Digimon Pendulum Z Discussion

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nope, the PenZ can only Jogress with other PenZ devices
Ah that's a downer.

On a side note, is it normal that Nature Spirits sound is very soft? I have changed to Energizer batteries and its still the same. Deep savers is louder and my Nightmare soldiers is the loudest lol.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found a fun discovery! A sweet call back to the original Pendulums! I’m surprised I haven’t seen it mentioned online.

Back then while the Digitama was moving on screen, if you successfully shook your pendulum 100+ times it would give you a slight evolution percentage boost. As far as I remember it was hard confirmed for the original Pendulums. I’m not entirely sure if this trick did anything for the Pen Prog, Pen X, or Anniversary Pendulums; however I still shook them out of old habit. Always do.

Now here’s the thing: when I started my PenZ NSP I shook it over 100+. I waited a while and then started my PenZ DS. I got distracted and barely shook anything. (Heck I even had to readjust the clock, thankfully my Tsubumon stayed the same. Not a fan of time traveling or fast forwarding evos). Then I started my NSo I managed shake 72-74. Here’s the thing: I found EXP Boosters x3 on my NSP and NSO not on my DS PenZ.

So I believe if you shake at least 50+ times while the Digitama is moving you can start out with an EXP Booster x3. If not 50 you can count on 70+. I’m really glad they did this small callback.

Well so far I’m glad to report my Gaomon, Sangomon, and Ghostmon evolved into Baboongamon, Shellmon, and Witchmon. I haven’t looked up any spoilers so I’m excited to see who they’ll evolve into.

Nope, the PenZ can only Jogress with other PenZ devices
Ah that's a downer.

On a side note, is it normal that Nature Spirits sound is very soft? I have changed to Energizer batteries and its still the same. Deep savers is louder and my Nightmare soldiers is the loudest lol.
My three Pendulum Z sound the same, however my Deep Savers PenZ feels a bit heavier (the clicker). I do remember my Anniversary Pendulums having slightly different volumes though. Also my Black-Grey/Beelzebumon version felt heavier than my Blue-Grey/Dukemon ver.

Last edited:

Snix

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my devices (as well as the new Digivice) are basically being held hostage by Nippon Yassan because they won’t ship to Australia right now; and after weeks of trying to request a different shipping method I am still yet to even get a reply. I won’t be using them ever again.
Update: I contacted the live chat and apparently my order will ship this week. Hhhmmm

Last edited:

Samtheweebo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, my devices (as well as the new Digivice) are basically being held hostage by Nippon Yassan because they won’t ship to Australia right now; and after weeks of trying to request a different shipping method I am still yet to even get a reply. I won’t be using them ever again.
Update: I contacted the live chat and apparently my order will ship this week. Hhhmmm
I ordered the Digivice ver complete with them but I'm not sure the digivice is even released yet. Still I'm concerned. What did you need to do to get your product moving? Was there extra shipping charge?

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I ordered the Digivice ver complete with them but I'm not sure the digivice is even released yet. Still I'm concerned. What did you need to do to get your product moving? Was there extra shipping charge?
Digivice Ver Complete hasn’t been released yet. According to the seller I’m buying it from the ver Complete comes out January 20th 2021.

Edit: Got Armagemon and Apokalimon this morning. Also winning against Agumon (Kizuna Mode) and to a lesser extent Omegamon with DoneDevimon WAS hard! How it should be, I like that.

Last edited:

Nite

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry if this was already asked before, I have just made my own A-Com so meaning to say, I shld be able to unlock the exclusive for the deep savers right? Or it’s still not possible?

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry if this was already asked before, I have just made my own A-Com so meaning to say, I shld be able to unlock the exclusive for the deep savers right? Or it’s still not possible?
Absolutely you can, the codes to do so can be found here, and can be sent using Alpha Serial: