Brodul

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll have to do some more research and— huh? Looks like someone is here.

Another professor about to get killed. Maybe this is our last Digimon Profile.
These Digi professors simply do not get paid enough for this. Ah well, it's only death, he'll get better.

Should've done this last update, guys.
They probably thought it'd be in poor taste to make this the report immediately following episode 13 and wanted people to recover some first.
Fuck them kids, they gotta learn lol

In all seriousness maybe they didn't want to insinuate this would be an ongoing plot thread within the show? Cuz it could just be they felt sealsdramon was the most fitting for the story at hand rather than them actually planning to use the D brigade for anything long term, so waiting a while would let them just drop this off as fun trivia.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
there seems to be some implication that Chaosmon is related to the D-Brigade
Yes, that would be because Darkdramon is half of Chaosmon, and is in the D-Brigade.
and the reason Chaosmon is unstable is because unlike the mutual respect between MGarurumon and WGreymon the two halves hate each other.
Essentially, yes, though you could argue it's less "they hate each other" and more "they're incompatible, and thus cannot combine". We have no reason to believe that Bancholeomon and Valdurmon would hate each other, but they're still running on different enough mindsets to be incompatible and thus form a Chaosmon - same with either of those and Sleipmon.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Essentially, yes, though you could argue it's less "they hate each other" and more "they're incompatible, and thus cannot combine". We have no reason to believe that Bancholeomon and Valdurmon would hate each other, but they're still running on different enough mindsets to be incompatible and thus form a Chaosmon - same with either of those and Sleipmon.
this is how I see it too. It makes me wonder what force created this jogress as it doesn't seem to be through natural means, and it also makes me wonder if any digimon can be forced to jogress and make another Chaosmon/a being similar to Chaosmon

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
this is how I see it too. It makes me wonder what force created this jogress as it doesn't seem to be through natural means, and it also makes me wonder if any digimon can be forced to jogress and make another Chaosmon/a being similar to Chaosmon

Maybe I could imagine it's accidental forced "Potara" jogress when Darkdramon finally located BantyoLeomon and his digicore responded really really really violent?

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah it could happen like when Raguelmon and Ofanimon FM jogress. It's nothing but chaos. For Darkdramon and BanchoLeomon, it's nothing but Chaos... mon.