Digimon MOBA?

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had a few variations this idea floating around in my head since 2016 or so.
First off, IMHO, it shouldn't be top-down like most other MOBAs (like League of Legends or DOTA 2), but it third-person like my favorite MOBA, SMITE!
The beginning roster would be Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Tentomon, Palmon, Patamon, Salamon, Veemon, Guilmon, Terriermon, Renamon, Gaomon, Falcomon, Kudamon, Kamemon, and Shoutmon.
Depending on which "role" you take and what types of data you equip, your Digivolution path will differ, even if you're playing the same Digimon as one of your opponents. (Rookie is EXP levels 1-5, Champion 6-10, Perfect 11-15, Mega 16-20.)
Let's use Agumon for example. If you built tankier data, the champion would be the original Greymon. If you wanted a more offensive data build, then you'd end up as Greymon (Xros Wars). A balanced build would result with GeoGreymon. Perfect stages could be MetalGreymon Alterous Mode, RizeGreymon, DeckerGreymon, SkullGreymon, MetalGreymon (Blue). And dependng on which path you take, WarGreymon, ZekeGreymon, BlitzGreymon, Machinedramon, or EmperorGreymon could be possible Mega levels.
The rest of the gameplay would be standard MOBA stuff...