Digimon in November V-Jump- Booster Set 3, Product Previews, ReArise, Adventure:, New Pendulum Z Teaser

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are the seven demon lords gonna play a larger roll in season 2 rearise cause skullsatamon works for daemon and hope we get x-antibodies of all seven demon lords in rearise same for royal knights.
Well, six of them might at least. Belphemon is dead, ShineGreymon killed him in the recent Clash Battle.

In fact the only member who hasn't shown up in a Clash Battle/SDQ is Leviamon I think (I prob missed his event tbh lol and he *did* show up in one of them)
But what if is it possible that lucemon, daemon, or barbamon can use the x-antibody bring him back to life as belphemon x.
I'm not sure if that is even possible. Then again, this is Digimon we're talking about.
And by the way do zubamon, ludomon, and there evolutions look or resemble to any gundams/gunpla.
Not sure how those relate to this specific discussion but they certainly look like action figure material.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zubamon's evo got Virus Buster...? Is it now official? In this new card 2020?
Red isn't the Virus Busters color, it's the aggresive hard hitting color that consists of mostly of the Dragon's Roar family and Digimon who utilize fire as those are some of the most aggressive Digimon there are. A lot of those aggresive Digimon in red just happen to be Virus Busters but Yellow also has a lot of Virus Busters since it consists of mostly Digimon associated to the Light or Holy attribute. Zubamon's family is in Red because he's a sword, he's made to win through aggresive physical means which fits with the themes of Red's game plan
Well it's like admitting Zubamon's evo line being Dragon-Man when I first see this got red color in my view. I hope Zubamon gets another new color card next time. Black color suits him better. Weapon type. Metal Empire. So it's robotic weapon.

Red is too obvious. Blue for Beast related types and Deep Saver/marine creatures. Green for plant and bugs. Yellow is too obvious, too but oddly Tsukaimon is there... And few others are mixed there, too. So I kinda didn't understand the purpose for that.

Did Black color include Unknown Field/Mutant/Unknown/Unidentifited types? And Purple... No need to say I suppose. But I don't see purple decks often in this videos....

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well it's like admitting Zubamon's evo line being Dragon-Man when I first see this got red color in my view. I hope Zubamon gets another new color card next time. Black color suits him better. Weapon type. Metal Empire. So it's robotic weapon.
understandable l, but the card game doesn't always follow the rules it appears to have with colors matching families. Duramon and Bryweludramon can evolve from both Black and Red Digimon though so Duramon at least can be in all black decks! Except he'd be the only red card there lol (but if you're running RagnaLord in an All Black Deck, Having Duramon in too would be a good idea)

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RagnaLordmon can be used in a deck where every other Digimon is Black or one where every Digimon is Red or one that doesn't have the Ludamon or Zubamon lines, it's not exclusive to any singular Digimon
Its ability does incentivize running those, though.

Honestly I think it's going to be a lot better for Black than it is for Red. Black has a pretty nasty line leading to it even with just Ludomon and Pryweludramon as they both play into its abilities (and as a level 6 Blocker, Prywelu can stall for a bit) and with the whole line you make it De-Evolve things TWICE on attack.

but oddly Tsukaimon is there
They probably thought that as a Patamon recolor one of its fields was Virus Buster. It's not, but it is in three other fields.
But I don't see purple decks often in this videos....
They're usually combined with Yellow to take advantage of cross color synergy.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I could never understand this 2020 card's logic. That's for sure.

I prefer to favor pure decks. Hybrid decks may be fun but not for me. Note from my Yugioh experience.

understandable l, but the card game doesn't always follow the rules it appears to have with colors matching families. Duramon and Bryweludramon can evolve from both Black and Red Digimon though so Duramon at least can be in all black decks! Except he'd be the only red card there lol (but if you're running RagnaLord in an All Black Deck, Having Duramon in too would be a good idea)
Well this new card game is official in... Japan. :/

All both Zubamon and Ludomon evo lines being in Black (+Red for Ludomon if possible) in the single Black deck should be way awesome. Ultimate Sword/Shield in max offense/defense deck besides RagnaLordmon!

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Sparrow Hawk I would love if in the future we got the Zubamon line in Black too as I agree he fits well thematically (swords can be defensive! If the murder machine Mugendramon can be defensive in Black, cute little deadly Zubamon can). The idea of already used Digimon returning in other colors they also thematically fit in is nice (I mean, Tyrannomon and MetalTyrannomon got to return as Green. It's so weird).
For now the reason Zubamon and Ludomon are split up is because this particular booster set is meant to support multiple color decks as decks that only ran one color or decks that only splashed in other colors as opposed to being a true hybrid are a lot more common so getting that help through this jogress themed booster is really nice (I personally am very interested in Yellow/Red as I like Yellow's playstyle but Red's Digimon designs but there wasn't any good decks for that yet so when Silphymon was revealed I was so happy!). This booster will still have good cards for single color decks for sure but the overall themes don't seem like they're for you this time around, but many of the strongest current decks are single colored so I'm certain you'll still be able to make competitively good, fun decks

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I kinda feel this flew under the radar, but isn't Ludomon's searching ability for the "Legend Arms" trait kinda new - in the sense that to my knowledge we haven't seen a card effect involve the line of text under the Digimon's name before. Does this mean going forward we might see Anti-Virus effects and the like? :O

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My wish list for ReArise.
Zubamon line.
Ludomon line.
Dracmon line.
Ryudamon line.
More x-antibodies of royal knights.
X-antibodies of seven demon demon lords.
Axeknightmon.
Tyrantkabuterimon.
Neptunemon.
Merukimon.
Shoutmon/Omnishoutmon/Shoutmon DX.
Gumdramon/Arresterdramon.
Jazamon line.
Blucomon line.
Floramon line.
Coronamon line.
Eosmon line.
Argomon line.
Morphomon/Hudiemon.
And Ogudomon.

