Digimon Pendulum Z Discussion

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I have indeed gotten Ancient Wisemon to evolve with 2 Care Mistakes at Level 8, and you can still get 3-4 without dying immediately, though the 5th one will indeed kill you immediately if it's been 48 hours.

kohiku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why does the pen z1 and pen z2 have different armagemon sprite. It's so weird!

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why does the pen z1 and pen z2 have different armagemon sprite. It's so weird!
I think to avoid being called lazy. There is differences for other repeat digimon too

AquaKai

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To avoid being called lazy, they shouldn't have released a re-shelled DMX. Changing a couple of sprites and fixing a spelling error is what you'd call too little, too late. (yes, I'm a demanding person :))
Anyway now I'm curious, what other Digimon had their sprite changed?

AquaKai

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know if anybody already noted this, but if you have a treated egg Digimon and you backup it, the next egg will also be treated.
I wonder if it's a mistake or if it was intended.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know if anybody already noted this, but if you have a treated egg Digimon and you backup it, the next egg will also be treated.
I wonder if it's a mistake or if it was intended.
Oh yeah, I've been abusing the hell out of that in my WG Z. I kept messing up on the Ravemon line so it was backup, and when both backups were the same level, take one out, jogress with the other, and backup again just so I can use a traited egg and not have to work so hard for Ravmon. I think I might have finally gotten it right this time.

xchiazyx

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi Expert,

In order to get Augmon I have battle with the 3 sets with each other and still didn't unlock slot 6-8, do I need to Jogress with another two version and not battle?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Omnimon Zwart

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi Expert,

In order to get Augmon I have battle with the 3 sets with each other and still didn't unlock slot 6-8, do I need to Jogress with another two version and not battle?

Thanks!
It needs to be Jogress or battle.
But it has to be with the other 2 versions from the same wave

xchiazyx

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have battle and Jogress with 2 versions from the same wave but in my library still didn't see 6-8 unlocked which is strange, all 3 are same.

Thanks!