Digimon Pendulum Z Info, Images, and Pre-Orders

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool to see the Deep Savers getting so many awesome new digimon. I love every single design there, perhaps MarineChimeramon and Gusokumon most of all. Ghosmon looks pretty good but I'd be more interested on potential connections to previous or new digimon than on the little firey ghost itself. As for the Nature Spirits... good designs for all of them, but not my thing. I wonder if we'll get V-Pets for the Metal Empire, Wind Guardians and Virus Busters next.

Just got off a yt direct on this subject and the entire audience was joking about MarineChimeramon eventually evolving to MarineZeedMilleniummon. Hopefully there'll be fanarts.

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OMG, there goes my saving...

Still no color LCD Bandai?

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair, the only time they've ever done color LCD was the Xross Loader.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the entire audience was joking about MarineChimeramon eventually evolving to MarineZeedMilleniummon. Hopefully there'll be fanarts.
lol so MarineChimeramon will jogress with MetalSeadramon?

Good for you, Deep Saver. Finally for some love on ocean, eh? I'm extremely happy for more variety rather than same species to redesign as separate beings. Oarfish and Isopod(?) due to its got insect legs besides shrimp legs... Are something I didn't expect. Of course spa monkey, too.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't wait to see what's in store! I'm both excited and nervous that they might do more versions (Wind Guardians/Metal Empire/Virus Busters), though I wouldn't be surprised. ^^'

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So they aren't X forms or even Z forms. Altho they sure do look like X forms lol. Like that fish dude looks like Coelamon X. and tbh some of them are quiet overdesigned like X forms but oh well I'll get used to it.

Now to see what they all evolve into, level, etc

I'm fairly certain Hudiemon and Jewelbeemon will be in this, since it would explain why they just wish into the DRB

Now will of these will Toei redesign after which the anime version becomes the default one - as is tradition (Falcomon and Kudamon lol)
Looks like x-antybody? all of them looks like first generation of digimon to me, they are the most "old school" looking mons in a very long time.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Geez now thinking about it we haven't really had any brand new Aquatic Digimon in awhile have we? Really a nice change of pace imo hopefully they keep it up as well as filling in some evolution gaps for some Digimon.
It's been quite a long time. Since the original Deep Savers pendulum, not counting the Digimental Faith Digimon, there's really only been:
* Leviamon, MetalPiranhimon and some X-Antibody Deep Savers Digimon from the two X Chronicles eras.
* The Spirit of Water Digimon (Ranamon, Calamaramon, AncientMermaimon and Mermaimon) from Frontier.
* Swimmon, Neptunemon, and the Gamemon line from the Savers-era.
* Deckerdramon, Olegmon, Splashmon, and Aegisdramon from the Xros-Wars era - which are mostly unofficial but would probably be Deep Savers.

There have been a couple of other Deep Savers but they've mostly been from the Ice-type side with Lunamon, Blucomon, and Chakmon.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YOOOOOO THIS IS SO COOL! I am absolutely in LOVE with those new Digimon designs, they perfectly capture that classic Digital Monster/Pendulum aesthetic! They actually look a lot like Hidewomi's fanmade Digimon, I wonder if they hired him to do some official ones? That'd be really cool. Either way, what a great birthday present!

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
WOW!

Sangomon can fit well as the Perfect level of Shakomon and Shellmon.

Legalexmon as the Perfect form of Ebidramon.

Ghosmon as Wizarmon's Rookie?

and some of these new mons should be Blastmon's pre-form.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa! I was not expecting to wake up to entirely new Digimon! This is great (though my Z form speculation was a bust lol).

The new Aquatic Digimon look dope like something straight out of Aquaman!

Little Ghosmon is adorable too, most looking forward to what they do with it, hopefully expand on the Witchelny crew!

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's been quite a long time. Since the original Deep Savers pendulum, not counting the Digimental Faith Digimon, there's really only been:
* Leviamon, MetalPiranhimon and some X-Antibody Deep Savers Digimon from the two X Chronicles eras.
* The Spirit of Water Digimon (Ranamon, Calamaramon, AncientMermaimon and Mermaimon) from Frontier.
* Swimmon, Neptunemon, and the Gamemon line from the Savers-era.
* Deckerdramon, Olegmon, Splashmon, and Aegisdramon from the Xros-Wars era - which are mostly unofficial but would probably be Deep Savers.

There have been a couple of other Deep Savers but they've mostly been from the Ice-type side with Lunamon, Blucomon, and Chakmon.
That is very true now that u mention it i do like that we have been getting more and more diversity with the new Digimon i especially love Morphomon and Legalexmon because like we discuss their type doesn't get much attention nowadays so it makes me curious what plans they have for the Z series.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm happy to see some love being given to Nature Spirits and especially Deep Savers, both have been lacking in terms of new Digimon in recent years so them taking this opportunity to add more is appreciated. In particular I like MarineChimeramon and Legalexmon since I liked the Chimera concept with Chimeramon and it's nice to see it revisited, while with the latter it's cool to see more oarfishes in monster franchises as well as the call back to Ebidramon with the clawed arm.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just noticed that it says "Tailmon" "Armadimon" and "Wormmon" ROUTES not eggs, which makes me think say - unlocking Tailmon's route in Nature Spirits unlocks Protomon as a Wanyamon evolution, Tailmon as a Protomon and (for example) Morphomon evolution, Angewomon as a Tailmon and Hudiemon evolution, and so on. This is a lot different than the bonus eggs in the past three V-pets and akin to how the Digimon Story series handles post-game Digimon like Arkadimon and Hudiemon.

This would fit with Holydramon being obtainable without the Tailmon route being unlocked.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, this is quite the bunch of new 'mons! MarineChimeramon is a cool concept and looks better than I might envision if I were just told about its components (though boo, they should have used MarineDevimon's 5-clawed tentacles instead of Gesomon's 3-clawed tentacles as a sort of reference back to the OG Chimeramon's Devimon component). And the inclusion of the fairly old school Coelamon and Ebidramon is great as they can seem to be so often overlooked. Gusokumon is quite cool as well, and it's great seeing a new crustacean Digimon. And even Regalecusmon's claw should make him another good candidate for crustacean lines.

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god the all of the new digimon look cool!!! is there any lore i could read for the new digimon even in japanese? im so hyped right now!! i dont know which one to get i want all three!! EDIT: ok i just now read that sunalizarmon baboongamon and gogumamon have been added to the referencebook.im so hyped that i cant calm down, i cant wait!!!!

Last edited:

riderdimension

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love all these new digimon! I'm surprised it took this long to get a giant isopod digimon. and shouldn't legalexmon be regalecusmon? since thats the family oarfish are in?

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The profiles are already up on Wikimon.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh hang on! Tobiumon is a flying fish, is Swimmon finally getting a proper "official" evolution??

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Piranhimon's design is seriously rad and savage. It got everything needed for extreme edgy. Fang necklace, Ancient Skull, Skull tattoo, Barbed wires, mismatched mutant fishtail with bandages, knife fins, even piercings (New Digimon design pattern to continue?). Look like it's so much enough to just harm itself by swimming.

I just cannot stop looking at it. It gotta be my new favorite fish besides that isopod. Damn. This is... The Culture of Digimon. Better than Digimon meme about guns and knifes to add into the fanmade digimon. The fish wearing a necklace is very first time I have seen in any art forms.

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Piranhimon and MetalPiranhimon are different Digimon. MetalPiranhimon is the X-Antibody Digimon while Piranhimon is the normal Digimon.