Digimon Manga Archive

delta

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have 3 requests:

1. Does anyone have clear colored pictures from V-Tamers not included in this achieve?
Examples:
V-16 colored cover
V-58 colored cover
V-58 first page
V-Tamer Double Tamer first page
I have no idea where does this come from but it's similar to a scene in V-39

2. Does anyone have idea where does this come from? While all the conversations are in Korean, I'm pretty sure it's in Japanese originally as I can see a Kanji with Furigana at the right bottom corner of the pic...

Very sorry that if they're already somewhere in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't believe the original colour scans from years back exist anyone.

Can't say i've ever seen that second request pic though.

Also I removed the 3rd request, since that wasn't allowed, since it's English. We are already treading of iffy ground with the Japanese stuff.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is really hit it miss... I originally saw those colored scans from Megchan's newsletter. Unfortunately Hotmail ate them all. You could always email her and ask if she still has them.

Abarekiller

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is there a place for the Digimon Encode manga?

digitalx

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone have sections of the 02 by Yu Yuen Wong where Oikawa and Daemon interact? I read somewhere a long time ago that the writer tried to give the two a connection during his super abridged version of the season, but I cant find it anywhere

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone have sections of the 02 by Yu Yuen Wong where Oikawa and Daemon interact? I read somewhere a long time ago that the writer tried to give the two a connection during his super abridged version of the season, but I cant find it anywhere
That manga is licensed as far as I recall, therefore it will not be put into the archives. Don't think those books were scanned, and with how much they cost to get hold of these days..i wouldn't unbind mine.

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey if you ever get a chance, or if possible please scan the raws of 1-5, it would be great to see, thanks

Last edited:
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey if you ever get a chance, or if possible please scan the raws of 1-5, it would be great to see, thanks
Of D-Cyber I assume? Afraid not. I will not debind that book and no scanner anymore.
ah ok :( if its possible you could just take a picture of each page if its not too much trouble for you :)

Last edited:
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Condering there are scans (not raws) so it isn't worth the time for some low key photos.
oww :( ok but there are a few programs that can convert photos into readeble pages, buts its fine if you dont really have the time

Last edited:

Xtremeist xD

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello Vande, its a great collection of mangas that you are distrubuting, but i would it be possible to scan (or photograph) the back covers of some of the digimon manga books that you have ?

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All that has been done are with the raws. I have no scanner and I won't take pics as it's crap.

Also no one is to make any request from here on...I do not have time or a scanner... thanks.

Roxybun

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You must NOT use any of the scanlations to make your own scanlations. So for example if you want to do German scanlations, you must use the raws to make the scanlations as a LOT of time is put into doing them.

If you want to distro the scanlations then you can if:
- you leave the file name the same
- leave the credits in the file
- link to the below links only for C&D purposes (just in cases)

These Scanlations have been done by various groups.

MO - 1-12
Himitsu - 13-29 + Double Tamer + Episode Une Specials
WtW - 30-42
DATS - 43-58 (end) + Hot Blooded, Frontier Generation + C'Mon Digimon Specials

Digimon V-Tamer Scanlations
http://www.mediafire.com/?k99dkadbdkrja

Digimon V-Tamer Raws
http://www.mediafire.com/?0u4df19vqdd8l
Are the V-Tamer scanlations in English or are they in Japanese? I just want to know before I download and all that.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As "scanlations" implies, they've been translated from the original Japanese. "Raw" means that they're in their original form. So yes, the scanlations are in English.