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If the murder machine Mugendramon can be defensive in black
Infinite power is not only useful on the offensive. Mugendramon's Infinity Cannons are deadly as an offensive weapon but can be more easily aimed from a standing position, especially given its claws can work in a similar manner to a ground spade - the claw it gets from Metalgreymon especially - and it's armed with a variety of other weapons to stop itself from being vulnerable to attack from other sides - its Megadramon claw can shoot fire and I'd be shocked if its head can't too, there are missile launchers under the armor on various places, and according to Tri its tail actually houses a giant energy whip, just because.

It having Blocker isn't that shocking, overall, because it's basically a self-propelled gun - a massive, mobile turret. It's also not shocking that it doesn't have Blocker's usual downside, because... well, it's a massive, mobile turret. It's designed to get in range to attack on its own.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't believe I forgot that Mugendramon in Tri used that weird energy whip laser. Hmm Look like I have memory problems towards unnamed attacks in anime.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are the seven demon lords gonna play a larger roll in season 2 rearise cause skullsatamon works for daemon and hope we get x-antibodies of all seven demon lords in rearise same for royal knights.
Well, six of them might at least. Belphemon is dead, ShineGreymon killed him in the recent Clash Battle.

In fact the only member who hasn't shown up in a Clash Battle/SDQ is Leviamon I think (I prob missed his event tbh lol and he *did* show up in one of them)
But what if is it possible that lucemon, daemon, or barbamon can use the x-antibody bring him back to life as belphemon x.
I'm not sure if that is even possible. Then again, this is Digimon we're talking about.
Its very much possible if you have read digimon chronicle x, chronicle movie.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tbf Tokomon and Gankoomo were *dying* rather than dead, so it techincally wasn't reviving.

and eh, I guess Digimon get revived all the time. No reason Belphemon can't just walk in and go "sup, played in primary village with the other babies till I remembered I'm evil, so turned into belphemon again".

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zubamon line.
Ludomon line.
Dracmon line.
Ryudamon line.
Axeknightmon.
Tyrantkabuterimon.
Neptunemon.
Merukimon.
Jazamon line.
Blucomon line.
Floramon line.
Coronamon line.
Eosmon line.
Argomon line.
Morphomon/Hudiemon.
And Ogudomon.
Now you mention TyrantKabuterimon so I would like to see its full line in ReArise:
Kokabuterimon - BladeKuwagamon - MetallifeKuwagamon - TyrantKabuterimon.

and its friends too:
OG Falcomon - Diatrymon - OG Yatagaramon - Valdurmon.
Liollmon - Liamon - LoaderLiomon (already in the game) - BanchoLeomon (already in the game).

and I wish they can release VictoryGreymon, Z'dGarurumon, and UltimateChaosmon too.

So far ReArise is better than the previous mobile game and let's hope it gets even better by introducing new 3D models of old digimon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zubamon line.
Ludomon line.
Dracmon line.
Ryudamon line.
Axeknightmon.
Tyrantkabuterimon.
Neptunemon.
Merukimon.
Jazamon line.
Blucomon line.
Floramon line.
Coronamon line.
Eosmon line.
Argomon line.
Morphomon/Hudiemon.
And Ogudomon.
Neptunemon is already playable. I was annoyed actually as they just used the generic Seadramon line. Was their chance to use something like Coelamon -> Dragomon. Oh well.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Tbf Tokomon and Gankoomo were *dying* rather than dead, so it techincally wasn't reviving.

and eh, I guess Digimon get revived all the time. No reason Belphemon can't just walk in and go "sup, played in primary village with the other babies till I remembered I'm evil, so turned into belphemon again".
Dukemon?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whatever ReArise has, I might not get it. I only get Megas every so often. But at least I has Rasenmon, S rank, and beat the first part of the story. At least the Gatcha is better then Mario Kart Tour's.

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure why the Digimon World recolors get so much shit. I think this thread handily shows that even a design as low-effort as a pseudo-Garurumon apparently has its fans. Besides, the recolors were somewhat necessitated in Digimon World (being exclusively enemy characters distinguished from your playable/recruitable mons, in a time where I'm sure unique models were more difficult to render), and aside from the occasional Black counterpart, the franchise has mostly laid off them ever since.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well recolors started to get more comebacks lately.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure why the Digimon World recolors get so much shit. I think this thread handily shows that even a design as low-effort as a pseudo-Garurumon apparently has its fans. Besides, the recolors were somewhat necessitated in Digimon World (being exclusively enemy characters distinguished from your playable/recruitable mons, in a time where I'm sure unique models were more difficult to render), and aside from the occasional Black counterpart, the franchise has mostly laid off them ever since.
I’m honestly still confused as to why Piyomon is the only Digimon Workd era child to escape a recolor when painting her blue or pink for “Happymon” or “Canarymon” would’ve been so easy.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m honestly still confused as to why Piyomon is the only Digimon Workd era child to escape a recolor when painting her blue or pink for “Happymon” or “Canarymon” would’ve been so easy.
But...she's already pink by default.

Or he if going by Savers/Data Squad portrayal.