Digimon Profile #21- Digimon Jogress/Fusion

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was thinking that it would be nice to have a profile about variations next time. I would be curious to see how they talk about the different cases (more similare ones vs completely different ones such as Gaomon and Gazimon; the fact that they can change or keep their name).

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully more people realise the difference between jogress and fusion now. Not that it really matters at all.

Would've liked them to show Angewomon and mangaangemon in the alternate jogress list with dinobeemon.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair Angewomon and MagnaAngemon were not designed as alternate Jogress Digivolutions for their respective components, they were established as alternatives to Silphymon and Shakkoumon because they could be.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully more people realise the difference between jogress and fusion now. Not that it really matters at all.
Going by the report. Jogress is Fusion. Fusion is Jogress.

But I get what you mean.
We can just say jogress for all the merging form and that's okay.

Anyway. I think the next report could be about Jogress of four or more digimon.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interestingly when they mention that the evolution is different based on the primarty part (ie, Paildramon/Dinobeemon) they include Mastemon in that list with Angewomon as the primary unit. I guess that's why she remains Vaccine? now I wanna see the LadyDevimon focused Jogress, which would be Virus.

Going by the report. Jogress is Fusion. Fusion is Jogress.

Theyre the same thing, but also not the same thing. Would've been simpler to just not have two terms.