Digimon Links Beginning International Rollout, Update- Available in USA

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Installed it and left it. Not only it lags like an old good Win 98, but also that girl never stops talking. It seems it's not a game for me...

Aurizen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Installed it and left it. Not only it lags like an old good Win 98, but also that girl never stops talking. It seems it's not a game for me...
What kind of phone you have?

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cleaned up the news since it's out on iOS and more countries have rolled it out.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've got it installed and so far it looks pretty good, even if it lags at times. I'm currently waiting on the big post-tutorial update to finish downloading.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
7491 1247 is my code.

It's fun, but after having played a gatcha game for two years, it's bizarre to see a lot of the underlying structures that are identical. I definitely won't be super hardcore about this, but it's fun.

Aurizen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are the digimon you put in the garden and when they come out and digivolve to a rookie is what they become random?

salman332

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still nothing in indonesia T_T

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, just Digivolved Sunflowmon into Lillymon after grinding a ton a green Digivolution fuel.

AquaVersus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I played it for a bit tonight, I'm really enjoying it. It's definitely grind-y but I like it a lot more than Digimon Heroes. I'm going slow right now and I intend on sticking with this one, playing through the scenarios, etc.

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Getting the fuel you need sure is hard early on, it seems.

I've managed to do the 1 in 10 mega pull twice, but I've got PlatinumNumemon and MetelEtemon... Still, used the super meat to max out the Numemon immediately, which made the WarGreymon advent missions a breeze~

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, if you start now, the game hands you a TON of free Digishards for pulling on the gacha. And pulling 10 at once on the current banner guarantees you AT LEAST one Mega-level Digimon. They're really being nice early on. That beginner pack with the 'choose almost any Mega in the game you like' ticket is pretty generous for a gacha game, too.

I suspect the game will go downhill really fast once all of the beginner deals end. (Though if they've learned anything from the continued success of Fire Emblem Heroes, they could just keep the gacha economy a little less strict for better player retention.)

Still, got an Omegamon on the first 10-pull. No Leader Skill, but he'll be a good powerhouse for most of the main quests.

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, very nice, Jay. Also don't forget to play every day, since there's a log-in giveaway all this month too, which will let you pick up to 3 more Mega digimon's shards. I'm gonna pick Gaioumon first for obvious reasons~

It seems Examon doesn't have a line (yet), so I wonder how we'll get it.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Getting the fuel you need sure is hard early on, it seems.

I've managed to do the 1 in 10 mega pull twice, but I've got PlatinumNumemon and MetelEtemon... Still, used the super meat to max out the Numemon immediately, which made the WarGreymon advent missions a breeze~
How did you earn so many Stones for that? I'm approaching enough for one pull but there's a definite wall in terms of any content that isn't the regular quests.

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You get a ton of stones from quests following through the WarGreymon tutorial. You also get stones everytime you co-op with somebody new, and it's 10 per person for the first 10, making for a really simple 100. It's only 3 per new person after that, but it's still a pretty quick way to build stones, given the amount of people playing. You also get bonus rewards from doing co-op missions, and it doesn't take from your stamina if you aren't the host.

Last edited:

Aurizen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are there any stages that offer dark/abyss evo material? Kinda saving my stones to not do the Saturday and Sunday quest.

Vaioumon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm still only at Area 09, but so far the only places to get Dark materials are the Saturday daily quests. On the bright side, that'll start up tomorrow.

Aurizen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm still only at Area 09, but so far the only places to get Dark materials are the Saturday daily quests. On the bright side, that'll start up tomorrow.
Wow even up till area 9 no dark materials... I'm on Area 9 aswell. I guess I'll wait till tomorrow.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I decided to get the game. It's the first game app I've ever downloaded for my phone. But hey, at least it's free if you want it to be. I'll try and play a little every day, but I have lots of other, more important stuff to do as well.