MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
events_1hobbynext_march7_2022.png
events_2hobbynext_march7_2022.png

First up, Bandai is holding their Hobby Next Phase 2022 Spring event March 14th through 17th.

Each day will have various announcements relating to a number of different show and product brands.

On the first day of the event, a new Digimon Adventure product will be announced.

Based on even history, we're expecting either a figure or a new model kit.

Attachments

• article.png
    article.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 21,066

Mugenlazlo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish Bandai would make a model kit for something out of Digimon Frontier for once since 2022 marks the 20th Anniversary of Digimon Frontier.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish Bandai would make a model kit for something out of Digimon Frontier for once since 2022 marks the 20th Anniversary of Digimon Frontier.
From the latest news, we are going to get two new Dim cards based on Agnimon and Wolfmon. I think It's likely will be released around Frontier's 20th anniversary.
Figure rise Standard Amplified (or not Amplified) for Susanoomon or both KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon would be great I guess.

KageX

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A Lucemon Falldown Mode Figure would also be pretty great.

If he is Jojo Posing it would be even better.

But chances are we are getting a Fairimon or Shutumon Statue, because they know what sells..............

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hope its an English translation of the manga. (V-tamer counts as an adventure product....?)
I have no interest in figures.

shynely

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hope its an English translation of the manga. (V-tamer counts as an adventure product....?)

I'm not sure why you'd expect a manga from something announced on the model kit website.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A statue from Frontier? That might be nice. ...Fairymon/Shutumon would be obvious but hey, it'd be cool if it was Ranamon. heh heh

Brodul

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully Wolfmon lightsabers?

sappyfoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want them to announce the judgement of heaven dim cards frickin finally. I’m so tired of waiting it’s been since September I believe when they were teased..

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm not sure why you'd expect a manga from something announced on the model kit website.
Because "Adventure" and "probably a figure or model kit" apparently translate to "literally any other product from any other series" apparently.

I'm curious though. I suppose the obvious suspects would be premium SHF WarGreymon or MetalGarurumon (since those haven't had a new mold in a while), or if we're talking model kits, a Figure-Rise Standard Omnimon (not amplified). There's also the NXEdge poll results with a few Adventure icons (although hopefully not, I'd at least like something a little more unexpected for that). Beyond that, the field is pretty open.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want them to announce the judgement of heaven dim cards frickin finally. I’m so tired of waiting it’s been since September I believe when they were teased..
I've been assuming they were cancelled since they teased the Frontier dims instead of giving us new info those two.