Digimon Pendulum Z Info, Images, and Pre-Orders

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cripes, if bearmon is in Virus Busters Z with a new Perfect and Ultimate that look custom designed for it and Grizzmon ima have to buy like 3 copies.

SuperStarlite

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope Ghosmon isn’t child level. Wizarmon already has like 3 good and creative childs, and if it’s a Bakemon child that just feels like a step down in design.

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Put my preorder down at nin-nin games, the price was pretty good, will be my first time ordering from them.

ita33

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
would you all predict these will come west in english at any point? or do you suspect a preorder from premium bandai will be our only chance?
anyone have any insight on this?

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If these are localized it’ll probably be after the 20th pendulums which still aren’t localized.

I really hope Ghosmon isn’t child level. Wizarmon already has like 3 good and creative childs, and if it’s a Bakemon child that just feels like a step down in design.
Candmon is more of a Meramon thing, Impmon’s line is a notorious car wreck, and Petit Mamon is in Vtamer limbo along with all of that mangas original Digimon save for Zero and Arkadimon

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm fine with Ghosmon being the only new Nightmare Soldiers Digimon, we're already drowning in demons as it is and I'd much rather they spotlight some old, underused Digimon- I'm thinking like Boogiemon, Mephismon, Bastemon, Neo Devimon...- than making yet another big scary world-ending devilmon. Especially after the Digital Monster X had such a big focus on the Demon Lords.

Tarama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If these are localized it’ll probably be after the 20th pendulums which still aren’t localized.

Candmon is more of a Meramon thing, Impmon’s line is a notorious car wreck, and Petit Mamon is in Vtamer limbo along with all of that mangas original Digimon save for Zero and Arkadimon
As much as I like Wizarmon to be the main Adult form of Impmon's evolution line, I still hope someday Impmon will get its own Adult form with the same theme of Imp, Baal, and Beelzebub.

Maybe a subspecies of Devimon. A purple Devimon with three eyes and the red scarf tied around its arm. A cheerful one, unlike IceDevimon.

So I'm okay if Ghosmon is the (proper) main Child form of Wizarmon.

SuperStarlite

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was actually thinking of Bakumon , not PetitMamon : P

Wizardmon actually does fit into the theming of demons in Impmons as wizards were often assosicated with channeling demonic powers and entities.

OffBrandANON

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i created(or recreated?) an account here to express my excitement at some of these new designs.
i'm hoping ghosmon brings in more non-demonic nightmare soldiers, both ghost and wizard -related. and also abit that nso brings in some new baby-2s for the field.

Tarama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wizardmon actually does fit into the theming of demons in Impmons as wizards were often assosicated with channeling demonic powers and entities.
I get the point, but it's still a bit different.
It's like a digimon tamer and a digimon.
A digimon tamer =/= a digimon.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Its also a personality thing given that Impmon, Baalmon, and Beelzebumon are all wanna be edgelord tough guys and Wizarmon is this sincere, shy, intellectual.

SuperStarlite

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Its also a personality thing given that Impmon, Baalmon, and Beelzebumon are all wanna be edgelord tough guys and Wizarmon is this sincere, shy, intellectual.
That’s going by the anime.
But on the matter of their personality, their official profile calls them a trickster who pulls pranks with their magic, but has a shy side. This closely mirrors Impmons official profile which all describes them as a prankster who is secretly lonely.

icymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Managed to pre-order mine at a local distributor at USD40 each, but they are closing pre-order this month, earlier than Bandai.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wish that the "blocks" will not going to be stickers. I'm going to be really mad if they are trying to do that.

icymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol if they do that, a lot of people will not be buying wave 2