Digimon Masters Remastered Announced for 2022

Restyle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still play DMO too! really excited to see what the remaster will look like, although I may end up jumping ship over to the turn based game if its anything like Digimon Battle Online (Digimon RPG) was!
Am I missing something here? What turn based online digimon game are you talking about specifically?

Digimon Battle Online https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_Battle_Online Which is known as Digimon RPG In Korea I think?

I personally class that as turn based combat but maybe I am wrong? But that's the game I mean.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still play DMO too! really excited to see what the remaster will look like, although I may end up jumping ship over to the turn based game if its anything like Digimon Battle Online (Digimon RPG) was!
Am I missing something here? What turn based online digimon game are you talking about specifically?

Digimon Battle Online https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_Battle_Online Which is known as Digimon RPG In Korea I think?

I personally class that as turn based combat but maybe I am wrong? But that's the game I mean.
Ohh ok that makes sense and yeah I would class it as turn based.

YSF

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Let's hope they don't make everyone start over. People hate that.
Yeah, specially after how much work and money some people have put in this game. Most players won't accept a refresh from zero and I am one of them.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have sadi that if I lost my data in Mario Kart Tour or ReArise, I would stop playing. Like how I stopped playing Pokemon Shuffle after my data was lost.