Digimon Neo - New Bandai Asia release

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of more indepth stuff on the NEO can be found in this topic, or if you click this link, it will take you to it :) ~ Vande

You may have seen a "Digimon Neo" listed in the eBay Fake Spotting topic. After doing some research I have discovered that this is an official Bandai Asia product. From what I understand, it is being released instead of the Digimon Twin in the regions that Bandai Asia "controls," so to speak.

Several Digimon are confirmed to be in it from the CO-CO! magazine scans I saw at another forum. Surprisingly, they are mostly Digimon Adventure characters...

-Agumon (Evolves to Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, and Omegamon)
-Gabumon
-Tentomon
-Gomamon
-Patamon
-Candmon
-Digitamamon

I'll post the scans if anyone wants to see them and if the mods and admins don't mind. They do look like Pendulum Cycles shellwise, and have a D-Tector style screen, but I don't know much else about them. The next time I see one on eBay I'll be ordering it. Needless to say, I will be providing info when I get it.

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can post the scans as far as I'm concerned, as long as credit is given to the original source. :) Uploading them to another host instead of direct-linking would be good, too.

I'll be hunting for one of these too, lol. Nice to see something new coming out. I've always been fond of the Cycles' designs, so having them semi-reused in another capacity doesn't bug me.

pinoytamerz

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's strange i never see that in bandai-asia website (Since im from asia) :'(.

is that toy a 3 pronged connector or a infrared connector ???

Bakuryu Asuka

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not surprising they don't have it online, they are Bandai Asia.

Hmm, most of the Line Up makes me think of the Digimon Mini rather than the Twin.

-Agumon (Evolves to Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, and Omegamon) Version 1
-Gabumon Version 1
-Tentomon Version 2
-Gomamon
-Patamon Version 3
-Candmon
-Digitamamon

The large number of Adventure Digimon is not surprising. Adventure is pretty much for Digimon what is G1 for Transformers.

Stryke107

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I... I really want one... I'm salivating at the thought.
...Um, I claim the next one on eBay.

Zanji

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well in my opinion the "old" digimons are the best :) well i don't like the "mecha kind" digimon in the IC ... even some Digimon of the PenX are a little bit ugly for me (yeah i'm a original V-Pet an Pendulum Fan)

if you have any more infos (playstile or pics) please post it :) i think this v-pet is now flooding Ebay (just saw 2 new ones)

:p and yeah i found something new first :-D

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Airdra link=topic=13473.msg171362#msg171362 date=1260224753]
You can post the scans as far as I'm concerned, as long as credit is given to the original source. :) Uploading them to another host instead of direct-linking would be good, too.[/quote]

As long as that is done and only a name mentioned of the source, fine by that.

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Credit to nefle for the scans, I'm posting links only because these scans are huge.

Scan 1
Confirms the five starters, HolyAngemon and the fact that the Digimon Neo has the two-prong connector. Only the left page on this scan talks about the Neo, the right page has video game ads and whatnot.
Scan 2
Confirms Candmon, Digitamamon, and possibly LadyDevimon, and has some gameplay details (In Chinese).

CrimsoniteX

Donator
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks pretty cool, am I correct in seeing a two-prong connector at the top? Hopefully it's computable with a pendulum progress :D

Looks like there will be no shortage of them, five or six listings on US eBay right now.

Bakuryu Asuka

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Line Up looks strange. Agumon seems to be the Savers Version and Greymon is GeoGreymon. Also WarGreymon X....

As for those cards, no they are not new, they are from Battle Terminal 02 Version 3. WarGreymon is DM02-092, while MetalGarurumon is DM02-103.

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks pretty cool, am I correct in seeing a two-prong connector at the top? Hopefully it's computable with a pendulum progress :D
Yep, that's the two prong connector. Hopefully, it will be able to connect to the US / Asia and two prong Japanese releases like the D-Cyber and the D-Spirit 2 did - I could use a new battle buddy for the Hawkmon on my D-Gather.

Line Up looks strange. Agumon seems to be the Savers Version and Greymon is GeoGreymon. Also WarGreymon X...
Now that someone bought this up, I'm thinking that maybe the Neo's lineup could end up possibly being a "Best of Digimon" lineup of some sort, maybe from all five seasons and other media. That would be nice to get answers in reguards to. Let the speculation begin...

(On another note, if the best of lineup turns out to be what is on the Neo, I may just match a KingChessmon (If he's on there) to my nephew's Dukemon Crimson Mode, as we've been waiting for the opportunity to match those two in a battle.)

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I have just purchased one off of eBay, and once it arrives, I look forward to figuring out what the darn thing does. :3 I'm so hoping for a sign of Dracomon's line on here, but that might be a bit much to hope for.

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I have just purchased one off of eBay, and once it arrives, I look forward to figuring out what the darn thing does. :3 I'm so hoping for a sign of Dracomon's line on here, but that might be a bit much to hope for.
Congrats on the purchase, Airdra. ^_^ Be sure to post some info on it when it arrives - it has been confirmed that I'm getting one for Christmas, as I can't order it until my parents return from Jamaica on the 15th. (Does not have his own credit card :p )

The fact that GeoGreymon is in the scans only points to them possibly going up to Savers and not to the Twins and Championship, but if they do include Dracomon's line, VictoryGreymon, and / or Z'dGarurumon I'll consider it a HUGE bonus like I did with Kudamon on the US Mega Burst. On another note, I'll laugh if they include Burpmon. :p

Zanji

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Sprites looks awsome :)

really can't wait to Aidras comments (hopefully it's not like a regular cycle)

WarOmnimon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zanji - The sprites look like they were taken straight from the D-Tector, the other sprites of characters not on the D-Tector are from the D-Spirit and D-Spirit 2 (IE Tentomon, Gomamon, and Digitamamon). Hopefully this means a Database Mode is on here somewhere. :)

Zanji

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
doesn't matter where they took the sprites :)

Stryke107

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have purchased one... And am considering buying a second.