Digimon Profile #25- Digimon of the D-Brigade

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonprofile25_january25_2022.png

A new Digimon Profile has gone up on Digimon Web!

Digimon Profile #25 is a report on Digimon who are associated with the D-Brigade! And with it we get some social themed artwork of some of the best known D-Brigade members...

Agumon Hakase goes over the D-Brigade...

The introduction from Agumon Hakase...

I've heard a disturbing rumor. It seems the mysterious organization known as the 'D-Brigade' has been making shady moves lately. Let's bring the characteristics of this organization into the light, including its roster of Digimon!

The D-Brigade
A mechanized brigade composed of dragon-cyborg Digimon. This special forces unit is committed to missions that are kept secret at all cost. The organization’s hierarchy is a mystery, as is whoever’s calling the shots.

Some reports have been leaked regarding certain operations, such as those targeting codename "BAN-TYO" and that Ludomon once defended an area from the D-Brigade.

Known Digimon Members
Commandramon- Soldier of the D-Brigade. The special texture of Commandramon's skin lets it display any camouflage pattern.

Sealsdramon- Only 1 out of 100 Commandramon can pass the Selection-D test and evolve. He has the ability to stop targets using only his physical skills.

Tankdramon- It's mission is to surperss rioters, destroy raids, & it specialized in taking out large numbers of targets. It boasts an overwhelming amount of firepower.

Darkdramon- A Digimon assumed to be the D-Brigades final ultimate weapon for battle. It seems to have gone out of control after evolving, and its wheraabouts are not currently known.

Candidates that aim to join the D-Brigade
Bombmon- A Digimon with a bomb-shaped body. The fuse in its tail shortens from the moment it is born, but no one knows what will happen if the fuse went out, since it always evolves before then.

Missimon- From the moment it evolves, it ignites and takes flight, continuing to fly until it once again evolves. It is impossible for it to stop and stay in one place.

Agumon Hakase finishes with... It appears to be an organization that mainly takes part in special operations and assassinations, but the actual truth & details remains unknown. I'm sure we will find out more about the Digimon that belong to it in the future... I'll have to do some more research and— huh? Looks like someone is here.

Prior Digimon Profiles:
Introduction & First 5 Profiles
#6- Report on the Four Holy Beasts & their Subordinates
#7- Vehicle Digimon
#8- Knight Digimon
#9- How to Read the Digimon Encyclopedia
#10- The "Four Great Dragons" Digimon
#11- Levels
#12- Armor Level & Digimentals
#13- The Digital World's Super Alloy, Chrome Digizoid
#14- Hybrid Forms & Spirits
#15- The Three Great Angels and the Kernel
#16- Digimoji and Digicode
#17- How to Draw Gammamon
#18- Food Digimon
#19- Scary Digimon that Embody the Spirit of Halloween
#20- Digimon Types/Attributes
#21- Digimon Jogress/Fusion
#22- Digimon Rivalries
#23- Speedy Digimon
#24- Digimon with Dreams

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 7,372

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll have to do some more research and— huh? Looks like someone is here.

Another professor about to get killed. Maybe this is our last Digimon Profile.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Heroes had a story event where Cannondramon and Assault/Armormon were part of the D-Brigade, I guess that only counted for Digimon Heroes.

I thought the part about Ludomon was new, but nope. At least the part about the candidates is new I guess. (funny how this group is just one Digimon's evo line...)

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll have to do some more research and— huh? Looks like someone is here.

Another professor about to get killed. Maybe this is our last Digimon Profile.
This got me. And it would be funnier if in some Profile updates later Terriermon Joshu replaced Agumon Hakase for a while.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At least this time it was an actual group that tied into a previous report, the second report in fact, rather than just random bullshit
Should've done this last update, guys.
They probably thought it'd be in poor taste to make this the report immediately following episode 13 and wanted people to recover some first.

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Selection-D was mentioned in Ghost Game episode where Gulusgammamon debuted, would we might see the D-Brigade play a role in future episodes?

And Tankdramon is one of Gammamon’s ultimates in VB, might return as both an enemy and an evolution and we get a Tankdramon vs Tankdramon.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought the part about Ludomon was new, but nope.
I'm glad somebody else also looked up Ludomon because of this report. It's weird that I apparently forgot something so interesting about Ludomon. Also, I really like the idea of Assaultmon and Cannondramon in the D-Brigade. I hope they get fostered into the group more often in the future!

And Tankdramon is one of Gammamon’s ultimates in VB,
initially, I wouldn't expect the D-Brigade to return in Ghost Game but you do bring up a great point that Tankdramon is featured in the Gammamon dim. It could mean nothing but it's something to think about 🤔

I wonder if every Bancho interferes with the D-Brigade or just Bancho Leomon, because I know Bancho Leomon is involved. Taking down a militarized group that specializes in overpowering and suppressing others is the exact thing to set Bancho Leomon off; the D-Brigade is the embodiment of everything he stands against (also he's been specifically pitted against Darkdramon multiple times, so it's not like I'm saying anything that everyone doesn't already know)

Last edited:

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish they’d add a few new members to these guys. Imho most of Blue Flare’s Digimon from XW should’ve been added to the brigade (Greymon XW, Mail Birdramon, Deckerdramon, Decker Greymon, Metal Greymon XW, Cybetdramon Blue, and Zieg Greymon).

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Heroes had a story event where Cannondramon and Assault/Armormon were part of the D-Brigade, I guess that only counted for Digimon Heroes.

