Digimon Pendulum Z Info, Images, and Pre-Orders

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OMG im so excited for all the new ones and the new ones to come
Sand lizard (Snarizamon), coral boy (Sangomon), and flame ghost (Ghosmon) are all such cuties
Love they made a regular Piranhimon after having Metal Piranhimon for so long
I wonder what percentage of the 100 digimon will be new ones ?

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a feeling about that Oarfish warrior digimon probably will end up being the "servant" of Neptunemon. lol

I'm lost on this "Gusokumon" name origin. Armor? Really? Pretty much very simple name...

Gogmagog is some kind of the giant? Not.. Like ogre?

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Is this just saying the other fields are included, or are there gonna be Wind Guardians, Metal Empire and Virus Busters Z-Pendulums later down the line?

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm lost on this "Gusokumon" name origin. Armor? Really? Pretty much very simple name...
Japanese names for animals are very literal and simple. Just like how rhino beetles are called kabutomushi or "helmet bugs", one of the names for lobster is gusoku ebi or "armor shrimp".

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YES! This is exactly what I wanted. There's really been nothing but new Dragon-type Digimon since Savers ended, and in particular there hasn't been new Aquatic Digimon or new machine-type Digimon lower than Perfect in nearly decades. I guess wave 2 will be the other three fields. I also hope that possibly all the Olympus 12 are in this set as final Ultimates.

I suspected we might be getting a new "expansion-level" influx of new Digimon due to the card game being revived. There are over 1000 Digimon but not evenly distributed amongst the levels - with a lot of the recent ones in the past decade being Ultimate/Mega. It only stood to reason that eventually new Child/Adults/Perfects would be needed in a fairly large amount to keep interest in the TCG going for a few years.

Gogumamon looks like a pre evo for blastmon.
That it does. A few of these seem to be attempts to tie levels together. For instance, Ghosmon looks like it was created with the intent of creating an "official" Child-level for Wizarmon and Bakemon. It's also by far my favorite out of this set.

My dearest wish is for Deep Savers to get a proper Ultimate-level Lovecraftian Digimon for Dagomon to evolve into (I really wish Dagomon had just been Ultimate level anyways considering how terrifying it looks).

I also hope the special eggs for Wormmon and Armadimon are split like V-mon's was to give them "normal" non-Jogressed Perfect and Ultimate levels - like JewelBeemon and Bantyo Stingmon being in Wormmon's path.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is this just saying the other fields are included, or are there gonna be Wind Guardians, Metal Empire and Virus Busters Z-Pendulums later down the line?
It appears it's just talking about the original Pendulums from 1998.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh I see. Then too bad it's kinda impossible to determine which it based from. Because of its helmet and simple meaning of its name origins, I find it impossible to figure out since there are tons of "armor" shells of marine creatures shares the same appearances, honestly.

I just realized, Sangomon may be perfect Child for Shellmon. Because of its "hair", protective shells and soft slimey bodies (Dunno what is it called?).

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It appears it's just talking about the original Pendulums from 1998.
Ah that makes sense, it didnt have Dragons Roar or Jungle Troopers and those came later

Hope we get to see some more of the new NSo digis soon

DL22003

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if Ghosmon will be a Child? Because as Wizarmon is in the Nightmare Soldiers it could be that this ends up being his official Child if this were the case and depending on how the branches do.

Also Wormmon at NSo. Hmm he asked me if they will give him their own evo after Dinobeemon or they will go another way.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope the Pendulum Zs give Armadillomon good Digimon for its last two stages as it feels left out of having a unique mega after Joe's Gomamon stole Vikemon. I personally didn't like Vikemon as Armadillomon's mega at all and Shakkoumon always felt disjointed coming from only Ankylomon and not through jogressing with Angewomon so it'd be nice to see two new Digimon in their place who make sense.

Also people are saying Ghosmon should be Wizardmon's child form but I think it fits Witchmon more

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find it interesting that Armadimon is in Deep Savers. I wouldn't be surprised to see Submarimon and Vikemon involved.

One thing that's weird to me about these pictures is that they show off three new Digimon from Nature Spirits, a whopping six from Deep Savers, and only one from Nightmare Soldiers. I wonder why the number revealed varies so widely. Unless they reflect the proportion of new Digimon in each version.

(Fun fact, Ghosmon is the Korean dub name for Bakemon, so over there it'll be like the Scorpiomon thing in the West. Not the first time it's happened, either. Armadimon's Korean name was Armamon long before the Super Xros Wars villain came along.)

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So they aren't X forms or even Z forms. Altho they sure do look like X forms lol. Like that fish dude looks like Coelamon X. and tbh some of them are quiet overdesigned like X forms but oh well I'll get used to it.

Now to see what they all evolve into, level, etc

I'm fairly certain Hudiemon and Jewelbeemon will be in this, since it would explain why they just wish into the DRB

Now will of these will Toei redesign after which the anime version becomes the default one - as is tradition (Falcomon and Kudamon lol)

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Geez now thinking about it we haven't really had any brand new Aquatic Digimon in awhile have we? Really a nice change of pace imo hopefully they keep it up as well as filling in some evolution gaps for some Digimon.

Also if anyone is interested in answering do Vpets commonly have secret digimon or very few?

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well Bogleech is sure to be happy when he sees this.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really digging the new 'mons.

I haven't played a Digimon V-Pet since I was a child, but these new ones are really tempting... :eek:

SleepingSigma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What are the chances that the Premium Bandai US site will end up having preorders for these? I know they had ones for the the three X vpets.

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m so amped! Keen keen keen!

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, I LOVE the variety in these designs! The issue with only getting occasional new Digimons is that it means theres less room for experimentation, but getting a bunch at once lets a lot of wild designs occur! Deep Savers are (obviously) my favorite group, so I am thrilled at an entire v-pet devoted to them.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the first post. Pre-orders are open.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So they aren't X forms or even Z forms. Altho they sure do look like X forms lol. Like that fish dude looks like Coelamon X.

Now will of these will Toei redesign after which the anime version becomes the default one - as is tradition (Falcomon and Kudamon lol)
They look nothing look like X forms to me.

Nah I'm sure it won't happen for sure about redesigning.

We have Flesh, Machine, Flying, Dimensional Chimera digimon and the newest one is Marine. So when will we have Dark Area Virus type Chimera?

Hope they release more new ones in two Zs because we got tons of Marine ones in blue Z. New three unknown ones in Green and other new unrevealed 5 in... Black/purple whatever that is?

Some people seem to believe MarineChimeramon evolving to that Oarfish warrior. I guess I'm the only one who felt Hangyomon seemed to be the best fit one.