Digimon Pendulum Z Info, Images, and Pre-Orders

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think having Octomon's two Devildramon tip tentacles plus the metal hook one on MarineChimeramon would look better. Five or six Octopus tentacles awfully looked kinda... "Realistic".

But I'm cool with that because it got Octomon's horns that helps it to identify.

HeavyLeomon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, Gusokumon evolving from ankyolomon works pretty well! I would never notice that.
Seeing you speculating about what ultimate could have the tailmon egg, you know that Rearise Angewomon probably would evolve into a new ultimate if the game keep the way of grapleomon (we are going to confirm that in the next chapter depending on what would evolve tylinmon).
Whatever, if angewomon recieve a new ultimate in Rearise, that could be the Ultimate for this tailmon egg too, if the rearise chapters keep comming out at this rate we are going to see the angewomon evolution approximately when the pendulum cames out.
I dont see it being mastemon or the ophanies. I prefer to think that there are still more surprises for all of us. Also for the "?" digimons i dont think that theyre digimons we already know, I mean they showed us a lot of new digimon even an ultimate/mega, so why would they hide us an already known digimon like miragegaogamonBM, Huanglongmon or Bantyostingmon?? I would believe it if they would hide Regalecusmon, but still, that would be odd to have a new ultimate/mega in Deep Savers (maybe more) and no one in NSP.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eh Ankylomon evolving to Gusokumon can go to random evo topic. My suggestion was only merely a "Eh why not".

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A new pet? Already? I feel a little burnt out. I don’t know if I can keep throwing money at these what feels like every 6 months. I feel like falling off the Digimon train, but I still want to get this one. :/

What are the chances of Gomamon being on the Deep Savers pet? The Pendulum 20th had him already, so I don’t know if he’ll be back. That’s really the only reason I would go out of my way for this one despite the rest of the Digimon being fun on it. Maybe if Preorders haven’t closed in a few months I’ll be more exited. I’m just not over the stress of the X3 and Nippon Yasan being completely awful right now.

Just so I know, anyone that ordered the X3 with an intermediary and actually got it on time, what service did you use? I never ever want to experience the horror and frustration of Nippon Yasan again.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If the Nature Spirits Z is any indication, next to none of the Digimon from the original Pendulums (which would include Gomamon from the original Deep Savers) will be in the Z series. Holydramon and Tailmon are the only exceptions so far, and even they were in the Pendulum 1.5, not the original Nature Spirits.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, Gusokumon evolving from ankyolomon works pretty well! I would never notice that.
Seeing you speculating about what ultimate could have the tailmon egg, you know that Rearise Angewomon probably would evolve into a new ultimate if the game keep the way of grapleomon (we are going to confirm that in the next chapter depending on what would evolve tylinmon).
Whatever, if angewomon recieve a new ultimate in Rearise, that could be the Ultimate for this tailmon egg too, if the rearise chapters keep comming out at this rate we are going to see the angewomon evolution approximately when the pendulum cames out.
I dont see it being mastemon or the ophanies. I prefer to think that there are still more surprises for all of us. Also for the "?" digimons i dont think that theyre digimons we already know, I mean they showed us a lot of new digimon even an ultimate/mega, so why would they hide us an already known digimon like miragegaogamonBM, Huanglongmon or Bantyostingmon?? I would believe it if they would hide Regalecusmon, but still, that would be odd to have a new ultimate/mega in Deep Savers (maybe more) and no one in NSP.
Yeah, about ReArise, I do expect we'll continue to see new Ultimate (Mega) levels for the main cast, but I don't think any of that will be relevant here. What I expect is the "?" Digimon are all new and are meant to be shown later. Given the focus on new rock-based Digimon for Nature Spirits, I expect we'll get an Ultimate and, well, whatever they call the level beyond that (Ultimate+ or Super Ultimate) that would evolve from Gogmamon. On the one hand, Sunalizarmon gets a complete line of sorts, and on the other, it means Digimon like Golemon and Volcamon can all be tied together with one big final Ultimate+ or Super Ultimate level. Not unlike Agumon Bond of Courage is for both Agumon and Agnimon.

Anyways, what I'm saying is that I also don't expect we'll get anything like the Burst Modes here, not unless it's a brand new one. Since Morphomon is the other "featured" Digimon here, I think it's likely we'll see a higher level insect Digimon. Much like AncientVolcamon could get a level to evolve to, we might get something AncientBeatmon can evolve to. Any new forms the unlockable Digimon might get is probably independent of the main roster we've been shown here.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Z, as the last letter of the alphabet, is probably just symbolizing a "finalized iteration" of the original setting, like Dragonball Z to Dragonball. It's also probably loosely referencing and playing off the success of the Digimon X with its similar name format.
Good point. I can believe that being the case. If it is then maybe they’re hinting that after the Pendulum Z wave 2 the Vpet/Pendulum era of products will be done? It would be cool if it was also tied with the lore somehow.

