Digimon Pendulum Z Info, Images, and Pre-Orders

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

We have details, and the name, for the Digimon Pendulum Z!

It's a new V-pet, based on the Pendulum. (Update- Most of the below has been rewritten with more details) And it's up to pre-order already!

There will be 3 types, not 2.

The types are Deep Savers, Nature Spirits, and Nightmare Soldiers.

Digimon Pendulum began in 1998. It was equipped with a pendulum sensor, and had the 'jogress' feature. The V-Pets were divided into 6 based on their habitat and attributes for those that existed at the time.

Pendulum returns with a new start as the Digimon Pendulum Z!

More than 100 Digimon are included, including new Digimon.

Some of the Digimon selection includes:
Deep Savers- Hookmon, Sirenmon, AncientMermaimon
Nature Spirits- Morphomon, Scopiomon, Baihumon
Nightmare Soldiers- Argomon (Adult), Megidramon, Witchmon

We also get previews of a stack of new Digimon!
Sunalizarmon, Baboongamon, Gogumamon, Sangomon, Tobiumon, MarineChimeramon, Gusokumon, Piranhimon, Legalexmon, Ghosmon

Update- The first 'Folder Continent Report' has revealed the lineup for Nature Spirits.

Connecting them will allow you to unlock evolution routes featuring Tailmon, Armadimon, and Wormmon.
Connecting will also allow you to unlock an Agumon route, an Agunimon route, and Agumon Bonds of Courage.

Examples of how that works:
Example 1: If Nature Spirits is linked to either Deep Savers or Nightmare Soldiers- Nature Spirits gets Tailmon route added, Deep Savers gets Armadimon route added, Nightmare Soldiers get Wormmon route added.
Example 2: If Nature Spirits is linked to both Deep Savers and Nightmare Soldiers- Agumon route and Agnimon route are added to all, and they can be raised to Agumon Bond of Courage.

The Pendulum function returns!

And the setting is once again Folder Continent!

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai. Each Digimon Pendulum Z V-pet is 4,070 yen. Pre-orders close July 31st and they will ship in November.

We expect Premium Bandai USA to stock these at some point, likely with a later shipping date, but nothing has been announced as of the time of pre-orders opening on Premium Bandai Japan.

Brand new V-Pets are always fun for fans, and 3 of these from the offeset with the Pendulum shell and nice color designs should be good.

More details to come!

Thanks to onkei for translation help.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend a few potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow finally we got another new Rock and Fish digimons! I wonder if this new ghost digimon came from Witchelny as well? Look like we might get more new residents from Witchelny.

I hope it's Dunkleostaus digimon!

That rock digimon look like it is clearly Perfect level for Golemon's evo.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woooah the new digimons look real good!
100 digimon??? Holy hell, thats amazing to hear
Wonder if that lil blue wispy will be from witchelny? would be a nice rookie for wizarmon and witchmon
A lil sad we are still seein the tiny sprites, but its okay, ill live

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Excited for more details, but I'm disappointed it's the same old style sprites.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, some cool new Digimon! That new Digimon on the left is weird. It's like a composite of Coelamon, Octmon, MarineDevimon, Seadramon, Ebidramon, and maybe Gesomon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Extremely interested in that new bizarre hybrid fish digimon. It got Seadramon, Ikkakumon, Ebidramon, Coelamon, Gesomon, Octmon and even Hangyomon parts. Maybe it is sea version of Chimeramon or new jogress.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the above significantly.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unbelievable! I thought drawing unspecific hybrid animals is no more but seeing those new ones restored its old traces back made me cried.

Damn I was so hoping Golemon got a new Perfect but instead, we got a new rock evo line. Croc - Monkey - Diamond and rock mixed?

Coral reef... Flying fish with missile fish (ORGANISM MISSILES ARE BACK)... Clayfish(?) or Mantis Shrimp? Damn finally we got more new ocean creatures!

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new digimon look so gooooood
i think that rock line on Nature spirits will end on Blastmon
Sangomon might be a new favorite, i LOVE this lil dude
Interesting that the composite digimon is a new chimeramon type, but with aquatic digimon
yesss organism missiles!
And after a little bit of digging,magical witches DOES have a lil fire whispy as a baby, so ghosmon is most likely a witchelny immigrant! (seeing witchmon in the NSo line also helps)
Overall these are very very exciting to see

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is amazing news. I love all those new marine Digimon. MarineChimeramon is an interesting twist. Like with Chimeramon, you can clearly see parts of various classic Digimon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Snarizamon: Sand rock lizard
Babungamon: Rock spa monkey
Gogumamon: Rock mixed with Diamond humanoid
Sangomon: Coral Reef and there is cute toy clownfish
Tobiumon: Flying fish
MarineChimeramon: Obviously...
Gusokumon: Monsterous Clayfish/Mantis Shrimp/Isopod
Piranhimon: Savage Piranha
Legalexmon: Oarfish Warrior
Ghosmon: Not Ghostmon? Okay

Those are so wicked designs of Marine creature digimon! Hope somebody write up their meanings of those name origins.

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
holy crud, I was not expecting all these new Digimon at once! I like the detailed, modern aesthetic of them and how much they look like horrifying monsters. Gogumamon looks like a good form to evolve into Bancho Golemon, and MarineChimeramon and Gusokumon both look like Ebidramon evolutions! Ghosmon also has a very simple and iconic design for me.
In terms of the V-pet I was really hoping for a more modern display like Tamagotchi Go has so that's a bit of a bummer. I hope they add a lot of new features

Last edited:

Grovyle48

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome! Lots of new Digimon! I'm stoked. They all have really cool and interesting designs. I'm glad the Deep Savers and Nature Spirits are getting some love.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gogumamon looks like a pre evo for blastmon.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh neat, I like the designs, and new Digimon is always good. I remember having a pendulum as a kid but I don't remember much of the functions, but this is looking promising.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A note on the etymology/spelling of the names.

SunaLizamon = Sand Lizard Monster
Baboongamon = Growling Baboon Monster
Gogmamon = Gogmagog Monster
Sangomon = Coral Monster
Tobiumon = Flying Fish Monster
MarineChimairamon = Marine Chimaira Monster
Gusokumon = Armor Monster
Piranhmon = Piranha Monster
Ghosmon = Ghost Monster

Not sure about "Regarekusumon."

TMS

Super Moderator