Digimon in September V-Jump- Booster Set 2, Adventure:, ReArise, Model Kit, Kizuna, & Pendulum Z

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's time for the Digimon content from the September 2020 cover dated issue of V-Jump

We get a decently sized spread of 6 pages, but it's overall a thin month for those hoping for news.

First up is a 2 page spread going over the card game, since Booster Set 2 is out in just a few days. They go over some cards, show off the parallel versions of the secret rare cards, and give some suggested decks.

Then we get a page dedicated to a number of tamer cards from the card game, mostly from Booster Set 2, and their usage.

After that is going over episodes of Adventure: that have aired since the hiatus ended, along with what we will get soon.

A little bit at the bottom is dedicated to the Digimon Shop 3 at LB Pop-Up Theater.

Then the last spread goes over a number of things.

It starts with Merciful Mode coming to ReArise, which we found out at DigiNavi, and also shows off Lighdramon.

Below that we get to see the final design of Figure-rise Standard Amplified MetalGarurumon, which just came out.

At the top of the next page is a look at the home video release for Kizuna and it mentioning the upcoming soundtrack CD.

Pre-orders are open at CDJapan, and Kizuna is out on September 2nd: (affiliate links)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray Deluxe Version (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD (CDJapan)
The US Blu-ray and DVD release of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna is currently scheduled for October 6th.

The soundtrack album will be out on July 29th: (Affiliate link)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Original Soundtrack

DigiFes also gets a tiny mention.

At the bottom they show off the Pendulum Z a bit, along with a quick mention of the Digital Monster Version Revival.

Lots of little things, but nothing new that new, which isn't a huge surprise with all that's been announced lately, and with other things coming up that might have announcements.

Thanks to TechnicalSuwako for the images.

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the only actual new thing is that Raidramon is coming to Rearise? whats funny in a way is all the Armor Digimon in ReArise are from Veemon (Flamedramon/Magnamon/GoldVeedramon/Sagitarrimon, and now Raidramon)

Second event (counting V-Jump as one) without Survive stuff, so we have two to go. The one in a few days and the Bandai game event soon

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rearise always has something new it's been doing great since day one. No survive news I'm starting to really second guess my thoughts on survives release. It's really looking like a 2021 game to me.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I called it. Omegamon MM's Garuru cannon skill name is really Garuru Hou. Haha. It has powerful meaning and I can't wait to see the animation in the game even though we've seen it in tri.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow Lighdramon? Finally he's my favorite Armor.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have 3 Armors in ReArise and one we can't get, which bugs me, but now there's a new one. Interesting. Plus we might be close to getting Herrismon's Mega evo in the West. Which is good since mine is stuck at a level until it can.