As for the ? Digimon I’m sure the “?“ Ultimate in Nature Spirits Z will be Brand New. I don’t know about Miragegaogamon though. I can see it’s Ultimate+ “?“ being some sort of Burst mode or even a new Jogress.

The one that I’m exited for is Baihumon. I hope his “?” is some sort of Baihumon upgrade. Outside of Tri it’s been a long time since the Four Sacred Beast have received any attention. I think they deserve a buff and some love. Just like how the Demon Lords and Royal Knights have received.

So far I really like how it seems that the Warrior Ten, the Four Sacred Beasts, and the Four Great Dragons might play a role in the Pendulum Z. I hope we get to see them all alongside featured (like Morphomon and Algomon) and new Digimon.

Not that big on the idea of Ankylomon evolving to Gusokumon. If that ends up being the case I hope Armadimon’s Ultimate ends up being one amazing and powerful new Digimon.

Notus

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, about ReArise, I do expect we'll continue to see new Ultimate (Mega) levels for the main cast, but I don't think any of that will be relevant here. What I expect is the "?" Digimon are all new and are meant to be shown later. Given the focus on new rock-based Digimon for Nature Spirits, I expect we'll get an Ultimate and, well, whatever they call the level beyond that (Ultimate+ or Super Ultimate) that would evolve from Gogmamon. On the one hand, Sunalizarmon gets a complete line of sorts, and on the other, it means Digimon like Golemon and Volcamon can all be tied together with one big final Ultimate+ or Super Ultimate level. Not unlike Agumon Bond of Courage is for both Agumon and Agnimon.
This makes me remember of that piece of old lore of Volcamon having seven distinct evos. They could use one of the remaining five for this "Super Ultimate Rock".

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This makes me remember of that piece of old lore of Volcamon having seven distinct evos. They could use one of the remaining five for this "Super Ultimate Rock".
But where would this “Ultimate+” Rock go? I can see it being the missing Ultimate but one of the two “Ultimate+” seems unlikely.

HeavyLeomon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Anyways, what I'm saying is that I also don't expect we'll get anything like the Burst Modes here, not unless it's a brand new one. Since Morphomon is the other "featured" Digimon here, I think it's likely we'll see a higher level insect Digimon. Much like AncientVolcamon could get a level to evolve to, we might get something AncientBeatmon can evolve to. Any new forms the unlockable Digimon might get is probably independent of the main roster we've been shown here.
Why exactly do you think that if angewomon get a new evolution in rearise, its gona be irrelevant here? I mean, all the vpets that we get the last years used exclusive digimons from mobile games: Vobomon evolution line, Herissmon evolution line with both ultimates, Jazamon evolution line and EVEN blucomon who was made for a chinese exclusive mobile game. Cmon, in X3 they even used Noblepumpmon an ultimate made for a secondary character in rearise. Angewomon has a more important role than Pum´pmon in that game story.
In this pendulum we already have a Story exclusive digimon: Hudiemon. And two exclusive Kizuna digimons: Morphomon and Agumon bond of courage.
I think that at least one from Rearise we are going to have, maybe not angewomon evolution (maybe not even have a new evolution xD) but who knows, Heavyleomon doesnt was added to the DRB, he just appeared in the Vjump and added to the game, they can be hiding him in one of those "?" He would fit in NSP or ME if second wave is a thing.
If not Heavyleomon we still have the chances to get a new Kyilinmon or Angewomon evolution, and even a new whole evolution line for the partner of the new character in rearise (Spoilers doesnt work to me so SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR: bearmon)

Yes, we can dont have a rearise exclusive in this game, but still i think that we cant affirm that theyre irrelevant when mobile games have been so recognized for the previous vpets.
Whatever, what all of us want are new evolutions, lets hope some news soon.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Z, as the last letter of the alphabet, is probably just symbolizing a "finalized iteration" of the original setting, like Dragonball Z to Dragonball. It's also probably loosely referencing and playing off the success of the Digimon X with its similar name format.
Good point. I can believe that being the case. If it is then maybe they’re hinting that after the Pendulum Z wave 2 the Vpet/Pendulum era of products will be done? It would be cool if it was also tied with the lore somehow.

As for the ? Digimon I’m sure the “?“ Ultimate in Nature Spirits Z will be Brand New. I don’t know about Miragegaogamon though. I can see it’s Ultimate+ “?“ being some sort of Burst mode or even a new Jogress.

