Digimon in September V-Jump- Card Game Booster 7, EX-01, & Promo Previews, Vital Bracelet, ReArise, & Adventure:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
vjumpseptember1a_july20_2021.jpg
vjumpseptember1_july20_2021.jpg
vjumpseptember1b_july20_2021.jpg
vjumpseptember1c_july20_2021.jpg

It's time for all the new Digimon content from the September 2021 cover dated issue of V-Jump!

We may update with more translations and stuff later based on time.

This month overall is rather straightforward, but with a few fun reveals.

We start with a new WarGreymon promo card which also features Taichi.

Plus the first reveals from Booster Set 7.

We get MetalGreymon in a card with some video game referencing, plus WereGarurumon in another.

Then a Nidhoggmon evolution line!

vjumpseptember2a_july20_2021.jpg
vjumpseptember2b_july20_2021.jpg
vjumpseptember2_july20_2021.jpg

The second spread shows off a really good looking familiar parallel card for Mugendramon from EX-01.

We also get a remind of the upcoming card catalog with it's promo cards.

The other side of the spread shows off some upcoming products including:
The Digimon figures, the new updated figuarts of Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, plus the Agumon plushes!

vjumpseptember3a_july20_2021.jpg
vjumpseptember3b_july20_2021.jpg
vjumpseptember3_july20_2021.jpg

The last full spread bit includes Vital Bracleet updates. We get a look at Digimon from the new Dim Cards, Gulfmon as a raid boss shortly, plus a look at the Dim Card holster.

The other side gives us a full page of ReArise updates!

vjumpseptember4a_july20_2021.jpg
vjumpseptember4_july20_2021.jpg

The last page is anime focused, showing off HerculesKabuterimon, Vikemon, and a bit regarding Ateez and their ED for the series.

Thanks to TechnicalSuwako for the images

Update- Added more images thanks to IxLovexDigimon.

The original early preview is below.

earlyvjumpseptember1_july20_2021.jpg
earlyvjumpseptember2_july20_2021.jpg
earlyvjumpseptember3_july20_2021.jpg
earlyvjumpseptember4_july20_2021.jpg

Just a preview of the V-Jump stuff from the September issue, since everything hasn't shown up in images yet.

So just a preview for now, will update more later when the rest shows up...

But for now...

For the card game we get a look at...
An upcoming WarGreymon promo card that also features Adventure: Taichi.
A familiar looking Mugendramon in parallel art for EX-01.

Our first look at Booster Set 7 Next Adventure cards, with decent looks at MetalGreymon & WereGarurumon. We can see a few other well known Digimon in the MetalGreymon card, and above that card it mentions the set will be packed with partner Digimon.

And then for the Vital Bracelet...

earlyvjumpseptember5_july20_2021.jpg

We get a small preview of the upcoming V3 Dims, which we already knew about, plus the announcement of Gulfmon as a new raid boss in August!

More to come!

Thanks to IxLovexDigimon and sagittaright for the images.

Attachments

• earlyvjumpseptember3_july20_2021.jpg
    earlyvjumpseptember3_july20_2021.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 11,752
Last edited:

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
am I an idiot or is that a flowery Omnimon looking digimon under HeavyLeomon?

edit: oh wait, I think I remember that's one of the new Hermit in the Jungle dim card Digimon

riderdimension

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's BlumLordmon, the new Ultimate from the Hermit in the Jungle DiM Card

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah first look at Blumlordmon art.

I saw Veedramon in the the Metal Greymon card with Garudamon is that a reference to DW2?

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That trio on the Metalgreymon card is from that DW2 intro, I think? Also I can kiiiinda make out Eyesmon and Nidhoggmon purple cards just offscreen

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn that sweet references of DW1, DW2 and lastly WereGarurumon's background is hard to judge.

So that is what BlumLordmon look like. It is holding thorn rapier and purple Venus flytrap-like arm?

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see proper arts instead of DRB arts. Shame they're just MetalGreymon and WereGarurumon etc tho... repetitive

Mephistomon also seems to be on that left hand page

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BloomLordmon really does look similar to JewelBeemon but in armor, as others predicted.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From certain interview, Raflesimon initial design tends to look more Omegamon-ish. So I think this BloomLordmon was actually it.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From certain interview, Raflesimon initial design tends to look more Omegamon-ish. So I think this BloomLordmon was actually it.
Speaking of which, I hate that Raffles has been so quickly downgraded from Level 7/Super Ultimate just because we lack plants.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Speaking of which, I hate that Raffles has been so quickly downgraded from Level 7/Super Ultimate just because we lack plants.
Ikr. It should've been Level 7. Because it was actually created to be a jogress of two Ultimates.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added full V-Jump spreads.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the art on that new Weregarurumon, very dynamic. And we're getting another Nidhoggmon line, in Purple this time and actually including Eyesmon? Neat.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From what I can make out, Eyesmon's card has a couple effects that also mentions "Eyesmon: Scatter Mode".

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From what I can make out, Eyesmon's card has a couple effects that also mentions "Eyesmon: Scatter Mode".
I wonder if there will be any special rules for Scatter Mode, given that it's basically a Child they decided to classify as an Adult on a technicality. Rookie Rush (Champion Rush?) Nidhoggmon would be pretty fun.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Random playable Mephistomon. Maybe he's the next bad guy would be a good follow up from grandracmon. Also mephistomons Japanese video game debut surprised it took this long.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lots of exciting stuff.

Seeing Eyesmon confused me as I was certain we'd seen his card before but it turns out that was Shademon. :p

Little peeved that we seem to be getting a Greymon/Garurumon line yet again in BT7 but whatever.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Little peeved that we seem to be getting a Greymon/Garurumon line yet again in BT7 but whatever.

I kinda want them to start showing up in colors other than Red/Black and Blue/Purple. Red Garurumon line (or Black with Sagittarius Mode as the Level 5 maybe?) and Green Agumon line, or either of them in Yellow, could be pretty fun.

Then again, I feel like at some point they might do a set themed around things being in colors that aren't the most immediately apparent ones, and they'd be getting them in that.

Tetsuya Suoh

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing art of BloomLordmon, it's almost too bad it's an Ultimate level, because it looks it could have been a very good Pefect level for LordKnightmon and could've added a possible third reference to it's name by having it also reference the rhododendron flower. But at the same time I'm glad we finally have a cool looking masculine plant based Ultimate.
Now we just need a more organic looking, feminine, butterfly-themed Perfect and Ultimate for the Hudiemon line.

Last edited: