons, or even Spadamon weapon form in this one (yes, I know we can see it in other places).

Same for them not using the opportunity to introduce Armamon to the reference book. But there is always the chance they will return to it in a later time. I do find a bit sad they seem to have hit the brakes on adding old digimon to the reference book, however. Last year every month we had a couple, then suddenly we are back to the usual rare additions.

I will be patient tho, I understand they probably want this segment in the website to last a good while.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love how the art for Durandamon and Bryweludramon are just cropped from RagnaLordmon. Also, is Ludomon's shield form supposed to look frog-like?

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is way too short and simple for digimon profile. They could definitely add more details on weapons of recognized digimons such as Dukemon's lance and shield...

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love how the art for Durandamon and Bryweludramon are just cropped from RagnaLordmon. Also, is Ludomon's shield form supposed to look frog-like?
I think so, is how I always interpreted it. I think is a detail that is there to make the design more charming and quirky. Like the paintball marks.

This is way too short and simple for digimon profile. They could definitely add more details on weapons of recognized digimons such as Dukemon's lance and shield...
This is a "Digi-basics" profile and the focus is specifically the Legend-Arms, tho. They even mention how some digimon have weapons, but this profile is about digimon who are special by being able to turn into weapons.
---

After re-reading the official translation I see they are using "DNA Digivolution" on RagnaLordmon, despite their DNA profile deciding to go with it only for instances where the level raises. Too much for consistency. 😅

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the Legend-Arms as much as X-Antibodies, I wish they give Spadamon an evolution line.

Zubamon is my favorite in this group, I remember raising it on the v-pet 20th along with Dracomon, I hoping for a Legend-Arms Dim.

As for Armormon I don’t think they do game exclusive Digimon on Digimon profile.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not so much from what I already saw the transformed modes of Zubamon and Ludomon's whole evo lines in the past.

I'd say Witchelny Life Profile was full of fun information.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the Legend-Arms as much as X-Antibodies, I wish they give Spadamon an evolution line.

Zubamon is my favorite in this group, I remember raising it on the v-pet 20th along with Dracomon, I hoping for a Legend-Arms Dim.

As for Armormon I don’t think they do game exclusive Digimon on Digimon profile.
Guardromon Gold is video game exclusive. He's only not in it cuz he's not in the DRB... but in the past they would add the missing guys to the DRB at the same time as the profile report so it's a little annoying. Maybe he isn't considered a member any more like those former X Antibody Digimon.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
are you guys calling Armamon "Armormon", Assaultmon's dub name?

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a shame that we couldn't get all the evolutions' weapon forms too but that is asking a lot.
Actually it's not a lot, it's just 8 of them + 1 Spadamon. They should have been put all in this report before the group gets larger.

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would have been good if they used this opportunity to add shoutmon x4s and shoutmon x5s to the reference book. They both evolved from spadamon. And they already have art and a profile written elsewhere.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can’t believe we’ve gone this far without an archery legend arms. It just seems like an obvious third to round out this group.

Really disappointing that the Reference Book isn’t being updated like it was the past two years.

Lord Bearmon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They're slacking on this one. No weapon form of Zuba/Ludomon's other evolutions, and the Ultimate is just cropped from RagnaLordmon's official art. No Spadamon's weapon form, could've easily taken the art from Xros Wars. Missed opportunity to add Armamon, and other Digimon related to Legend Arms.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ignoring that only like five Profile reports have ever actually added Digimon in the first place, I'm almost certain part of the lack of Encyclopedia updates is because they now have to account for the multiple languages.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoops, the names are so similar.
I'm going to be honest, I genuinely thought you guys meant Assaultmon for a while. I was like "why would he be a Legend Arms? Yeah, sure, you could stretch and say he was exclusive to DW3 as the rest were card appearances but he still doesn't feel very exclusive?"

Anyways, these reports are always fun. I wonder if RagnaLordmon's blurb is referring to Voltobautamon

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As for the final part, loled at him calling out Ryudamon's line for turning into weapons for some reason.
To be fair, he's also calling out Armament Digixroses.