The one that I’m exited for is Baihumon. I hope his “?” is some sort of Baihumon upgrade. Outside of Tri it’s been a long time since the Four Sacred Beast have received any attention. I think they deserve a buff and some love. Just like how the Demon Lords and Royal Knights have received.

So far I really like how it seems that the Warrior Ten, the Four Sacred Beasts, and the Four Great Dragons might play a role in the Pendulum Z. I hope we get to see them all alongside featured (like Morphomon and Algomon) and new Digimon.

Not that big on the idea of Ankylomon evolving to Gusokumon. If that ends up being the case I hope Armadimon’s Ultimate ends up being one amazing and powerful new Digimon.
I think you’re taking that image too literally. It’s not an evolution chart, those aren’t concrete lines or chart branches. If they were, Jewelbeemon would be next to Hudiemon instead of Unimon, and the rock lines would be closer together.

It’s not MirageGaogamon that’s getting an Ultimate+, it’s just an Ultimate+ that’s next to MirageGaogamon in the image. Same goes for Baihumon. If you go to the same webpage on mobile, the Digimon are shown vertically and it becomes clear that they’re not trying to depict an evolution chart as much as they’re trying to show every Digimon on the roster.

Why exactly do you think that if angewomon get a new evolution in rearise, its gona be irrelevant here? I mean, all the vpets that we get the last years used exclusive digimons from mobile games: Vobomon evolution line, Herissmon evolution line with both ultimates, Jazamon evolution line and EVEN blucomon who was made for a chinese exclusive mobile game. Cmon, in X3 they even used Noblepumpmon an ultimate made for a secondary character in rearise. Angewomon has a more important role than Pum´pmon in that game story.
In this pendulum we already have a Story exclusive digimon: Hudiemon. And two exclusive Kizuna digimons: Morphomon and Agumon bond of courage.
I think that at least one from Rearise we are going to have, maybe not angewomon evolution (maybe not even have a new evolution xD) but who knows, Heavyleomon doesnt was added to the DRB, he just appeared in the Vjump and added to the game, they can be hiding him in one of those "?" He would fit in NSP or ME if second wave is a thing.
If not Heavyleomon we still have the chances to get a new Kyilinmon or Angewomon evolution, and even a new whole evolution line for the partner of the new character in rearise (Spoilers doesnt work to me so SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR: bearmon)

Yes, we can dont have a rearise exclusive in this game, but still i think that we cant affirm that theyre irrelevant when mobile games have been so recognized for the previous vpets.
You’re right, they have recognized ReArise Digimon in the past.

Still, Rasenmon and NoblePumpmon were likely made well in advance of the X2 and X3, which is also true of every mobile game Digimon in the X series. And that’s where my skepticism comes in, because I feel like these new ReArise Digimon could be too new for the Z series. Kizuna and Adventure: Digimon have all received Reference Book entries, whereas HeavyLeomon hasn’t. With HeavyLeomon being the only one of these newer ReArise Digimon to actually exist as of now, it’s not a good sign.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I think you’re taking that image too literally. It’s not an evolution chart, those aren’t concrete lines or chart branches. If they were, Jewelbeemon would be next to Hudiemon instead of Unimon, and the rock lines would be closer together.

It’s not MirageGaogamon that’s getting an Ultimate+, it’s just an Ultimate+ that’s next to MirageGaogamon in the image. Same goes for Baihumon. If you go to the same webpage on mobile, the Digimon are shown vertically and it becomes clear that they’re not trying to depict an evolution chart as much as they’re trying to show every Digimon on the roster.
The chart looks just like every other evolution charts from previous Vpet, Pendulum, Accelerator, Anniversary, and Digivice toy lines. It’s a natural habit after raising them all these years. However I visited the mobile page as you said and you are correct. I see what you mean.

I guess right now anything goes for the Super Ultimates in NSpZ. Maybe once they preview the rosters for Deep Savers Z and Nightmare Soldiers Z we’ll get more light on the matter. They could be fusions for the new Ultimates included in the PenZ. They could also be new forms or fusions for the Warriors Ten, Four Holy Beasts, and the Four Sacred Dragons.

I also think Miragegaogamon could actually get a fusion if Shinegreymon is included down the line. Although I believe the chances are low since they could instead save something big like that for Season 5’s Anniversary. Also content that requires a Wave 2 will definitely not be revealed now. Judging by how the Anniversary Pendulum line was handled we’ll have to wait till Wave 2 is announced.

