Digimon Pendulum Z Discussion

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my devices (as well as the new Digivice) are basically being held hostage by Nippon Yassan because they won’t ship to Australia right now; and after weeks of trying to request a different shipping method I am still yet to even get a reply. I won’t be using them ever again.
Update: I contacted the live chat and apparently my order will ship this week. Hhhmmm

Last edited:

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my devices (as well as the new Digivice) are basically being held hostage by Nippon Yassan because they won’t ship to Australia right now; and after weeks of trying to request a different shipping method I am still yet to even get a reply. I won’t be using them ever again.
Update: I contacted the live chat and apparently my order will ship this week. Hhhmmm
I ordered the Digivice ver complete with them but I'm not sure the digivice is even released yet. Still I'm concerned. What did you need to do to get your product moving? Was there extra shipping charge?

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I ordered the Digivice ver complete with them but I'm not sure the digivice is even released yet. Still I'm concerned. What did you need to do to get your product moving? Was there extra shipping charge?
Digivice Ver Complete hasn’t been released yet. According to the seller I’m buying it from the ver Complete comes out January 20th 2021.

Edit: Got Armagemon and Apokalimon this morning. Also winning against Agumon (Kizuna Mode) and to a lesser extent Omegamon with DoneDevimon WAS hard! How it should be, I like that.

Last edited:

Nite

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry if this was already asked before, I have just made my own A-Com so meaning to say, I shld be able to unlock the exclusive for the deep savers right? Or it’s still not possible?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry if this was already asked before, I have just made my own A-Com so meaning to say, I shld be able to unlock the exclusive for the deep savers right? Or it’s still not possible?
Absolutely you can, the codes to do so can be found here, and can be sent using Alpha Serial:

astrodigi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I tried searching the forum but couldn’t find anything, if there’s already a thread could you point me in the direction?

I have all 3 of the Pendulum Z first wave v-pets and my Nature Spirits Green v-pet has a loose pendulum. It sounds sticky or loose as opposed to the usual solid strike of the counter in the other 2. Can anyone confirm that the pendulum is actually electronic and not manual like in the older v-pets? And does anyone else have a “loose” pendulum? Is it broken or just a quirk?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Pendulum itself is just there for effect, and does not have any bearing on your shakes. I actually took it out of all three of mine for convenience. The shaking itself is handled via accelerometer.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is probably a weird question, but I noticed on Wikimon and Humulos' website that Agumon uses the original Digital Monster sprite design instead of the updated Pendulum one. Is that really the design they're using for classic Agumon? I guess they're gonna use the Pendulum design for the Savers version?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes on both fronts, the original Digital Monster sprite is being used for the Agumon on the Wave I devices, while the Pendulum sprite is being used for the Agumon on Virus Busters Z

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well! After months of waiting and dealing with the awful, awful website that is Nippon Yassan; I finally have my Pen Z! I’m getting all four wisdom teeth out next week so I’m going wait just that smidge longer and start them all up when I’m glued to the couch for a week. Hope I can get a few runs on each before the PenZ2 comes out 😅

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stumped on how to get Sangomon in Deep Savers Z. I keep seeming to get Gizamon when I'm following the guidelines on Humulos. What's up?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stumped on how to get Sangomon in Deep Savers Z. I keep seeming to get Gizamon when I'm following the guidelines on Humulos. What's up?
That would indicate that you are getting 2 care mistakes as Upamon, either from not replenishing the hearts within 10 minutes of a hunger/strength call, or from not putting it to sleep within 30 minutes of a sleep call.

Zeebles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That would indicate that you are getting 2 care mistakes as Upamon, either from not replenishing the hearts within 10 minutes of a hunger/strength call, or from not putting it to sleep within 30 minutes of a sleep call.
So, no mistakes and no effort basically gets me Sangomon?