Digimon in November V-Jump- Booster Set 3, Product Previews, ReArise, Adventure:, New Pendulum Z Teaser

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wish Gururumon got a new evo Perfect level form to CresGarurumon but it seemed both BlackAgumon/Gabumon's evo lines (along with MetalGreymon Virus) went for BlitzGreymon/CresGarurumon.

So Ludomon's evo is Metal Empire and Zubamon's evo got Virus Buster...? Is it now official? In this new card 2020?

Tetsuya Suoh

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
but it can come from either?
It can evolve from both red and black
it just happens to be red

Takeshi55

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
but it can come from either?
It can evolve from both red and black
it just happens to be red
I asked for a translation of Ragna Lordmon and they didn't say anything about it evolving from Black, only Red.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
evos dont need to be translated, its in the card itself
you can see 2 circles with "3" on it, one red one black

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I asked for a translation of Ragna Lordmon and they didn't say anything about it evolving from Black, only Red.
You can tell from the card itself, though? Evolving from something has absolutely nothing to do with what color you are, it has to do with what color is contained within the box that states your evolution cost.

Remember that. Dollars to donuts that they make use of that when Armor Evolutions come into the game.

Youkomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I might be adding that BlackGreymon to my collection. I just hope they make new cards for X-Antibody Digimon. I want Magnadramon X and Sleipmon X. Hopefully in holofoil.

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gonna guess the lines are agumon (black), greymon (blue), OG Metalgreymon, blitzgreymon
and psychemon, gururumon, metalmamemon and cresgarurumon
i wonder if theyll give valkyrimon for silphymon and... ClavisAngemon? for shakkoumon
I hope they keep MetalMamemon. It was the Original Perfect of Gabumon, however.

I don't think ClavisAngemon will be in the booster. It's an X digimon. Hopefully we get more of this Card series.
The 4th Booster with full of X Antibody Digimons would be great. We might see the newest artworks of digimons like Sleipmon X, Lucemon X, or even Jesmon GX.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wish Gururumon got a new evo Perfect level form to CresGarurumon but it seemed both BlackAgumon/Gabumon's evo lines (along with MetalGreymon Virus) went for BlitzGreymon/CresGarurumon.

So Ludomon's evo is Metal Empire and Zubamon's evo got Virus Buster...? Is it now official? In this new card 2020?
The cards aren't the fields/families - it's just people making the connection based on the colours and what Digimon are in them.

Eg, the Green ones have Bugs and Plants so is comparable to Jungle Troopers, the Red ones has Dinos/Dragons so is comparable to Dragon's Roar, the Purple are Evil so Nightmare Soldiers, the Black ones robots so Metal Empire etc. The Blue one is the most off as whilst it has Water dudes for Deep Savers it *also* has beasts like Bearmon and Veemon, who would usually be Nature Spirits. Oh and as the Zubamon cards are red, they would be under Dragon's Roar if they were the Fields.

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The cards aren't the fields/families - it's just people making the connection based on the colours and what Digimon are in them.

Eg, the Green ones have Bugs and Plants so is comparable to Jungle Troopers, the Red ones has Dinos/Dragons so is comparable to Dragon's Roar, the Purple are Evil so Nightmare Soldiers, the Black ones robots so Metal Empire etc. The Blue one is the most off as whilst it has Water dudes for Deep Savers it *also* has beasts like Bearmon and Veemon, who would usually be Nature Spirits. Oh and as the Zubamon cards are red, they would be under Dragon's Roar if they were the Fields.
Black was noted as being Metal Empire and Purple was noted as being Nightmare Soldiers when they were announced IIRC. But no, it's not 100% 1 to 1 matching, especially because a bunch of Digimon are in multiple fields - I'm pretty sure Greymon is in at least four.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

There aren’t a lot of birds or fish so they simply put Wind Guardians with Dragons Roar and Deep Savers with Nature Spirits. Aside from those two combinations everything else lines up.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are the seven demon lords gonna play a larger roll in season 2 rearise cause skullsatamon works for daemon and hope we get x-antibodies of all seven demon lords in rearise same for royal knights.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are the seven demon lords gonna play a larger roll in season 2 rearise cause skullsatamon works for daemon and hope we get x-antibodies of all seven demon lords in rearise same for royal knights.
You're probably in the wrong thread to ask that.

Edit: Oh nvm, forgot that this one mentions ReArise. Derp.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're probably in the wrong thread to ask that.

Edit: Oh nvm, forgot that this one mentions ReArise. Derp.
Thanks just imagine the tamers going up against the seven demon lords in there x forms, I'm still waiting on zubamon evo line to appear in ReArise and hope they ludomon too while they're at it.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, six of them might at least. Belphemon is dead, ShineGreymon killed him in the recent Clash Battle.

In fact the only member who hasn't shown up in a Clash Battle/SDQ is Leviamon I think (I prob missed his event tbh lol and he *did* show up in one of them)

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, six of them might at least. Belphemon is dead, ShineGreymon killed him in the recent Clash Battle.

In fact the only member who hasn't shown up in a Clash Battle/SDQ is Leviamon I think (I prob missed his event tbh lol and he *did* show up in one of them)
But what if is it possible that lucemon, daemon, or barbamon can use the x-antibody bring him back to life as belphemon x.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zubamon's evo got Virus Buster...? Is it now official? In this new card 2020?
Red isn't the Virus Busters color, it's the aggresive hard hitting color that consists of mostly of the Dragon's Roar family and Digimon who utilize fire as those are some of the most aggressive Digimon there are. A lot of those aggresive Digimon in red just happen to be Virus Busters but Yellow also has a lot of Virus Busters since it consists of mostly Digimon associated to the Light or Holy attribute. Zubamon's family is in Red because he's a sword, he's made to win through aggresive physical means which fits with the themes of Red's game plan

but yeah guys, RagnaLordmon can be used in a deck where every other Digimon is Black or one where every Digimon is Red or one that doesn't have the Ludamon or Zubamon lines, it's not exclusive to any singular Digimon

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

But what if is it possible that lucemon, daemon, or barbamon can use the x-antibody bring him back to life as belphemon x.
I'm not sure if that is even possible. Then again, this is Digimon we're talking about.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm not sure if that is even possible. Then again, this is Digimon we're talking about.
And by the way do zubamon, ludomon, and there evolutions look or resemble to any gundams/gunpla.