I can see HeavyLeomon being a good candidate for Metal Empire Z. Honestly I would love to see Noblepumpmon in NSoZ but we did just get him in the X3.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the exception of recolours like Guardromon Gold and Alter-B (technically Alter-S is the recolour but whatever) all the new digimon from games and anime have been in the vpets.

decode: titamon and rusttyrannomon

cyber sleuth: mastemon

hackers memory: hudiemon, sistermon ciel (technically)

next order: alter s (wasnt in next order but im counting it since alter-b) and boltboutamon

links: vorvomon and jazamon lines

encounters: blucomon line

rearise: herissmon line and noblep

tri: meicoomon line and ordinemon

kizuna: agumon bond of courage

adventure colon: argomon

heavyleomon is very likely to be part of this pendulum Z based on this previous pattern. and hes not in the DRB? neither was hudiemon till last week. the only ones missing are omnimon mercy mode, gabumon BOC, and the eosmons. they might be in too though, since morphomon is here, as is agumon BOC.

Dharakjoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm wondered that Pendulum Z has Ordinemon or its true purified form.

HeavyLeomon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With the exception of recolours like Guardromon Gold and Alter-B (technically Alter-S is the recolour but whatever) all the new digimon from games and anime have been in the vpets.

decode: titamon and rusttyrannomon

cyber sleuth: mastemon

hackers memory: hudiemon, sistermon ciel (technically)

next order: alter s (wasnt in next order but im counting it since alter-b) and boltboutamon

links: vorvomon and jazamon lines

encounters: blucomon line

rearise: herissmon line and noblep

tri: meicoomon line and ordinemon

kizuna: agumon bond of courage

adventure colon: argomon

heavyleomon is very likely to be part of this pendulum Z based on this previous pattern. and hes not in the DRB? neither was hudiemon till last week. the only ones missing are omnimon mercy mode, gabumon BOC, and the eosmons. they might be in too though, since morphomon is here, as is agumon BOC.
Thats what im talking about, and the fact that heavyleomon wasnt added to the DRB yet is the most important reason to believe that he can be one of those "?" spots in NSP chart or maybe in a future ME.
Im sure that we are going to have at least 1 Rearise representant in pendulumZ.

You’re right, they have recognized ReArise Digimon in the past.

Still, Rasenmon and NoblePumpmon were likely made well in advance of the X2 and X3, which is also true of every mobile game Digimon in the X series. And that’s where my skepticism comes in, because I feel like these new ReArise Digimon could be too new for the Z series. Kizuna and Adventure: Digimon have all received Reference Book entries, whereas HeavyLeomon hasn’t. With HeavyLeomon being the only one of these newer ReArise Digimon to actually exist as of now, it’s not a good sign.
Noblepumpmon first appearance in Rearise Global launch (october21 2019) and he was in X3 roster (march6 2020) : 6 months later.
Heavyleomon first appearance in Rearise in april30 2020 update, the Pendulum Z is going to be released in november30 2020 : 7 months later.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Noblepumpmon first appearance in Rearise Global launch (october21 2019) and he was in X3 roster (march6 2020) : 6 months later.
Heavyleomon first appearance in Rearise in april30 2020 update, the Pendulum Z is going to be released in november30 2020 : 7 months later.
Wait, this is a really good point. I kinda forgot there's still several months to the actual release of the Pendulum Z. Also, I agree with HeavyLeomon (along with GrapLeomon) being a good fit for the Metal Empire if we get a second wave like we've all be speculating.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, this is a really good point. I kinda forgot there's still several months to the actual release of the Pendulum Z. Also, I agree with HeavyLeomon (along with GrapLeomon) being a good fit for the Metal Empire if we get a second wave like we've all be speculating.
GrapLeomon is actually a Nature Spirits digimon (and nightmare soilders for some reason lmao), so he might still be part of these vpets as either a random mega, or part of the Nightmare pet I guess lol

Tho they reclassified digimon like Arukenimon and Roachmon to Nature spirits for this, so I suppose they could reclassfiy GrapLeomon as well later.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We could see them reclassifying GrapLeomon into a member of the Metal Empire or we could get Loader Liomon instead. Loader Liomon is a natural member of ME no reclassifying is needed. Both would be good additions since we haven’t got them in any of the recent Virtual Pets.

clc88

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Should I be preordering this? Or would they manufacture enough devices to cover the preorders and have some more?
Anyone know from prior experiences when it comes to the quantities and demand for vpets?

I entered the vpet scene a month after the Digimon X3 came out and people were always scalping the prices of those.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Should I be preordering this? Or would they manufacture enough devices to cover the preorders and have some more?
Anyone know from prior experiences when it comes to the quantities and demand for vpets?

I entered the vpet scene a month after the Digimon X3 came out and people were always scalping the prices of those.
I always pre-order where I can, for that exact reason....