Digimon Masters Online Coming to Steam

Noirangel00

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember trying to download this game quite a while ago and it actually messed up my computer pretty badly. Of course it was a pretty crappy computer and it was through a third party. I also heard that the game wasn't that great and that you couldn't really do anything without blowing all of your money on the micro transactions. Of course, I'm still getting it simply because I love the concept of it. I just wanted to share this.

Gregory

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they adding new servers for the Steam version? I'm confused :confused:

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they adding new servers for the Steam version? I'm confused :confused:
I THINK Movegames is publishing his game in Steam, and must be the KDMO or is Gameking/Aeria version.

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Such a shame, I wish this was coming to the new mac software

Scorpiomilo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i wish it was too but there is always boot camp

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kinda wish battle was still around. That one seemed a little popular. On the other hand I like how master models a lot of characters and locations from the show. I hope they do more.

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kinda wish battle was still around. That one seemed a little popular. On the other hand I like how master models a lot of characters and locations from the show. I hope they do more.
I loved Battle for the card slash gimmick was fun but i only played for 1 month lol because it was in chinese, then years later when i decide to comeback, the english and chinese servers was down... so screw bandai korea.

Korean server still up but you need a korean mobile phone with a korean line.. so you cant play plus recently the game and page was ip blocked.

Oh and digimon master Izzy is coming but someday... other Tamers are just character models made by fans, the game is too way easy for hack and edit...

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thought this would happen, the steam user reviews are ripping this game to shreds lol.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well there is just way to much stuff you have to pay for in DMO, though i must say it´s a good digimon experience
which other game can you freely explore the digital world(a big one in 3D)? the system also seems to make sense, tamer DS being used for evolution
and the higher your level the longer you can stay in a higher evolution stage, it´s also fun to just evolve to whatever stage you feel like using without meeting requirements and stuff.

but again there is to much stuff to pay for and the game is rather old, new stuff is coming at the speed of a snail and there is no balancing(power difference between mega, burst and jogress is way to big)

if anyone want to try out the game i recommend just getting your favorite Digimon/line and just use that (if available get a growth fruit 125% from the shop too)

Rosa

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well there is just way to much stuff you have to pay for in DMO, though i must say it´s a good digimon experience
which other game can you freely explore the digital world(a big one in 3D)? the system also seems to make sense, tamer DS being used for evolution
and the higher your level the longer you can stay in a higher evolution stage, it´s also fun to just evolve to whatever stage you feel like using without meeting requirements and stuff.

but again there is to much stuff to pay for and the game is rather old, new stuff is coming at the speed of a snail and there is no balancing(power difference between mega, burst and jogress is way to big)

if anyone want to try out the game i recommend just getting your favorite Digimon/line and just use that (if available get a growth fruit 125% from the shop too)
I play like that pretty much but even that is hard, i want to get all achievement and then i MUST GET A JOGRESS because even BMs cant handle a dungeon unless you buy a bunch of healing food and boost stats food, so normally is Alphamon... omegamon or examon are other option but arent that strong as Alphamon, the last jogress added was Susanoomon is the only comparable to Alphamon but his requirements are... well kind sad and ridiculous.

I though the game was going to be different but only change the tutorial and a few changes to the GUI nothing else, other important change like the Mall Shop in the web page still abandoned...

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh well. I guess this wasn't a great idea but it wasn't too great to start with. But hey, at least it came out for more to see.

2Pac

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game got a lot of potential, but it sucks, sadly. It's badly translated, there is no point in making your Digimon stronger and stronger (as you can't even fight against other player's Digimon) and... Yeah... It sucks. It got great potential, though. I like the graphics and I like the gameplay, it just needs to be more than lots of players watching each other run around with almost no options to interact with each other...

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The game got a lot of potential, but it sucks, sadly. It's badly translated, there is no point in making your Digimon stronger and stronger (as you can't even fight against other player's Digimon)
Wait, does that mean GDMO doesn't have PVP yet? That seems strange considering in KDMO PVP existed for years and it was even somewhat fun (completely different from normal gameplay however, as you control your digimon directly and instead of of using digisoul you fill up a evolution meter by dealing damage), so it's strange that it wasn't implemented yet... seems like it's the Examon debacle all over again.

2Pac

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Theigno, I don't know about the Korean version, but in the translated version, the closest thing you can get to PVP is to finish off a NPC enemy that another player had started hurting. Then you can steal his items to make him angry, lol, and just let him, as there is no way of attacking each other anyway...

Gennaimon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Master Free on steam :)

Hello friends, I was on steam and came across digimon masters.

Iv started playing it and loving every bit of it.

anyone want to do a meet?
Im in the omegamon server.