Digimon Masters online

shad

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello everyone. I am trying to start a new account for digimons masters online global, after years away, and there are so many new things.
Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.
Also, if anybody knows... how do you get rid of the tamers fatigue?
I've tried every button and it doesn't seem to go away xD.
Thanks in advance, every tid bit of info is nice.

VXanderII

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok so, welcome back first of all.

For fatigue, you either need to use an Energy Pill (See here https://dmowiki.com/File:Energy_Pill_A.png), or go back to a resting area like Dats Center. You can also ride your Digimon and that will recharge your fatigue bar slowly.

So for some tips, right not log in everyday and claim your daily digiegg, you do that by pressing E, then go to the last tab and click claim or receive (forgot what it says).

Now you need to figure out your mains and try to get them.
For starter, you need a:
Virus BM
Vaccine BM
and Data BM

Then go for jogress for each attribute when you feel ready.

YOUR MAINS SHOULD ONLY BE 5/5, EVEN 4/5 DON'T MATTER ANYMORE IF YOU WANT TO MAIN THE DIGI

Because we have a new thing called Transcendence, in which you push the digi beyond the 5/5 limit once you hatch it 5/5 and get it to lvl 100.
More info here: https://dmowiki.com/Transcendence_System

Suggestions for digis?
Virus BM: Beelze still
Vaccine BM: Paladin Mode still
Data BM: I'd say Gigaseadramon, but a data bm isn't really worth all that cuz you rarely need it but it wouldn't hurt.

Virus Jog: Milleniummon and Moon.
Vaccine Jog: Alphamon Ouryuken, duh.
Data Jog: again, not a lot of people go for data, but if you must, Examon could carry you for a bit.

There are better options, but are harder to get so I won't bother you with them atm.

And don't think much about the X digimons yet, I'm lvl 100 tamer and still don't got one, mostly cuz I was getting other digimons but it is still hard to get.

If you are in Omega server, hmu and I can help you in game, cheers.

shad

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the tips.
There's a whole new world in the game, from where it all began. And many new things to try out.
Sadly, i ended up making an account in the Leviamon server (it was too crowdy and laggy for my internet connection in omega server).
Getting an egg to 5/5 is an oddisey and requires a whole load of grinding (either for normal egg drops and the 100 day egg giveaway).
Right now, i've only gotten two reinforced eggs of 4/5 (piyomon and gardromon), an i'm hopping to get a 5/5 if i'm lucky, if not, i'll try to hatch them and see where it leads me (going past the 4/5 and getting mid data also seems pretty expensive, so i might will test my luck).