I thought the part about Ludomon was new, but nope. At least the part about the candidates is new I guess. (funny how this group is just one Digimon's evo line...)
Indeed. I thought I remember there being just a bit more to the D-Brigade, but nope, it really is just this one evolution chain, apparently. Here's hoping that they can some day expand on it by at least introducing some branched evolutions (or as you mentioned with Heroes, officially incorporating pre-existing Digimon).

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh how interesting. D-Brigade is starting to sound like the government's secret assassination organization mixed with Area 52 for researching.

To be honest, D-Brigade needs more Military versions of certain digimons to add.

When I first saw Commandramon, it's Military Agumon with Ghost in the Shell camouflage pattern style.

Rookie soldier - Elite Ranked Assassin - War Vehicle - Secret Weapon out of control and escaped from the shady lab.

lol I really want to see "Military"-Gabumon if possible but I suppose Liomon is already covered for Chaosmon.

Just imagine, Commandramon raiding like Ghost in the Shell style, that would be so much epic!

I wish they’d add a few new members to these guys. Imho most of Blue Flare’s Digimon from XW should’ve been added to the brigade (Greymon XW, Mail Birdramon, Deckerdramon, Decker Greymon, Metal Greymon XW, Cybetdramon Blue, and Zieg Greymon).

There is nothing about them being Military-ish....

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol I really want to see "Military"-Gabumon if possible but I suppose Liomon is already covered for Chaosmon.
Come to think of it, there seems to be some implication that Chaosmon is related to the D-Brigade (the fact that they're seeking "BAN-TYO" couldn't have been a coincidence). Could they have created Darkdramon specifically for the fusion? Heh..... sounds like Cyber Sleuth's free update.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well multiple scenarios:

D-Brigade's purpose -

Shady organization. Commandramon's "Selection-D" test suggested D-Brigade is probably similar to Clone Wars of Star Wars for ranking system?

Tankdramon's mission to surpass rioters and heavy assault missions which is the newest info piece...So it means D-Brigade might have public organization or something like that.

Darkdramon's existence... Out of Control? Targeting BAN-TYO? For what purpose? Obviously D-Brigade developed the ultimate secret weapon and... It escaped from the shady lab. Currently pursuit in the target with "BAN-TYO". It's all we know of.

Missimon and Bombmon are probably mass-produced weapons of D-Brigade's factory. Their existence and purpose are to suicide bombs. I guess. Poor babies. If survived somehow then all Commandramons will be trained harshly for the sake of Selection-D. Who knows what will happen to those who failed to score "Selection-D"? Disposed of?

So it sounded like it's probably "neighbor" city next to Pulsemon's "Impulse City" who have human buildings and gyms... But it's just my personal headcanon. Interestingly Ludomon defended one area from D-Brigade but it didn't show more info.

So... D-Brigade is sending shady tasks to Commandramon's evo lines to raid/assassinate/etc. If I were to imagine Commandramon's whole evo lines doing missions in Ghost of the Shell style, maybe it'd be much easier to understand?

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Come to think of it, there seems to be some implication that Chaosmon is related to the D-Brigade (the fact that they're seeking "BAN-TYO" couldn't have been a coincidence). Could they have created Darkdramon specifically for the fusion? Heh..... sounds like Cyber Sleuth's free update.
I believe the lore is that Darkdramon was created from a Tankdramon killed by Bantyo Leomon, and the reason Chaosmon is unstable is because unlike the mutual respect between MGarurumon and WGreymon the two halves hate each other.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we remember there being more to the D-Brigade because of how similar they are to the Crack Team which actually has a diverse cast and isn't just the Commandramon line. I really think the D-Brigade should drop the mechanical dragon theme as it's too similar to the Crack Team's cyborg focus and instead encompass military themed digimon in general. I'm not a dude who usually has interest in military related things, but in Digimon it would be fun to see

Deckerdramon feels super military since he's built to take down aircrafts. The Xros Wars Metal Greymon being a mass produced version of Metal Greymon made specifically for artillery I can easily see.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if the D-Brigade ever get along with Tankmon? Or maybe Tankmon is too unprofessional for them. If I were the D-Brigade looking to hire mercenaries, I'd hire Tactimon and a whole lot of Troopmons as they would probably be way more structured than loner digimon like Tankmon

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the M16s and Navy Seals, I always thought of the D-Brigade as representing the American military, so that I found it a little weird that Sealsdramon was German in Ghost Game.

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they're doing the D-Brigade in one of these polls. Its a good sign. Maybe they'll do other groups of Digimon like the Olympos XII and finally add them all to the reference book

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Deckerdramon feels super military since he's built to take down aircrafts. The Xros Wars Metal Greymon being a mass produced version of Metal Greymon made specifically for artillery I can easily see.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if the D-Brigade ever get along with Tankmon? Or maybe Tankmon is too unprofessional for them. If I were the D-Brigade looking to hire mercenaries, I'd hire Tactimon and a whole lot of Troopmons as they would probably be way more structured than loner digimon like Tankmon

Deckerdramon gave me totally vibes of Zoids and Robot War movie. But I know Deckerdramon is basically Anti-Air "Multiple Launch Rocket System" vehicle but it felt more of futuristic mecha to me.

I wonder about that Tankmon, too... I will bet Tankdramon exists because D-Brigade took the data of Tankmon and developed it to strengthen Sealsdramon into Tankdramon if it only makes sense. But too bad there is still no connection in those.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This was interesting but let's hope Prof Agumon is OK. Maybe he evo'd to Prof. Greymon. heh heh ...They do the Banchos yet?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This was interesting but let's hope Prof Agumon is OK. Maybe he evo'd to Prof. Greymon. heh heh ...They do the Banchos yet?

Yeah. Remember the picture where all Bancho members glares at the sunset?