Digimon on ToonDisney In September...but

NewsBot

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KyL416 (who has always been a reliable source for Jetix schedules in the past) has given me some information about the September Jetix schedule and....

It appears Data Squad won't be starting in September.

All the Studiopolis dubbed Digimon Movies will be aired on Monday September 24th at 7pm. (Take into account that some western cable companies use the Eastern ToonDisney feed, so they might start at 4pm for you.)

Airring order will be, Revenge > Battle of Adventurers

-- <span style="font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 9pt;">godofchaos</span>

Source: (KyL416)

DigistarDBZ

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find it a little odd and somewhat ill-timed that the video game would come out before the show, especially since Ikuto doesn't even show until Episode 14, let alone joins the team officially after 25.

Xenigma

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised that anyone knows about Saver's US release. They have yet to advertise a new season from what I've seen (no "Coming Soon" or anything), so many viewers are probably not aware it actually exists yet. A shame, because it's my favorite season yet and I'm looking forward to seeing how well it is localized.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only 'news' about the show in and of itself is from 3 things.

Cast/Crew (first thing that 'proved' it was coming over was from when I talked with Blum at a recording studio, then Nimoy announcing that he was directing, and a few cast things from actors)

The original Toei/Disney press release (I'd include Toei's site, but outside of the posting of the press release, their own Data Squad site hasn't been updated since day 1, still calling people Masaru, Yoshino, Satsuma, and so on.)

And 3, when Namco/Bandai announced the game they mentioned the show.

We literally have NO information that could be considered 'official' about the show in and of itself.

All the information outside of 'that it is licensed, and it will air some damn time in fall' DIDN'T come from Toei or Disney.

Even Toei's damn 'license the show for shoes, underwear, bedsheets, and other junky crap' Data Squad Ad in the Licensing Book gave NO information about when the show was coming on.