Digimon Profile #12- Armor Level & Digimentals, plus Reference Book Update

Yamato-san

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since the Crest of Fate doesn't exist, what element for that Digimental of Fate? Obviously it's sorta like Holy but it's super vagueness... Miracle, Hope and Light have similar element.

It felt like it's more of it only designed for Terriermon/Rapidmon while other digimon's evo requirements who got selected under Digimental of Fate are simply "Extra" to add to increase the options.
Yeah, it was pretty much a Digimental meant exclusively for Terriermon in the movie. Then Gold V-dramon was just a recolor introduced in D-1 Tamers (and quite literally a throw-away one, with its intended usage being to just Jogress with Red V-dramon to get Master V-dramon), but they managed to retcon it into being an Armor form and salvage an additional usage for the Fate Digimental.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since the Crest of Fate doesn't exist, what element for that Digimental of Fate? Obviously it's sorta like Holy but it's super vagueness... Miracle, Hope and Light have similar element.

It felt like it's more of it only designed for Terriermon/Rapidmon while other digimon's evo requirements who got selected under Digimental of Fate are simply "Extra" to add to increase the options.

Gold maybe, similar to only "metal" but if Miracles get Metal Armor, then fate they get Gold Armor

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
honestly I would make Fate aligned with the Darkness element as that's more interesting than "Light part 3"

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
honestly I would make Fate aligned with the Darkness element as that's more interesting than "Light part 3"
Obviously, it definitely wouldn't be "Darkness", realistically speaking. The shining-gold aesthetic is pretty much the opposite of darkness. It also has no direct correlation with the currently-known Armors: Rapidmon and V-dramon (matter of fact, the latter explicitly mentions counteracting darkness).

If Fate had to have an element, then I feel that the most suitable one would be the element of "Time", based on the Armors and given the definition of "fate" itself. Both of the known Armors are the potential evolutions of each respective Digimon (V-mon>V-dramon/Terriermon>Rapidmon). It's like their futures are brought forward in time, but in a strengthened form.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Best update ever and it confirms my theory on armor digimon being able to exhibit different power levels depending on the circumstances.